Witchcraft Healing

shattered hologram

Nov 21, 2023, 11:43:34 AM11/21/23
Just as I had experienced en mass unsolicited witchcraft feeling from
women and girls, after preaching against the abortion yesterday.

At first, I thought it was white witchcraft, until I resisted the women
and they reacted by snapping my neck in the area where I already
had C4 and C5 vertebrae protrusion diagnosed by MRI (which is also
not a good idea to take in a communist country).

After my neck started cracking, I realised that it is black witchcraft
healing disguised as female caring and love power, including romantic
advances and including juvenile girls.

Masked by female emotions, ever increasing number of "healers"
persistently gathered around insist on more forced witch healing,
while I tried to swap the trams and the buses to avoid confrontation,
which was merely my comments to my beard, and each one was
used against me as a proof that I was insane.

Finally, I said: "LORD; You are the Witness that I took no witchcraft
healing freely and by my own will, so You told us not to resist an
evildoer."

So I stopped resisting, and black witchcraft healing crescendo subsided.

in the LORD
Amen

shattered hologram

Nov 21, 2023, 2:37:03 PM11/21/23
Those healing witches not only are ready to break spine if one
resists healing, but they also:

1. approve or participate in sexual freedoms
2. approve or participate in abortion as murder of unborn children
3. approve or participate in remote psycho-telekinetic murders and murder that
look like accidents a.k.a. "sending" (Slavonic: "slanje").

It is evident that any of them who participated once in "healing" you retains
a backdoor and returns without invitation, possibly to heal you or to "send" you
if you resisted female witch-elderhood.

in the LORD
Amen

Greg Carr

Nov 28, 2023, 10:05:09 PM11/28/23
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 11:37:03 AM UTC-8, shattered hologram wrote:
> Those healing witches not only are ready to break spine if one
> resists healing, but they also:
>
> 1. approve or participate in sexual freedoms

You new to this planet?

> 2. approve or participate in abortion as murder of unborn children

Happens all the time in many places.

> 3. approve or participate in remote psycho-telekinetic murders and murder that
> look like accidents a.k.a. "sending" (Slavonic: "slanje").

I am more concerned by .357 Magnum death and shotguns/knives and such.

> It is evident that any of them who participated once in "healing" you retains
> a backdoor and returns without invitation, possibly to heal you or to "send" you
> if you resisted female witch-elderhood.

Keep up with your prayers.