The Faith of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob

shattered hologram

Apr 2, 2023, 3:33:13 AM4/2/23
Al Baqara (The Cow) 2:135-137 135.
And they say, “Be Jews or Christians, and you will be guided.”
Say, “Rather, the religion of Abraham, the Monotheist; he was not an idolater.”

136. Say, “We believe in God; and in what was revealed to us; and in what was
revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs;
and in what was given to Moses and Jesus; and in what was given to the
prophets—from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and
to Him we surrender.”

137. If they believe in the same as you have believed in, then they have been
guided. But if they turn away, then they are in schism. God will protect you
against them; for He is the Hearer, the Knower.

in the name of the Lord Merciful, Longsuffering
Amen