Seriously

Hieronymous B. Sparkplug

Jan 23, 2022, 8:20:59 AMJan 23
It has been intimated by my low grade hallucinations that I am deficient
of seriousness. I resent this vehemently.

WHO? Where am I?

--
Personal website http://notalan.net

Gregory Carr

Jan 23, 2022, 8:40:24 AMJan 23
I would hope you are where you store your guitars.

https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2002&AID=1869

Hieronymous B. Sparkplug

Jan 30, 2022, 11:25:29 AMJan 30

> I would hope you are where you store your guitars.
>
> https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2002&AID=1869

Cheers, I have been suffering from dread undeserved Tinnitus for quite a
while. Nicotine from my e-cig seems to exacerbate it. It seemed that
Scottish medicine was an easy antidote but that brings it's own
problems. I'm left with Olanzapine (Zyprexa) and Prozac. The rumours of
my deficiency of seriousness were ill considered.

Gregory Carr

Jan 30, 2022, 8:36:36 PMJan 30
I occ. have brief spells of tinnitus that last not long. Olanzapine did nothing for me Prozac leads to apathy, weight gain and impotence. It is cool you are into amature radio I failed my ham license test last year but my friend passed. Tobacco is bad and highly addictive took me 47 tries to quit.