https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBRN4QZkEg

Gregory Carr

Mar 31, 2022, 4:47:39 PM3/31/22
Supposedly from 613-789-3668 Ottawa, Ont. according to the call display. I called back 12:35 PST March 31 and there was no answer. Vertica Resident Services
24 York St, Ottawa, ON K1N 1K2
https://411.ca/business/profile/13672339 has that phone number. The msg is in English and Chinese by a female Chinese and while coherent makes no sense. Third unwanted call supposedly from Ottawa in the last 7 days. The other 2 when I phoned back were out of service. 613-789-7477 and 613-789-3949. I blocked the number that called. Two protective custody morons have left unwanted msgs on my voicemail for 2 years. Over 38 of them. They are now red faced alkies.

Gregory Carr

Apr 1, 2022, 3:50:01 AM4/1/22