The Inner Bliss

myopic falcon

Jan 8, 2022, 7:37:48 AM1/8/22
Certainly, math is hard enough, but having understood the math behind a problem gives me a sense of bliss.

However, for years I could not understand such a simple problem as the RSA algorithm.

I miss that math understanding person I have been in high school and at the University, and the way my mind and brain worked then.

There are some joys in life like losing weight, improving English or learning math that:

1. Nobody can do instead of me
2. Cost nothing
3. Demand work on myself and a perspective change

I am just listening to a TikTok tutorial on NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and it tells, in the end, the same stuff as the EQ (emotional quotient and intelligence) and positive thinking and speech Gospel of the prosperity teaching.

I have realized that I have programmed myself for failure so I could feel that patting on the back of self-pity. Because success caused envy, and being a loser caused sympathy from the people and the safety of sort. So I internalized that sense or feeling over time.

If I recall my mind software from my best achieving days at the University, I realized that I had the winner mentality, or I wouldn't graduate at all.

I sort of got lulled in that complacency with being a loser because it is the least resistance path.

I suppose shrinkiatry did an awful job on that despite claiming that it does the opposite in their positive thinking promotion.

But what they actually promote with their deeds not works, is to make us believe we depend on something else like chemicals to be well.
This shifts the focus from being a winner to being dependent on something like chemistry or losing it all completely.

Do you get what I mean?

Actually, the shrinks are teaching you to feel sorry for yourself and do nothing to improve your life because THEY think and believe you are inferior and pitiful in existence. But in fact, it is the opposite: they are those with shrunk brains that can't think of anything outside of the rut of their profession or they'd be banned like Thomas Szasz. And in reality, not too many of them want to challenge mainstream psychiatry thinking and they shrunk themselves to be complacent with the mainstream biology psychiatry that created eugenics and elimination of the mentally ill in the Nazi Reich or concentration camps.

No wonder that psychiatric hospitals in effect look so much like a concentration camp or jail, they lack the paradigm of actually helping people to become a better version of themselves, by satisfying to medicate patients to "function".

Creating hopeless cases that end in suicide in 10% of cases at least, so much more than the population they haven't "treated".

Not so with the archangel Michael and Lord Jesus Christ, whose path is harder, requires constant upgrades and patches to our mental software, but gives a strong sense of purpose. The purpose that is not present in taking a chemical to become a better person just like it makes no sense i.e. take heroin to solve one's problems and feel better.

The problem is that we have but one life and we deserve better.
I am not interested in excuses that the State psychiatry is chronically unfunded and short of money. The psychiatrists are not poor, and medical technicians in the ****** psychiatric hospital drive expensive cars.

As I said, I have but one life and I should not waste it on the ward technicians and psychiatrists.

Just like the heart doctor, psychiatry should do the baseline thing of making my brain function in the minimal to understand right and wrong. From that point on it should step down from the position of a moral judge for which it is not qualified with its greedy proponents and do its job of curing people, not patronizing them.

myopic falcon

Jan 8, 2022, 9:25:55 AM1/8/22
It is little known that eugenic movement in psychiatry in the West welcomed Third Reich's bravery in dealing with the degenerate mentally ill individuals who ere poisoning the fabric and genetic quality of the society and nations by daring to procreate. It is still assumed where I live that mentally ill should not have children.

It is unknown how many schizophrenics psychiatry had killed, but in Germany alone, between 1939 and 1945, that number is between 220,000 and 270,000. That is far above the victims of all of the schizophrenics combined in history!

But still, the average person is afraid of a mad man and praises a person in white collar, or even a friendly looking person whom other people call a dictator.

Source: psychiatrist Robert Torre: The Madness Strikes Back