Uranium and Plutonium

shattered hologram

Apr 15, 2023, 10:01:06 AM4/15/23
For decade I have considered about the defence systems that would
catch all incoming nuclear missiles and use i.e. "hyperstabilium" shields
to safely detonate them without leaking radiation.

However, in the light of the previous post, the evidence was gathered
that it would be simpler for God Creator of the Universe or some powerful
alchemist doing on His behalf to turn all uranium and plutonium on earth into
lead.

This would however doom forever the chances of extracting power of
uranium and plutonium for "the peaceful use", but mankind appears to have
first found the destructive, killing power of the two, and mankind is not
willing to give up this killing power.

In fact, the very "Security Council" of the United Nations has five
leading nuclear superpowers as permanent members.

This implies the power of plutonium and uranium over the righteousness
of God and the value of life.

The decision to turn uranium and plutonium into lead, is however,
a long-term one, and only the Creator is wise enough and powerful
enough to safely do it without long-term harm, for once and for good.

However, I am leaving Him with this option to save mankind from utmost
nuclear holocaust, though I am dust and ashes, but the descendant of
Adam and disciple of Christ.

I believe He secretly wanted to do this for a long time, but He lacked
the opportunity.

At the day of Armageddon, He will have to decide between uranium
and life, even if it is in the hand of the "God's country".

in the name of the LORD Merciful, Almighty
Amen

Greg Carr

Apr 15, 2023, 5:51:53 PM4/15/23
Hey GOD created satan HE also sent the demons to Earth. If HE wanted to make nuclear weapons inert or cure all childhood cancers he would so obviously he doesn't.

voyg

May 27, 2023, 11:25:19 PM5/27/23
Satan is the thorn in God's side. He rebelled against God and the
demons. For the rest, God leaves man free and intervenes very little in
life on earth.

Greg Carr

May 28, 2023, 3:17:05 PM5/28/23
GOD created satan HE for some reason cast satan to a defenseless Earth which was a cruel thing to do.

shattered hologram

May 29, 2023, 8:00:11 AM5/29/23
> > > Hey GOD created satan HE also sent the demons to Earth.
> > > If HE wanted to make nuclear weapons inert or cure all childhood cancers he would so obviously he doesn't.

> > Satan is the thorn in God's side. He rebelled against God and the
> > demons. For the rest, God leaves man free and intervenes very little in
> > life on earth.

> GOD created satan HE for some reason cast satan to a defenseless Earth which was a cruel thing to do.

God cannot get rid of Satan while people want him or his devices.

Just like the Ideal Matrix, people have rejected the Paradise and chosen this civilisation
they created with their minds.

For a Kingdom of Heaven, excessive price will be required before people transcend the
evil and cling to good.

If God had chosen to rid the Earth of Satan and his followers now, he would still destroy
some people that could be saved and spare some people that would destroy the Kingdom.

For example, common misconception is that God would send to Hell all whores. But there
are women who were never promiscuous but have found a number of ways to be evil
(greed and hate). And many Mary Magdalenes would be destroyed.

So, patience is required.

in the LORD
Amen

shattered hologram

May 29, 2023, 10:37:38 AM5/29/23
Dana ponedjeljak, 29. svibnja 2023. u 14:00:11 UTC+2 korisnik shattered hologram napisao je:

> For example, common misconception is that God would send to Hell all whores. But there
> are women who were never promiscuous but have found a number of ways to be evil
> (greed and hate). And many Mary Magdalenes would be destroyed.

Add to this: gossip and envy.

Greg Carr

May 31, 2023, 6:46:42 PM5/31/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 5:00:11 AM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:

> > > Satan is the thorn in God's side. He rebelled against God and the
> > > demons. For the rest, God leaves man free and intervenes very little in
> > > life on earth.
>
> > GOD created satan HE for some reason cast satan to a defenseless Earth which was a cruel thing to do.
> God cannot get rid of Satan while people want him or his devices.

Nonsense.

> Just like the Ideal Matrix, people have rejected the Paradise and chosen this civilisation
> they created with their minds.

I never watched those movies for some reason I hated the trailers for the first one. I like Avery Brooks on DS9 and Othello.

Greg Carr

May 31, 2023, 6:49:50 PM5/31/23
And the guys who cheat on their wives and instead of helping their children spend the $ on whores. Plus liars, murderers, rapists, thieves and short changing employers, gay sex, ppl who have sex with animals, warlocks and witches.

shattered hologram

May 31, 2023, 10:20:36 PM5/31/23
OTOH, I have never cheated a girlfriend, but even the prostitutes do not want me except if I
would pay for a session (DM) because I am not rich, powerful, tall, or "sexually gifted".

Men are forced to pay for sex because wives don't give them for a couple of months, and then
ouch! "He cheated on me! He goes to the prostitutes!"

Apostle Paul said that woman is not the lord of her body but the husband, and vice versa, and
not to deny each to other lest the Satan tempts them.

Women have like ten or twenty or more boyfriends, and if they suddenly become holy nuns after
pregnancy, they show no interest in sex, and guys are feeling cheated: "Where is that sex bomb I
married?"

I don't think the guys are guilty for men can become very physically anxious without regular sex,
except if they are spiritual (and then mockery for the same women).

I think everybody gets what they deserve.

in the Lord
Amen

Greg Carr

Jun 1, 2023, 8:51:53 AM6/1/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 7:20:36 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 00:49:50 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:

> > > Add to this: gossip and envy.
> > >
> > > in the LORD
> > > Amen
> > And the guys who cheat on their wives and instead of helping their children spend the $ on
> > whores. Plus liars, murderers, rapists, thieves and short changing employers, gay sex, ppl
> > who have sex with animals, warlocks and witches.
> OTOH, I have never cheated a girlfriend, but even the prostitutes do not want me except if I
> would pay for a session (DM) because I am not rich, powerful, tall, or "sexually gifted".

Uhhh prostitutes want $ they have bills to pay and drugs and hootch to buy.

> Men are forced to pay for sex because wives don't give them for a couple of months, and then
> ouch! "He cheated on me! He goes to the prostitutes!"

I am sure that can happen but I know that usu. isn't true. Here in Canada no man has been convicted of marital rape in the marriage bed even if he is a complete louse there have been cases that made the media https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/joshua-boyle-caitlan-coleman-verdict-1.5400633

> Apostle Paul said that woman is not the lord of her body but the husband, and vice versa, and
> not to deny each to other lest the Satan tempts them.
>
> Women have like ten or twenty or more boyfriends, and if they suddenly become holy nuns after
> pregnancy, they show no interest in sex, and guys are feeling cheated: "Where is that sex bomb I
> married?"

Really? Post partum aka baby blues?

> I don't think the guys are guilty for men can become very physically anxious without regular sex,
> except if they are spiritual (and then mockery for the same women).
>
> I think everybody gets what they deserve.

That line from the GNR song My Michelle?

> in the Lord
> Amen

shattered hologram

Jun 2, 2023, 4:33:13 PM6/2/23
Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 14:51:53 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 7:20:36 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> > Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 00:49:50 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:

> > > And the guys who cheat on their wives and instead of helping their children spend the $ on
> > > whores. Plus liars, murderers, rapists, thieves and short changing employers, gay sex, ppl
> > > who have sex with animals, warlocks and witches.

If a guy is notorious for spending his dough on booze, prostitutes and narcotics, then money
is probably safer with the wife, provided that she cares for the children and isn't profligate w
money.

> > OTOH, I have never cheated a girlfriend, but even the prostitutes do not want me except if I
> > would pay for a session (DM) because I am not rich, powerful, tall, or "sexually gifted".

> Uhhh prostitutes want $ they have bills to pay and drugs and hootch to buy.

Oh, yes. So do I, but I do not charge for my lyrics and preaching. I work my 9 to 5s for ppl who
do not really appreciate nor really understand what am I doing at all. Or would ban it if they found
out, just because it isn't done by one of their puppets or sons.

> > Men are forced to pay for sex because wives don't give them for a couple of months, and then
> > ouch! "He cheated on me! He goes to the prostitutes!"

> I am sure that can happen but I know that usu. isn't true. Here in Canada no man has been
> convicted of marital rape in the marriage bed even if he is a complete louse there have been
> cases that made the media https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/joshua-boyle-caitlan-coleman-verdict-1.5400633

A few guys would actually rape their wife before seeking a consort.

What happens that men marry a sex bomb and wake up with a nun. And the woman begets
a child and then starts to castrate her husband so she doesn't get impregnated just after having
a birth. This is Freudean and rather normal. I am not surprised, nor do I condemn it. Life is not
exactly the Blue Lagoon I or II they sell, and men are disappointed.

If they were informed what it is about, 2/3rds would bail out before getting enslaved into bonds
that are hard to escape like alimony.

Guys marry because they had sex with unwanted consequences, or they want regular sex, then
they wake up with a holy nun that is not interested in them. Then - surprise, surprise - they find
a consort or a prostitute. Some men might not perform with a wife that is not sexy and find rejuvenated
with a prostitute or a lover who cares about her femininity. Another surprise.

> > Apostle Paul said that woman is not the lord of her body but the husband, and vice versa, and
> > not to deny each to other lest the Satan tempts them.
> >
> > Women have like ten or twenty or more boyfriends, and if they suddenly become holy nuns after
> > pregnancy, they show no interest in sex, and guys are feeling cheated: "Where is that sex bomb I
> > married?"

> Really? Post partum aka baby blues?

Maybe. But baby blues for life is probably too much. And they suddenly get rejuvenation when
they cheat - and women nowadays statistically cheat as much as men. Simply, one man is not
enough and is boring after 20 boyfriends in youth, and he cannot possibly make up for that.

> > I don't think the guys are guilty for men can become very physically anxious without regular sex,
> > except if they are spiritual (and then mockery for the same women).
> >
> > I think everybody gets what they deserve.

> That line from the GNR song My Michelle?

No, it was actually a reference to Republica.

voyg

Jun 21, 2023, 1:48:25 PM6/21/23
Le 28/05/2023 à 21:17, Greg Carr a écrit :

> GOD created satan HE for some reason cast satan to a defenseless Earth which was a cruel thing to do.

Satan is an angel who rebelled against God because God's creatures are
free to do good or evil. It's up to them to decide... Nobody sent Satan
to earth...

shattered hologram

Jun 23, 2023, 6:19:33 PM6/23/23
Whatever rules this world it does so by the power of Fear and Corruption.

Those who resist slavery to Fear and Corruption are eventually Murdered, like our
Lord and numerous saints.

in the Lord
Amen

Greg Carr

Jun 27, 2023, 7:50:11 AM6/27/23
On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 1:33:13 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 14:51:53 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:

> If a guy is notorious for spending his dough on booze, prostitutes and narcotics, then money
> is probably safer with the wife, provided that she cares for the children and isn't profligate w
> money.

Agreed. About a third of women earn more $ than their husbands/boyfriends in Canada.

> > > OTOH, I have never cheated a girlfriend, but even the prostitutes do not want me except if I
> > > would pay for a session (DM) because I am not rich, powerful, tall, or "sexually gifted".
>
> > Uhhh prostitutes want $ they have bills to pay and drugs and hootch to buy.
> Oh, yes. So do I, but I do not charge for my lyrics and preaching. I work my 9 to 5s for ppl who
> do not really appreciate nor really understand what am I doing at all. Or would ban it if they found
> out, just because it isn't done by one of their puppets or sons.
> > > Men are forced to pay for sex because wives don't give them for a couple of months, and then
> > > ouch! "He cheated on me! He goes to the prostitutes!"
>
> > I am sure that can happen but I know that usu. isn't true. Here in Canada no man has been
> > convicted of marital rape in the marriage bed even if he is a complete louse there have been
> > cases that made the media https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/joshua-boyle-caitlan-coleman-verdict-1.5400633
> A few guys would actually rape their wife before seeking a consort.
>
> What happens that men marry a sex bomb and wake up with a nun. And the woman begets
> a child and then starts to castrate her husband so she doesn't get impregnated just after having
> a birth. This is Freudean and rather normal. I am not surprised, nor do I condemn it. Life is not
> exactly the Blue Lagoon I or II they sell, and men are disappointed.

Hmmmm some women complain that their guys say they are insatiable nymphos. I met 2 men who quit their relationships because the sex was too wild breaking furniture etc the other guy said she wanted sex 7-8 times a day.

> If they were informed what it is about, 2/3rds would bail out before getting enslaved into bonds
> that are hard to escape like alimony.

Most men marry most men who divorce will marry again. Some men have a wife and a side piece some are fortunate to live in a country where polygamy is legal and have multiple lives. Legalize polygamy in Canada.

> Guys marry because they had sex with unwanted consequences, or they want regular sex, then
> they wake up with a holy nun that is not interested in them. Then - surprise, surprise - they find
> a consort or a prostitute. Some men might not perform with a wife that is not sexy and find rejuvenated
> with a prostitute or a lover who cares about her femininity. Another surprise.

Some men marry out of love or to form a life bond with a business and family partner.

> > > Apostle Paul said that woman is not the lord of her body but the husband, and vice versa, and
> > > not to deny each to other lest the Satan tempts them.

Basically true. The Bible like the Koran and Book Of Mormon and Talmud allows polygamy. So of course our govts in North America forbid it and allow gay marriage.

> > > Women have like ten or twenty or more boyfriends, and if they suddenly become holy nuns after
> > > pregnancy, they show no interest in sex, and guys are feeling cheated: "Where is that sex bomb I
> > > married?"
>
> > Really? Post partum aka baby blues?
> Maybe. But baby blues for life is probably too much. And they suddenly get rejuvenation when
> they cheat - and women nowadays statistically cheat as much as men. Simply, one man is not
> enough and is boring after 20 boyfriends in youth, and he cannot possibly make up for that.

I still think guys cheat more than woman.

> > > I don't think the guys are guilty for men can become very physically anxious without regular sex,
> > > except if they are spiritual (and then mockery for the same women).
> > >
> > > I think everybody gets what they deserve.
>
> > That line from the GNR song My Michelle?
> No, it was actually a reference to Republica.

My Michelle
Song by Guns N' Roses
LyricsVideosListen
Your daddy works in porno
Now that mommy's not around
She used to love her heroin
But now she's underground
So you stay out late at night
And you do your dope for free
Drivin' your friends crazy
With your life's insanity
Well, well, well you just can't tell
Well, well, well my Michelle
Sowin' all your wild oats
In another's luxuries
Yesterday was Tuesday
Maybe Thursday you can sleep
But school starts much too early
And this hotel wasn't free
So party till your connection call
Honey I'll return the key
Well, well, well you just can't tell
Well, well, well my Michelle
Well, well, well you never can tell
Well, well, well my Michelle
Everyone needs love
You know that it's true
Someday you'll find someone
That'll fall in love with you
But oh the time it takes
When you're all alone
Someday you'll find someone
That you can call your own but till then ya better
Now you're clean and so discreet
I won't say a word
But most of all this song is true
Case you haven't heard
So c'mon and stop your cryin'
'Cause we both know money burns
Honey don't stop tryin' and you'll get what you deserve
Well, well, well you just can't tell
Well, well, well my Michelle
Well, well, well you never can tell
Well, well, well my Michelle
My my my Michele
My my my Michele
My my my Michele
My my my Michele
Michelle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Michelle

https://norselandsrock.com/my-michelle-guns-n-roses/ Michelle Young she eventually moved away from L.A. and cleaned up and had children.

Greg Carr

Jun 27, 2023, 7:55:32 AM6/27/23
The Bible clearly states that satan was cast to Earth why does GOD allow satan to cause us problems? In Genesis the Elohim are screwing all the attractive women so GOD kills them all.

Isaiah 14:12
"How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

Revelation 12:7-10
And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, 'Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Luke 10:18
And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

Ezekiel 28:16-17
"By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;
Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God;
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones.
"Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

James 4:7
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Related Scriptures
Isaiah 14:13-15
For you have said in your heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.'
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Jude 1:6
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Revelation 9:11
And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Revelation 20:1-3
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Greg Carr

Jun 27, 2023, 7:59:15 AM6/27/23
Lots of murdered ppl are banal evil or the metaphoric pieces of shit.

JESUS certainly lamented all the prophets and saints killed in Jerusalem.