GOD

Venus as a Boy

Nov 16, 2021, 5:03:17 PM11/16/21

Gregory Carr

Nov 17, 2021, 4:21:11 PM11/17/21
You state you are a philosopher and a medium. The NT condemns philosophy. Mediums are condemned to death by JEHOVAH in the Bible.

Leviticus 19:31 ESV / 356 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:6 ESV / 255 helpful votes
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Isaiah 8:19 ESV / 223 helpful votes
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Leviticus 20:27 ESV / 169 helpful votes
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 ESV / 155 helpful votes
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 117 helpful votes
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

https://www.openbible.info/topics/mediums has more Bible quotes regarding mediums.

Venus as a Boy

Nov 17, 2021, 4:56:58 PM11/17/21
Am 17.11.2021 um 22:21 schrieb Gregory Carr:
> On Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 14:03:17 UTC-8, Venus as a Boy wrote:
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2021/11/16/god-10/
>>

>> --
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space
>
> You state you are a philosopher and a medium. The NT condemns philosophy. Mediums are condemned to death by JEHOVAH in the Bible.

go away!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space

Gregory Carr

Nov 17, 2021, 5:32:57 PM11/17/21
Been posting in this forum for years using my real name not going anywhere. Über Angellovechildlikesoul
Omnist, mystic, gnostic spiritualized indyhippy, medium, musician, healer, philosopher and scientist..... that is how you describe yourself on your website your pic makes you look like a soft druggie. GOD abhors you. You are not a scientist you liar.

myopic falcon

Nov 20, 2021, 5:16:21 AM11/20/21
Not true. God loves them.

It is pleasant to God if someone wanrs all people to be saved and receive full knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:4).

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that none who believe may perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

You shall not avenge or hold grudge against the sons of thy people, but you shall love thy neighbor as thyself.

Mirsad

Gregory Carr

Nov 20, 2021, 8:43:44 AM11/20/21
On Saturday, 20 November 2021 at 02:16:21 UTC-8, myopic falcon wrote:
> Not true. God loves them.

Who is the them you refer to? The Bible states that mediums are to be put to death just Google "mediums" and "bible verses" so obviously JEHOVAH doesn't love that person.

> It is pleasant to God if someone wanrs (Greg: Must be hard to type while drunk and on drugs) all people to be saved and receive full knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:4).
>
> For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that none who believe may perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
>
> You shall not avenge or hold grudge against the sons of thy people, but you shall love thy neighbor as thyself.

I have lived in my dwelling unit for 6 years and have had no problems with my neighbours.

Lightclock

Dec 27, 2021, 3:29:48 PM12/27/21
Now don't argue chaps this Psychiatric Patient Life is all too silly
anyway. It would seem that philosophical mentation is something that
decent psychopharmakinetics is useless against? How sad. I move to my
whisky bottle.

Lightclock the Enlightened One.

--
Personal website http://notalan.net

Lightclock

Dec 27, 2021, 4:23:37 PM12/27/21
Is God involved in any way by the way? I digress but I'm gratefull for
the indulgence if you can stop pointing that spell checker at me.

Lightclock the Non Governmental Organisation