Test

shattered hologram

Dec 2, 2023, 2:30:25 PM12/2/23
Test of Google censorship

shattered hologram

Jan 12, 2024, 3:33:54 AMJan 12
Dana subota, 2. prosinca 2023. u 20:30:25 UTC+1 korisnik shattered hologram napisao je:
> Test of Google censorship

Test

GregCarr

Jan 12, 2024, 5:28:44 AMJan 12
Vào lúc 00:33:54 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
> Dana subota, 2. prosinca 2023. u 20:30:25 UTC+1 korisnik shattered hologram napisao je:
> > Test of Google censorship
>
> Test

There is minimal Google censorship but on Feb. 22 they are cancelling the Google Groups service. It makes them no money and gets them legal problems so I don't blame them. USENET will still continue. Have a good day.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/1/11/24034124/google-layoffs-engineering-assistant-hardware?showComments=1 Google just laid off 1,000 employees or 0.5% of its workforce. Google is my fave search engine.