My Book

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 3:53:43 AM5/16/23

o'Mahoney

May 16, 2023, 9:55:29 PM5/16/23
On Tue, 16 May 2023 09:51:52 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>is published:
>
>https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

https://tredition.com/en/

In English. There are no Deutsche readers here pal.
Any buyers at ~$50 AUD yet?
Lol...

o'Mahoney

May 16, 2023, 9:56:30 PM5/16/23
On Tue, 16 May 2023 13:50:14 +0100, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 16 May 2023 Master of In/sanity <angelrai...@t-obline.de>
>### - Congratulations bob :)
>
>it's not easy to put a whole book together, it changes/evolves the
>writer...
>
>but you've accomplished it, you have changed your place in the universe!
>
>so enjoy your promotion to captain + well done :)
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG91K8Q0Ypk

C'mon Aherne, he's deluded. Look at the title, don't support his
delusion, help him get the help he needs.

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:34:13 PM5/16/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 03:54 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Tue, 16 May 2023 13:50:14 +0100, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 May 2023 Master of In/sanity <angelrai...@t-obline.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> is published:
>>>
>>> https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036
>>>

>> ### - Congratulations bob :)
>>
>> it's not easy to put a whole book together, it changes/evolves the
>> writer...
>>
>> but you've accomplished it, you have changed your place in the universe!
>>
>> so enjoy your promotion to captain + well done :)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG91K8Q0Ypk

I didn't see that reply on my newsreader!

> C'mon Aherne, he's deluded. Look at the title, don't support his
> delusion, help him get the help he needs.

Not as deluded as you who thinks he's got a life going, you actually are
a system gimp, working fucking watching telly boozing and what else?
probably driving your car!

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:44:18 PM5/16/23
In euros and usd it's a regular price it is not my fault that your
currency is so shitty!

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:48:13 PM5/16/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 04:44 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 17.05.2023 um 03:53 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Tue, 16 May 2023 09:51:52 +0200, Master of In/sanity
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>>
>>> is published:
>>>
>>> https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036
>>

>> https://tredition.com/en/
>>
>> In English.  There are no Deutsche readers here pal.
>> Any buyers at ~$50 AUD yet?
>> Lol...
>
> In euros and usd it's a regular price it is not my fault that your
> currency is so shitty!

actually 25 € or 25 us$ but the book has over 400 pages and some of them
are printed in color that'S why the price is so high!
I don't get very much myself! The printingcosts are very high!

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:51:45 PM5/16/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 04:48 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 17.05.2023 um 04:44 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
>> Am 17.05.2023 um 03:53 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>>> https://tredition.com/en/
>>>
>>> In English.  There are no Deutsche readers here pal.
>>> Any buyers at ~$50 AUD yet?
>>> Lol...
>>
>> In euros and usd it's a regular price it is not my fault that your
>> currency is so shitty!
>

> actually 25 € or 25 us$ but the book has over 400 pages and some of them
> are printed in color that'S why the price is so high!
> I don't get very much myself! The printingcosts are very high!

I get about 4 € if it is sold in the tredition store and about 2€ if it
is sold in other stores!(per book)

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:57:19 PM5/16/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 04:51 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 17.05.2023 um 04:48 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> In euros and usd it's a regular price it is not my fault that your
>>> currency is so shitty!
>>

>> actually 25 € or 25 us$ but the book has over 400 pages and some of
>> them are printed in color that'S why the price is so high!
>> I don't get very much myself! The printingcosts are very high!
>>

> I get about 4 € if it is sold in the tredition store and about 2€ if it
> is sold in other stores!(per book)

Btw my goal was not the money but to put my stuff in solid format that i
have prove that i made it since a lot of my ideas already been stolen by
others since i wrote my blog (i assembled the book of my blog) and also
to help the psyches get off the psychiatry path which only annihilates them!

Greg Carr

May 17, 2023, 3:22:42 AM5/17/23
Another psychiatric casualty caused by psychedelic drugs. Gnosticism and anarchy are stupid and lame.

Greg Carr

May 17, 2023, 3:23:54 AM5/17/23
On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 7:34:13 PM UTC-7, Master of In/sanity wrote:
> Am 17.05.2023 um 03:54 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> > On Tue, 16 May 2023 13:50:14 +0100, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
> > wrote:

> >> ### - Congratulations bob :)
> >>
> >> it's not easy to put a whole book together, it changes/evolves the
> >> writer...
> >>
> >> but you've accomplished it, you have changed your place in the universe!
> >>
> >> so enjoy your promotion to captain + well done :)
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG91K8Q0Ypk
> >
> I didn't see that reply on my newsreader!
> > C'mon Aherne, he's deluded. Look at the title, don't support his
> > delusion, help him get the help he needs.
> Not as deluded as you who thinks he's got a life going, you actually are
> a system gimp, working fucking watching telly boozing and what else?
> probably driving your car!

Beats your drug addled parasite life.

Master of In/sanity

May 17, 2023, 9:53:41 AM5/17/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 09:23 schrieb Greg Carr:

> Beats your drug addled parasite life.
I actually healed people, what did you do with your gifts except
suppress them!

Greg Carr

May 19, 2023, 11:45:03 PM5/19/23
On Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 6:53:41 AM UTC-7, Master of In/sanity wrote:
> Am 17.05.2023 um 09:23 schrieb Greg Carr:
> >
> > Beats your drug addled parasite life.
> I actually healed people, what did you do with your gifts except
> suppress them!

I cleaned up litter around the block today which is more than you do for your community.
Name one person you healed liar. You can't even heal yourself. You are a drug addled parasite.

Master of In/sanity

May 22, 2023, 9:29:29 AM5/22/23
You don'T know the persons i healed but i did and btw what should i heal
from?

Greg Carr

May 23, 2023, 3:03:10 AM5/23/23
You can't even spell. Name one person you healed liar. You can't even heal yourself. You are a drug addled parasite. Why are you ashamed of your name?

Master of In/sanity

May 23, 2023, 6:46:41 AM5/23/23
Am 23.05.2023 um 09:03 schrieb Greg Carr:

> You can't even spell. Name one person you healed liar. You can't even heal yourself. You are a drug addled parasite. Why are you ashamed of your name?

Firstly my native language is not english so i make mista kes stupido.
You don't know the persons i healed but i did. I don't need to heal
myself! I am not ashamed of my name but it is custom in usenet to use
nicknames, since the beginning of usenet stupido. Aren't you the asshole
who once boasted that he is higher then god because you smoked crack,
so that goes for drug addicts, i don't use such shit!

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 2:43:12 AM5/24/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 3:46:41 AM UTC-7, Master of In/sanity wrote:
> Am 23.05.2023 um 09:03 schrieb Greg Carr:
>
> > You can't even spell. Name one person you healed liar. You can't even heal yourself. You are a drug addled parasite. Why are you ashamed of your name?
> Firstly my native language is not english so i make mista kes stupido.
> You don't know the persons i healed but i did. I don't need to heal
> myself! I am not ashamed of my name but it is custom in usenet to use
> nicknames, since the beginning of usenet stupido. Aren't you the asshole
> who once boasted that he is higher then god because you smoked crack,
> so that goes for drug addicts, i don't use such shit!

You are a drug addict. I did drugs in the past been drug free since around 2002. Been off booze since before NYE. You are a douchebag are you in your country illegally? You are a liar. https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2001&AID=5555

Master of In/sanity

May 24, 2023, 12:27:34 PM5/24/23
Am 24.05.2023 um 08:43 schrieb Greg Carr:
> You are a drug addict. I did drugs in the past been drug free since around 2002. Been off booze since before NYE. You are a douchebag are you in your country illegally? You are a liar. https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2001&AID=5555

And you are stupid, hearing voices and having visions is no sickness,
the prophets heard voices and had visions, you pseudo christian!

Please everybody who is reading don't donate to the cure of not existing
schizophrenia because they want to destroy our gifts and split us off
the spiritual world!

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 2:24:56 PM5/24/23
On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:27:34 AM UTC-7, Master of In/sanity wrote:
> Am 24.05.2023 um 08:43 schrieb Greg Carr:
> > You are a drug addict. I did drugs in the past been drug free since around 2002. Been off booze since before NYE. You are a douchebag are you in your country illegally? You are a liar. https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2001&AID=5555
> And you are stupid,

I am smarter than you and have more money.

>hearing voices and having visions is no sickness,

Yes it is.

> the prophets heard voices and had visions, you pseudo christian!

What did you prophesize flake? Your total inability to work? Your descent into mind bending drugs like the violent, illegal immigrant , homosexual, child diddler who is facing long prison time for attacking Paul Pelosi in his home with a hammer has a history of using these psychedelic drugs as does his jailbird slagpiece Gypsy Taub the sex offender they both are.

Daughter Of Man Arrested For Attacking Paul Pelosi In His Home Says He Had Sex With His Sons. He And Ex Gypsy Taub Are Druggies Both Accused Of Sex Crimes With Underage Ppl.

Apparently threats on Members Of Congress are at their highest in decades the man in custody https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape-daughter-describes-him-abusive-father-tried-be-good-person his step daughter says he was physically and sexually abusive to his children when they were young including homosexual incest. The word step is always mentioned in stories about his family more than at a AA meeting. https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/suspect-in-assault-at-pelosi-home-had-posted-about-qanon-1.6130697 The suspect used a UPS box as a mailing address and lived in a school bus and had appeared nude in public with other nude ppl at protests he claimed the 2020 election was fraud and that Jews were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

UPDATE 5:50 p.m.

The man accused of breaking into U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's California home and attacking her husband with a hammer graduated from Pleasant Valley Senior Secondary School in Armstrong.

The Globe and Mail reports David dePape split his adolescence between the Sunshine Coast in Powell River and in Armstrong, B.C.

The accused attacker’s stepfather Gene dePape told the Globe and Mail David was an antisocial teen who preferred video games over the outdoors.

He ended up in the North Okanagan when Gene and David’s mother split, and the mother moved with the children to Armstrong. While David returned to Powell River for most of his high school years, he ended up graduating from Pleasant Valley Senior Secondary School in Armstrong in 1998.

UPDATE 5 p.m.

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's California home and severely beating her husband with a hammer appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online, including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.

David DePape, 42, grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, before leaving about 20 years ago to follow an older girlfriend to San Francisco. A street address listed for DePape in the Bay Area college town of Berkeley led to a post office box at a UPS Store.

DePape was arrested at the Pelosi home early Friday. San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said she expected to file multiple felony charges, including attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and elder abuse.

Stepfather Gene DePape said the suspect had lived with him in Canada until he was 14 and had been a quiet boy.

“David was never violent that I seen and was never in any trouble although he was very reclusive and played too much video games," Gene DePape said.

He said he hasn’t seen his stepson since 2003 and tried to get in touch with him several times over the years without success.

“In 2007, I tried to get in touch but his girlfriend hung up on me when I asked to talk to him,“ Gene DePape said.

David DePape was known in Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist who had picketed naked at protests against local ordinances requiring people to be clothed in public.

Gene DePape said the girlfriend whom his son followed to California was named Gypsy and they had two children together. DePape also has a child with a different woman, his stepfather said.

Photographs published by The San Francisco Chronicle on Friday identified DePape frolicking nude outside city hall with dozens of others at the 2013 wedding of pro-nudity activist Gypsy Taub, who was marrying another man. Taub did not respond Friday to calls or emails.

A 2013 article in The Chronicle described David DePape as a “hemp jewelry maker” who lived in a Victorian flat in Berkeley with Taub, who hosted a talk show on local public-access TV called “Uncensored 9/11,” in which she appeared naked and pushed conspiracy theories that the 2001 terrorist attacks were “an inside job.”

A pair of web blogs posted in recent months online under the name David DePape contained rants about technology, aliens, communists, religious minorities, transexuals and global elites.

An Aug. 24 entry titled “Q,” displayed a scatological collection of memes that included photos of the deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and made reference to QAnon, the baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theory that espouses the belief that the country is run by a deep state cabal of child sex traffickers, satanic pedophiles and baby-eating cannibals.

“Big Brother has deemed doing your own research as a thought crime,” read a post that appeared to blend references to QAnon with George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984.”

In an Aug. 25 entry titled “Gun Rights,” the poster wrote: “You no longer have rights. Your basic human rights hinder Big Brothers ability to enslave and control you in a complete and totalizing way.”

The Associated Press

ORIGINAL 2:30 p.m.

A man with a B.C. connection is alleged to have attacked US house speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul.

According to an online account from CNN, David DePape, 42, was identified by police on October 28 as the suspect in the assault on Pelosi at the family’s San Francisco home.

A call was placed by Glacier Media to Gene DePape, David’s stepfather, who lives and works in Powell River region. Gene was not reached directly, but an unidentified woman on the phone indicated that Gene was trying to make contact with police in San Francisco and would not be commenting until he’d had a conversation regarding the arrest.

According to the CNN account, Gene stated that David grew up in Powell River and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California.

Glacier Media has also reached out to the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape, but has not heard back.

David, according to CNN, had extensive social media posts, including Facebook, which has taken down the account. The Facebook account apparently had links that David had posted with links to videos about the 2020 US election, and websites claiming COVID-19 vaccines were deadly., according to CNN.

CNN also stated that David had posted links to YouTube videos regarding the January 6, 2021 riot on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.

DePape is in custody in San Francisco.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-393282-2-.htm

In 2019, Taub was arrested and charged with "attempted child abduction, stalking and child abuse".[1] On August 26, 2021, Taub was convicted on charges of "stalking, dissuading a witness, and attempted child abduction".[8] She lived with the man arrested for many years a immigrant from Russia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy_Taub

https://heavy.com/news/gypsy-taub/ Both she and the suspect appear to be long term druggies nothing to indicate they ever had 9 to 5 jobs.

http://www.mynakedtruth.tv Her ex killed himself 23 years ago her daughter nearly died from a drug overdose last year at the age of 18 while caring for her Mom's 3 children while Mom was in jail. Taub's lesbian friend accused her of sex with a boy underage in court and said she was a stalker she was asking for funds to pay the lawyers. She posted all this to her website 2 days ago the day before her former lover tried to kill Paul Pelosi was he paid to do the attack was trying to help her financially............ He was the best man at her last wedding.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwmxgpuuLq84wTDArXu_4h2pjfA4bZIi/view 4 page email the 51 yr old druggie female sent to a 14 yr old boy one of at least 40. help. I feel very strongly that you were my child in at least one past life and probably in
more than one. You are free to believe me or not but I do love you as much as I love my
own kids. I will never stop loving you no matter what you do or say. I love you forever
unconditionally. And I am sure Daniel does too. Taub also says that she is a very powerful person.

https://sfist.com/2020/06/19/noted-bay-area-activist-gypsy-taub-in-jail-for-six-months-on/ She was in porn for awhile.

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q26236919 There are many pics of the topless almost no breasts loser criminal psychedelic casualty druggie on the WWW.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/18049448382218132266 She in her profile admits doing psychedelic drugs and satanism or shamanism as she calls it. No mention of being a Mom or caring about her family.

https://www.hipforums.com/forum/threads/gypsy-taub.504789/ She apparently was in remand at least 10 months her freeky friends could not collect 425k bail money.

https://www.indexxx.com/m/gypsy-taub More of her porn pretty face almost no breasts ass is decent. She used different names in porn which is common.

Gypsy Taub is a 9/11 truther kook.

> Please everybody who is reading don't donate to the cure of not existing
> schizophrenia because they want to destroy our gifts and split us off
> the spiritual world!

Psuedochristian? I tithe to charity unlike you bum I post Bible quotes to the Internet. Give me the name of a Christian anonymous posting drug dummy?

You are a drug addict. I did drugs in the past been drug free since around 2002. Been off booze since before NYE. You are a douchebag are you in your country illegally? You are a liar. https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2001&AID=5555

> --
> Homepage:
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

The Bible specifically condemns witches says they are to be put to death. Christians are supposed to follow the Bible but you are a lying, shiftless druggie. – COZMICVELVETPURPLE – DIVINE – HEALING
Spiritualized Sensitive Psyches – Fantastics, Soulpeople, Spiritpeople, Angelpeople and Divinepeople – Gnostic Shamans, Healers, Witches, Druids and Medicinemen

The first pic on your website shows a pot plant many decent ppl do pot so did Charles Manson, Gypsy Taub, David Depape, Christopher Columbus the genocidal slaver and killer and torturer, https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/dec/21/father-yod-the-1970s-cult-leader-whose-wild-psychedelia-was-more-suited-to-disneyland-than-dive-bars Father Yod. You have pics of magic mushrooms.

LOVE WISDOM NR. 1: DON’T BE PREJUDICED (UNKNOWN)
I MADE THIS PAGE FOR AND FROM GOD AND ITS CHOSEN CHILDREN, THE PSYCHES. IT IS SOME KIND OF „CRAZY“ SPIRITUALITY GUIDANCE AND MORE, OF/FOR GNOSTIC, BELIEVING AND TRUSTING HEALERS, WITCHES, SHAMANS, DRUIDS, MEDICINEMEN, MEDIUMS/MEDIATORS, SORCERERS, ETC…
Age Rating 15 years

(Greg: Of course the Bible says sorcerers and witches are to be executed along with the gays and the ppl that have sex with animals do you deny this?

Sorry for the chaos and mistakes on my sites,
but I have been constantly attacked, manipulated and destroyed by evil forces….

(Greg: Yes druggie idiot you can't work or think can you?)

Come Home
Hemp
Fly Agaric
Nature Gods
San Isidro
Energy Spirit
Peyotl
Come Home
Hemp
3 / 7
Nature Gods

Steve Roach – Structures from Silence (NDE music)
“When the earth and the people are ravaged and the animals and plants are dying,
a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colours, classes, faiths, creeds, knowledge and wisdom,
and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green and blue, full of love, compassion, joy, kindness, grace, forgiveness, spiritual and divine again,
they will be known as the Guardians, Forces and Warriors of the Rainbow.”

(Hopi Prophecy/Evangelist Christians/Rainbowguardian) (Greg: Hey dummy which is it?)

Rolling Stones – She’s a Rainbow (Greg: Good song but on one of their worst albums.)
WELCOME HOME LOVE

WORK IN PROGRESS
This IS A FANTASMAGORIC BLOG, FOR ELUCIDATION PURPOSES. IF IT’S TRUE OR FANTASY YOU WILL KNOW YOURSELF, BY ASKING YOUR VERY SELF, RESEARCH YOURSELF AND INTERPRET, AND BY EITHER, ASKING THE GOOD LOVING HOLY ALLMIGHTY, OR MAYBE BY TAKING ENTHEOGENS TO VERIFY IT IF YOU READ THE BLOG, IF YOU DON’T HAVE CONNECTION TO THE GOOD LOVING HOLY ALLMIGHTY!

Bob Marley & The Wailers – Exodus (Greg: Good band. https://www.thewailers.com They are on tour. Did you know Bob Marley died from lung cancer caused by pot at age 36?)

Ask the I-Ging Oracle a Question (Greg: Hey oracle when is this candy ass going to work and pay taxes?)

Fantasy Name Generator

Healing Herbs

“I don’t know everything,
but I could know everything,
except that I know,
that I know nothing!” (Greg: That is a quote from the boy raper queer Socrates who committed suicide at 70.)

(Robi “Angellovechildlikesoul” Smrdelj)
Now, years passing, the time has come to publish my gathered and mediated info, knowledge and wisdom and storys, and my music and other arts,
and I hope you like it, because the music and arts somehow express the feelings I have from and towards the world,
and like the American indigenous say,
it is time that an old warrior is telling his tribe his gathered and mediated heart songs and gathered and mediated information, knowledge, and wisdom.

Now I started this blog, to put my flowing ideas, philosophies, thoughts, mediations, and visions, into words, arts, and music, in order to not go crazier, maybe somehow inspire and give ideas to others, discuss said ideas and publish my and others spiritualized art, info, knowledge, wisdom, and ideas!

The music and art were solely fantasized and mediated, in order to elevate the audience!

On the website, you will find chapters on shamanism, healing and psychiatry criticism, spiritual medicine, spirituality, spiritual philosophy, spiritual (non-reductionist) science and spiritualized political philosophy.

You can also request help and healing via the contact form on the “About me and Contact”-page,
or even if you are interested in publishing your arts, findings, knowledge, wisdom, and ideas on this homepage!

Creed – My Sacrifice
MESSAGE
Everybody (!) is special and possesses their own medicine, talent, mission, uniqueness they can act out, given by The good loving holy Almighty!

Supported by nde’ers, my own experience, my angels and my medicine wo/men I met in the Americas!

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/tag/thoughts-of-a-mystic-and-gnostic-mediator/page/10/ How many website you got dud?

Copyright since 2013

Robi Robert Smrdelj - Angellovechildlikesoul - Rainbowlove - Rainbowdragonmediator - Angelrainbowlove - Ganescha Dass - Rainbowguardian - Angelheartstarlight - Slowspacetemple

Schamane etc. += Brahmane etc. from Jaina and first nation .....

Master of In/sanity

Mediator of the Allmighty and the other good forces

(Greg: You are not special how many times do you have to be told that useless?)

BY MASTER OF IN/SANITY
World War III
World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

(Greg: Hey druggie bum why don't you run for office and save the world and earn a decent pay cheque? Why do you not condemn Putin as well you hypocrite? I believe that is is possible WWW 3/Apocalypse/Tribulation will happen the way you spelled out. Use a spell checker ESL guy. Robi Smrdelj you ashamed of being a Slav why you use a nym?)

> Book:
>
> https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

How many copies sold?

> Master of In/sanity

Mediocre Inanity.

Thoughts and mediations of a gnostic and mystic Curandero
A Voyage and its Consequences or An anarchist omnist Psyches Cookbook
Von Robert Smrdelj

Just about everyone rejects anarchists. Gnosticism is stupid and selfish.

This Book is an account of my life and especially a lifechanging voyage to Northern America where I met with shamans and hippies and after I returned to Europe was after a nervous breakdown diagnosed with schizophrenia because I saw some angels which led me...

(Greg: You encountered demons.)