Bad Control

beta Hirogen

Apr 19, 2022, 3:21:02 AM4/19/22
I have managed to lock myself out of my own brain with Linux traffic control.

I was warned that it is dangerous, but I scorned the warning.

Still, I'd like to explore the area of network bandwidth control by protocols.
I might have accidentally locked God's Spirit out on lower priority than TikTok sexy content with professional prostitutes that also chat to people.

Somehow I hoped this will be something good, that people be able to
actually talk to girls who look like models.

Still, I would like to fine tune this Linux traffic control to enable me emergency
access when we are under a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack.
That was the original idea.

Classification of girls' access rights by priorities came as a parasitic
idea along the way and now it looks like the evil Machine or Matrix work.
It certainly failed to ward the evil girls out of the system.

in the Lord
Amen

beta Hirogen

Apr 19, 2022, 3:29:16 AM4/19/22
This is an illustration on how the (bank) debt limits one's free will and actually makes
one spend more on worthless things as responding promptly to subliminal messages
in commercial advertising.

This is the intended future of the NWO, to turn the average little guy into a debt slave
and a shopping automaton. I do not understand what is the purpose of living with the
puppets on strings one controls for they can only speak what one programs them to.
I am interested in their original programs and mission on Earth.

Free thinking men make such wonderful brainstorming conversations.

in the Lord
Amen