NNTP for Various Persons

Lightclock

Oct 21, 2021, 9:14:18 AM10/21/21
There are not enough of us NNTP nutters on here for the human race to be
credible. WTF is going on Usenet/telnet 119?

Seriously yours, Tcp/Ip Lightclock.

--
Please excuse any smelling pistakes.

Venus as a Boy

Nov 1, 2021, 7:41:55 PM11/1/21
Am 21.10.2021 um 15:14 schrieb Lightclock:
> There are not enough of us NNTP nutters on here for the human race to be
> credible. WTF is going on Usenet/telnet 119?
>
> Seriously yours, Tcp/Ip Lightclock.

I'm still here, and many more!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space

Gregory Carr

Nov 3, 2021, 2:49:47 AM11/3/21
236-889-1511 and 236-668-6156 are the phone numbers Joe and Dave Mulligan his older half brother are using. https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33 check out his lame FB page what a creepy criminal. A total loser never knew his Dad his Mom is also like him and his idiot half brother Dace the older can't pay rent. Their Mom is a total unattractive slut she never knew who the Dad's were the drunken loser. Joe is a convicted sex criminal against a senior citizen the family is total merde. Unemployment forever for these twinks. Both of them are petty criminals and protective custody.

Venus as a Boy

Nov 3, 2021, 2:18:41 PM11/3/21

Gregory Carr

Nov 4, 2021, 2:09:57 AM11/4/21
Thanks hugs yourself.

Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Phoned Me Twice Left Voicemail. 236-668-6156
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
2 Nov 2021, 16:31:52 (yesterday)
The Mulligan idiots Joe and Dave are back in Burnaby/ New Westminster and have been drinking at the Firehouse Pub in Burnaby. They left a couple voicemails on my phone. 236-668-6156 is the phone number they are using. They phoned at 1:04 PM yesterday the caller ID showed they phoned from 604-533-3333 which is odd because that is the number for Pacific Cabs which is a very good cab company. Joe Mulligan was convicted of molesting a granny woman and bragged about it at work. Tell these protective custody tards 236-668-6156 what you think of them. Joe Mulligan was slapped in the face at the Firehouse Pub the other night and his "buddies" did nothing. He is more red faced than ever the alkie and is a morning drinker a fraudster and grifter as is his older, pudgy half brother Dave. Both are unemployed bums and chronic liars if they somehow find work they are soon terminated. Joe Mulligan is proud of his phony smile. They are lonely and their sisters have disowned them.
0:28 / 0:50
0 Comments

https://youtu.be/DuLoNitWwhg

You can find more info on them by doings a Youtube search or by looking through the Google Groups van.general and edm.general.

Lightclock

Nov 6, 2021, 9:27:18 AM11/6/21
Still it's all rather bizarre. Good luck, good law, good love, good God
in ascending order everybody.