Perseverance

shattered hologram

Nov 21, 2023, 1:10:15 AM11/21/23
Just as Zealots were disappointed in Jesus because not only he did
not politically liberate Biblical Israel from Roman occupation, but the
apostles taught the followers of the Path to be the best slaves possible
as if serving their masters meant serving God ...

So we might not see an end to injustice and inequality in our times,
but it might progressively worsen towards the End of Days and
we can only pray for perseverance.

The strength to endure endless and pointless sadistic game that
is the spiritual food for the oppressors.

in the Lord
Amen

Greg Carr

Nov 28, 2023, 10:08:13 PM11/28/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:10:15 PM UTC-8, shattered hologram wrote:
> Just as Zealots were disappointed in Jesus because not only he did
> not politically liberate Biblical Israel from Roman occupation, but the
> apostles taught the followers of the Path to be the best slaves possible
> as if serving their masters meant serving God ...
>
> So we might not see an end to injustice and inequality in our times,
> but it might progressively worsen towards the End of Days

The Bible basically says that but there will be pockets of better times. Revelation says for some there will be wine, women and song along with famine and death.

> we can only pray for perseverance.

Yes plus the whole 666 thing.

> The strength to endure endless and pointless sadistic game that
> is the spiritual food for the oppressors.
>
> in the Lord
> Amen

Take Care.