The Sin of Abortion and Forgiveness By The Grace of God

myopic falcon

Dec 19, 2021, 12:19:04 PM12/19/21
It seems to me that communists, girl and women expected me to say that archangel Michel approved on abortion, sexual freedoms and false accusations (which communists still plan to use in mounted trials as they apparently wanted to keep them).

God forbid, for Jesus said that heaven and earth shall pass rather than a letter or yota of the Law shall be changed.

I wrote about the grace of God for women and girls who committed abortion or sexual freedoms, but the email vanished from my mailbox.
I will write again.

While Pope has no authority to forgive abortion for he did not go to the cross for that sin. And neither has he right to stop the grace of God by the cross of Calvary for women who repent and confess sin (and pardon a President who approves on it and doesn't repent nor confesses), for it is written.

So, the Lamb of God died for the sin of all the abortions in the world throughout the history (John 1:29; 1 John 2:2). But the women ought to accept Jesus as their Savior and confess sin. No unrepented murderer of unborn children shall by no means enter Paradise.

For it is written:

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Romans 10:13
“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

There was also calling on the LORD and confession in the Old Testament, but now there is no adequate sacrifice for sin but the Lamb of God.

Proverbs 28:13
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

As God is Creator of the unborn children, only He has the right or authority to forgive abortion, no human, priest or even Pope.

But the promise of Scripture is that God will forgive if we call on the name of the LORD and confess sin. Of course, grace should not be taken in vain, if there is no intention to repent and not commit the sin again.

The promises of the Scriptures are YES and AMEN, they are true because God is true and He cannot lie, and also his apostles and prophets were no liars.

in Jesus name
Amen

Women and girls who committed abortion can still be saved by saving a simple prayer like this one:

Dear Jesus,

I have committed a sin against the law of life by murdering my unborn child/children.
Please forgive me as I confess my sin and I ask you to become my personal Savior, by the grace of God and your sacrifice on the cross of Calvary.

in Jesus name
Amen

Gregory Carr

Dec 19, 2021, 4:59:41 PM12/19/21
I totally agree.

myopic falcon

Dec 20, 2021, 12:07:38 AM12/20/21
Dana nedjelja, 19. prosinca 2021. u 22:59:41 UTC+1 korisnik gregorycarrit...@gmail.com napisao je:

> I totally agree.

Is that an "Amen"?

The total victory would be if the women and girls who have undergone this terrible sinful act of murder would actually confess it as such and enter the Kingdom oh heaven.

in Christ Jesus
mf

Gregory Carr

Dec 20, 2021, 8:45:48 AM12/20/21
That is a heartfelt amen have a bueno day.