Mike Mulligan Glenda Mulligan Joe Mulligan Dave Mulligan.

Gregory Carr

Sep 23, 2021, 1:11:38 PM9/23/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjhqUbbYuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsvn8cQllE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A04--OKLiao&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzm8pw7vPk&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5TvcwYk4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIycKV-Fjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9m344Ml00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldS2MNdeHs&t=2s Dave Mulligan claims to be a police officer and says I raped a woman. I have no record for sex crimes unlike Dave's younger half brother Joe Mulligan who did protective custody time for pulling down the pants of a granny lady. Pretending to be a police officer is a crime yet the police do nothing.

Dave Mulligan and his younger half brother Joe Mulligan keep leaving unwanted voicemails on my cellphone. They have been told by me and Surrey RCMP not to do so. We used to work together they were fired for incompetency, whining, fighting each other at work and throwing the freight around while spazzing out. They also sold pot on the loading dock other than working. Joe Mulligan tells ppl he is Dave's older half brother but the RCMP told me it was the other way around. Both are just over 40 balding, red faced alkies no vehicle or computer. Dave is a pudgy , sweaty nothing and neither is taller than 5 ft 6 or weighs more than 160 pounds. Both have bad backs. Gambling addicts, chronic liars, petty thieves. No friends they have known more than a year. Joe Mulligan told me he ratted out some guys he went to Centennial High School with when they all lived in Ottawa because he had to escape a pissant assault beef funny thing was he wasn't guilty of the assault his buddies messed up some drunko and the cops leaned on him knowing he was the weak pansy link. I can't block their No Caller ID calls because my Bell plan doesn't allow that. The cops won't tell me who their carrier so I can sue them. They used to live in Burnaby and New Westminster in the 13th and Kingsway area the worst part of town. Last known to be in Edmonton. Repeatedly evicted the last 5 years for non payment of rent. Joe Mulligan was convicted of sexually molesting a woman over 65 years of age. He told me about it WTF? Who does that and talks about it at work.? Some friend of a HA friend walked up to me and told me they were both protective custody at work. None of the Red And White truckers ever talked to them. Glad I am retired now. Joe Mulligan twice for some reason mentioned Sal Jonathan Bryce of the Hell's Angels without any prompting or the talk having anything to do with bikers or crime. The Bryce name is respected in B.C. H.A. circles and Sal Jonathan Bryce was once sentenced to 6 years for dealing cocaine here. Their Mom never knew there who their Dads were. Both try their best to be con artists but no one trusts the slovenly morons. They admit to CERB fraud. Half hope they win the Lotto so I can sue them. Their Mom is an ugger who has problems paying rent. They have an uncle Mike Mulligan a hugely fat worker at Kal Tires in Airdrie, AB. who used to exploit them as coolie labour he and his wife Glenda live at 105 Close. 2 Sisters live in Alberta and they take turns disowning each other. TARD CENTRAL these bogheads. Both are racist towards Blacks using the N word but will totally kiss their shoes if told to. They buy the lamest beer at the liquor store and eat garbage food. Kraft Dinner hurts their budget. Canada would be a better place with them and their Mom deceased. The picture of the two cretins was from an old FB page they no longer have any social media accounts. Why they put a Turkish flag on their pic is beyond me. They bragged about giving $20 to the Variety telethon years before useless parasites and moochers and scuz. I give thousands of dollars a year to charity and every month give some money to street ppl and the poor here in the Lower Mainland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHRYDPWf6nU&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQhcNVKtIo&t=4s Dave Mulligan the useless makes a death threat against me. Didn't even throw a snowball at me the pudgy dolt. Hope his Mom gets drop kicked in the head. Whole family is *******.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If6skBk1eCw&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSquY2rJZA&t=1s

Gregory Carr

Jan 22, 2022, 5:37:32 AM1/22/22
Dave Mulligan has in the past threatened to kill me and New West police officers sometime this aft. he and his younger half brother Joe left a voicemail msg where among other things they threatened to arson my apt. You folks might not like me but I am sure the neighbouring apts don't want to see a suite in the building torched.by arsonists. Oddly enough the call number didn't show on my cell phone. I used to work with these two petty criminals protective custody weirdos and recognize these voices and am willing to testify to that.

In the msg these pukes told me to post this to Youtube so I did. You can search Youtube for "Dave Mulligan" and "Joe Mulligan" Also search Google Groups for Dave Mulligan and Joe Mulligan in the van.general ng. Note there is as usual with their unwanted msgs no background noises of their imaginary family and no tv or music these are poverty cases with a history of eviction for non payment of rent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNcL46wBSw is a copy of the voicemail which I have sent to various law enforcement. These undesirables have no idea what home owners insurance is obviously or a valid credit card.

Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Phone Me And Threaten To Torch My Apt.

Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>
Fri, 21 Jan, 18:55 (7 hours ago)
to newton

Hi,

Dave Mulligan has in the past threatened to kill me and New West police officers sometime this aft. he and his younger half brother Joe left a voicemail msg where among other things they threatened to arson my apt. You folks might not like me but I am sure the neighbouring apts don't want to see a suite in the building torched.by arsonists. Oddly enough the call number didn't show on my cell phone. I used to work with these two petty criminals protective custody weirdos and recognize these voices and am willing to testify to that. Uttering death threats, criminal harassment charges should be laid against these two.

WIN 20220121 18 00 34 Pro Dave Mulligan Joe Mulligan Threaten To Torch My Apt. - YouTube I tried to send the voicemail to you but the email it was too large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQjZOAKOBI

===================================================================================================================================
Joe Mulligan and his older half brother pudgy Dave Mulligan have moved back to Burnaby/New Westminster BC Joe Mulligan the alkie is more red faced than ever they have been drinking at the Firehouse Pub at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby.

Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Phoned Me Twice Left Voicemail. 236-668-6156 is their number.
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
2 Nov 2021, 16:31:52 (yesterday)
The Mulligan idiots Joe and Dave are back in Burnaby/ New Westminster and have been drinking at the Firehouse Pub in Burnaby. They left a couple voicemails on my phone. 236-668-6156 is the phone number they are using. They phoned at 1:04 PM yesterday the caller ID showed they phoned from 604-533-3333 which is odd because that is the number for Pacific Cabs which is a very good cab company. Joe Mulligan was convicted of molesting a granny woman and bragged about it at work. Tell these protective custody tards 236-668-6156 what you think of them. Joe Mulligan was slapped in the face at the Firehouse Pub the other night and his "buddies" did nothing. He is more red faced than ever the alkie and is a morning drinker a fraudster and grifter as is his older, pudgy half brother Dave. Both are unemployed bums and chronic liars if they somehow find work they are soon terminated. Joe Mulligan is proud of his phony smile. They are lonely and their sisters have disowned them.
0:28 / 0:50
0 Comments

https://youtu.be/DuLoNitWwhg Dave Mulligan acknowledges he has enemies. You protective custody ppl are the lowest of the low. I wonder if your Mom will die before you?

You can find more info on them by doings a Youtube search or by looking through the Google Groups van.general and edm.general.

Stupid rantings by Joe Mulligan and his older half brother the pudgy Dave Mulligan the drunken, stoned, gambling addict morons who shoplift toilet paper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc1zxMk9LcE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc1zxMk9LcE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkt7EJNqXY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If6skBk1eCw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSquY2rJZA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9m344Ml00&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlMa6Zo8fOM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqJeIVyj9U&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzm8pw7vPk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQhcNVKtIo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsvn8cQllE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQhcNVKtIo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4RsBXKs6E&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDZEffjvdU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjhqUbbYuo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5TvcwYk4s&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BExBjcMXCa8&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJSiumwKEas&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A04--OKLiao&feature=youtu.be

I had some creepoids Dave Mulligan and his younger half brother the sex criminal Joe Mulligan who I had the misfortune to hire for some work leave unwanted voicemails on my cell phone. The chronically lying, racist petty criminals and fraudsters and scammers with no vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9m344Ml00 has a few paragraphs about the two admitted scammers. Various moronic and libelous comments they made on Youtube about me and my family in response to my videos of their unwanted voicemails have been erased along with my replies to them. Hopefully I won't see or hear from the TARDS until I testify against them in court for criminal harassment and uttering death threats. Dave Mulligan also threatened to kill New Westminster police. Dud has never won a fight in his life and is scared of crowds and the dark he wears a NYPD hat often.

I contacted the FB security ppl twice about his idiotic and slanderous posts to FB about me and my family using the help function on FB and nothing happened. I then tried to find FB emails of company employees it took me 15 minutes but I found 4, 3 of which were valid. I ran across various web postings saying there were no valid email addresses for FB employees but that made no sense. The problem was dealt with within 24 hours. There are a couple of dummy Joe Mulligan accounts that whoever his computer/internet helper has set up. Joe and half brother Dave Mulligan don't even have a computer so somehow got someone to give them WWW help. They will rat the guy out in a second. A while back there were 6 dummy Joe Mulligan accounts but I contacted FB and they were gone forthwith.

Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan hate black folks they use the N word but only in private can't take another punch out. They also hate the management at Versacold on Cliveden Ave where they used to temp at and were fired for errors, hiding in the bathroom to play video games on a cell phone and fighting each other on the loading dock and throwing freight around while spazzing out and yelling, "F**K Canada." They were also selling pot on the loading dock instead of working. They hate Best Personnel for telling them to go fly a kite. No one likes the Mulligan Brothers lazy f**king Mulligan brothers they were also called the Bobsi Twins to their face and they would blush and hang their heads.

https://www.facebook.com/drew.mooring their FB friend Carlos Carlos is a drug dealer supposedly in Surrey, BC wonder if thats where they get their pot to sell from?

Joe Mulligan is so lonely. Hey stop ripping the ppl you meet. Quit borrowing money from ppl and not paying it back. Quit being a snitch and informant and testifying against ppl like you did your old Centennial buddies. Quit threatening ppl online stop committing frauds and scams and quit molesting senior citizen women on the street. Quit threatening law enforcement officers. Oh F it you protective custody tards deserve to die but I would only break every bone in your face the Bible forbids murder and 25 years to life at 56 no thanks.

Joe Mulligan
April 28 at 12:35 PM ·
Not sure who my 5 will be. Guess we shall see. Sometimes you just need a friend. I have felt this lately...these are very difficult times we live in. Doing a friends check in. Showing support for each other. I want five people to post this message, don't share, to show that you're always there when someone needs to talk. Say done on my post.
Who are my 5?
1 Comment
Richard Young
Done bro

At the time the loser Joe Mulligan posted his cry of lonliness and failure he had over 2,400 FB friends only 4 of whom he had ever met IRL only one person replied. Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan need to check in yet again.

Yeah lonesome pc faggot bottom suck hoes Dave and Joe Mulligan no friends IRL they have known over a year and they are over 40. Yeah you pc ppl always have a difficult time to put it mildly. You Joe Mulligan are small 5 ft 6, balding a convicted sex criminal against a woman over 65, a chronic liar, useless to any employer, never won a fight against a non family member unless it was a senior citizen. You don't pay your rent often and any small loans anyone gives you they can kiss goodbye. Look at all the posts dweeble Joe Mulligan has made to his FB Joe Mulligan the duffus is afraid to go outside the beatdown of your life outside pc prison is coming and Wuhan virus is in the air.

Facebook the chronic liar Joe Mulligan admits his entire 42 years of phony life and complete verbal vomit and philosophy. He used to talk about his phony smile at work.

These unfunny clowns told me a number of times they had no sisters but by fluke I met an old neighbor of their's in New West and he said they had two. Does this family have a history of incest or rape or something? I am looking for Dave Mulligan's and Joe Mulligan's contact info and address I want $10k and I want them to turn themselves in to law enforcement and confess to their many crimes. Surrey RCMP has two open files on them and I believe New West Police does as well since Dave Mulligan the red faced alkie threatened to kill one of their officers.

Dave Mulligan So Drunk And Stoned He Can't Fake A Phone Number Fakes Being A Police Officer. Phoned 3 Times In 48 Hours Call Display Shows 886-335-4281. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIycKV-Fjo (google.com)

Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com>
To:
Greg Carr

Sun., Feb. 10, 2019 at 1:57 p.m.

I'm very lucky jus got hired working w skytrain customer service,35 per hour

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 1:41 PM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
I didn't mean to say those things,will call it truths I'm a man

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 1:39 PM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
How was the game?

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 8:26 AM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Working at versa tmrw

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 7:52 AM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Your afraid clean up ur place it stinks

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 8:21 PM Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Look I want nothing to do with you. Go to a bar and meet some ppl oh wait its dark and your scared of the dark.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 03:59:51 p.m. PST, Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:

I met Kim she slept w me

Yes. A black cutie named Kim.

Jan 22, 2022, 5:38:34 AM1/22/22