Re: Spinal Tap Parasites

Message has been deleted

GregCarr

Jan 19, 2024, 6:07:24 AMJan 19
Vào lúc 04:49:29 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
> Does anyone know a cure against the spinal tap parasites who also
> steal thoughts and vision in viewport ("eye theft").

That is not a real thing. Spinal Tap though is a good movie seen it a few times. So is Bad News in a similar vein.

> The previous generation wanted me to be "the reserve heart" for
> my Jewish former mentor "professor" Žagar, who apparently has
> a stake in human organ trade with the Lodge and the Tribe.

Not nice to be anti-Semitic. Jews trading body parts from unwilling victims is a trope going back centuries.

Hope Hamas frees the 100 remaining hostages. All nations including Canada should ban the IRG and move their embassies to Jerusalem.

Please donate to the B.C.S.S. charity in BC Canada if you can.