Debt Slavery

shattered hologram

May 31, 2023, 11:07:03 PM5/31/23
When speaking entirely in Vulcan logic, apart from political, religious
and xenophobic aspects, the ideal solution for debt slavery as of present day
would be to refinance loans with the interest-free fair loans.

This would enable people to finally stop paying for the interest without
even decreasing the debt (a.k.a. usury or loan-sharking).

This is now done on a large scale even to the world states and biggest
economies such as the USA.

The consequence is that the debt limit on treasury has to be increased
over and over again to avoid sovereign default (inability of the State to
pay its fiscal duties, just as happened to Russia).

In Obama administration there was a great debate about the default,
but now ten years later, the default wasn't even mentioned, it was assumed
by increasing the debt barrier on the State.

Refinancing the debt with the interest-free fair loans would allow world
economies, enterprises, countries in debt slavery and individuals to
at least start to recover.

The opposition is purely political and it comes from the interest lobbies.
This world is being governed by a power to murder and corrupt people
and nations, not by a just government.

It would not be politically correct to state where does this influence come
from.

in the LORD God of Abraham, Creator of the Universe, Maker of Adam and Eve,
Amen

Greg Carr

Jun 1, 2023, 8:42:56 AM6/1/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:07:03 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> When speaking entirely in Vulcan logic, apart from political, religious
> and xenophobic aspects, the ideal solution for debt slavery as of present day
> would be to refinance loans with the interest-free fair loans.

You are free to do that.

> This would enable people to finally stop paying for the interest without
> even decreasing the debt (a.k.a. usury or loan-sharking).
>
> This is now done on a large scale even to the world states and biggest
> economies such as the USA.
>
> The consequence is that the debt limit on treasury has to be increased
> over and over again to avoid sovereign default (inability of the State to
> pay its fiscal duties, just as happened to Russia).
>
> In Obama administration there was a great debate about the default,
> but now ten years later, the default wasn't even mentioned, it was assumed
> by increasing the debt barrier on the State.

It was mentioned even on the CDN news a number of times.

Maybe the media where you live are preoccupied.

What’s Behind Rising Tensions in Kosovo?
Clashes in northern Kosovo that injured dozens of ethnic Serbs and NATO soldiers are the latest flare up in a long-running standoff between Kosovo and Serbia.

Ethnic Serbs and NATO Officers Clash in Kosovo
Dozens were injured in violent clashes that came after Kosovo’s ethnic Albanian leadership sent heavily armed security forces to take control of town municipal buildings.CreditCredit...Georgi Licovski/EPA, via Shutterstock
Cora Engelbrecht
By Cora Engelbrecht
May 30, 2023
Dozens of NATO peacekeepers were injured this week in northern Kosovo when they clashed with ethnic Serbs, raising fears of a larger escalation between Serbia and Kosovo.

The violence came after Kosovo’s ethnic Albanian leadership sent heavily armed security forces to take control of town municipal buildings, the latest turn in a dispute that has roots going back to the Balkan conflicts of the 1990s.

Kosovo, where a majority of the population is ethnic Albanian and Muslim, declared its independence from Serbia in 2008, almost a decade after NATO’s bombing campaign that drove Serb forces, responsible for years of brutal mistreatment of ethnic Albanians, from Kosovo.

Since then, the two countries have clashed over Kosovo’s treatment of its minority ethnic Serb population.

The fighting in recent days — mostly skirmishes, but also some shooting — began when the Kosovan government deployed its security forces in several towns to install the ethnic Albanian mayors who had won in local elections last month. Local Serbs had mostly boycotted those votes.

Each side has blamed the other for the fighting. NATO’s secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, called the recent clashes “unacceptable” on Tuesday and said that 700 reserve troops had been deployed to help the peacekeeping mission there, which included 3,800 troops before the conflict. In response to the violence, Serbia’s president, Aleksandar Vucic, said in a statement released by his office that he had put the army on the highest level alert.

How did the violence start?
The recent clashes were centered on four northern municipalities bordering Serbia that are home to much of Kosovo’s Serb minority.

Serbian nationalists living in Kosovo, many of whom still regard the Serbian capital, Belgrade, as their true capital, have staged protests throughout the past decade to resist integrating with Kosovo.

The boycott of local elections last month was prompted by a Serbian political party in Kosovo. In a statement posted to Facebook days before the election, the group dismissed the process as “undemocratic” and urged Serbs to stay home on voting day.

“Serbs should watch with contempt all those who go out to participate in this illegal and illegitimate process that is against the interest of the Serbian people,” the post said.

To ensure that the ethnic Albanians who won recent mayoral elections could take their posts, Kosovo’s central government last week sent in armed security forces to the area, a move that was condemned in unusually strong terms by the United States, Kosovo’s main international backer. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken on Friday accused Kosovo’s ethnic Albanian leadership of “escalating tensions in the north and increasing instability.”

Over the weekend, Serb protesters gathered outside municipal buildings in a number of Serbian-majority towns, facing off with Kosovo security forces and troops from a NATO-led peacekeeping mission called KFOR.

A total of 30 NATO peacekeepers, including 19 Italians and 11 Hungarians, suffered injuries in the clashes. More than 50 Serbs were treated for injuries, Mr. Vucic said.

The NATO mission’s commander, Maj. Gen. Angelo Michele Ristuccia, in a statement urged both sides to “take full responsibility for what happened and prevent any further escalation.”

ImageAn injured soldier lies on the ground.
A total of 30 NATO peacekeepers, including 19 Italians and 11 Hungarians, suffered injuries in the clashes.Credit...Georgi Licovski/EPA, via Shutterstock

Tensions in the region had been building since the elections last month.

In a televised statement early Tuesday, Mr. Vucic blamed Kosovo’s prime minister, Albin Kurti, for fueling hostilities. He also criticized NATO’s peacekeeping mission, saying it had failed to protect the Serbian population and was enabling the “illegal and forceful takeover” of the majority-Serbian municipalities by the Kosovan government.

Mr. Kurti, Kosovo’s prime minister, applauded the NATO forces, saying they had been trying to curb the “violent extremism” in the streets. “In a democracy there is no place for fascist violence,” he said in a statement on Twitter. “Citizens of all ethnicities have a right to full & unencumbered service of their elected officials,” he added.

What’s behind the conflict?
The latest escalation is part of a dispute over the status of Kosovo, which declared its independence 15 years ago, almost a decade after NATO’s 78-day bombing campaign in 1999 that drove Serb forces, then engaged in brutal mistreatment of ethnic Albanians, from Kosovo.

While an independent Kosovo has been recognized by the United States and many European countries, Serbia — as well as its key allies, Russia and China — still refuses to recognize Kosovo’s independence. It has called the split a violation of U.N. resolution 1244 that dates back to 1999 and the end of the Kosovo war.

President Vucic and other Serbian leaders claim Kosovo as being the “heart” of their country, in part, because it houses many revered Orthodox Christian sites. Mr. Vucic has ruled out recognizing Kosovo and vowed to “protect” ethnic Serbs.

Image
Officers with shields guard a road.
Troops from the NATO-led peacekeeping mission secure an area near Zvecan, on Tuesday. Credit...Armend Nimani/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Serbian nationalists in Kosovo have been joined by more moderate Serbs in demanding the implementation of a 2013 deal brokered by the European Union that calls for a measure of self-rule for Serb-dominated municipalities in the north, a provision Kosovo has reneged on.

In February, leaders of Kosovo and Serbia tentatively accepted a peace deal, which was mediated by the European Union and rejected by nationalists on both sides. It has not been formally signed.

What is the regional backdrop to the tensions?
Tensions between the two ethnic communities have flared regularly over the past decade, making the region a hub of unpredictable violence.

Clashes erupted last July in response to a new law that would require ethnic Serbs living in Kosovo to switch from Serbian license plates to Kosovar ones.

The recent escalation of hostilities comes as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has absorbed the attention of Kosovo’s important allies, the United States and the European Union.

Serbia, a candidate to join the European Union, has been a close partner with Moscow for centuries. While it voted in favor of a U.N. resolution condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Serbia has refused to join sanctions imposed on Moscow by Western countries.

“Serbs are fighting for their rights in northern Kosovo,” Foreign Minister Sergey V. Lavrov of Russia said on Monday during a visit to Kenya. “A big explosion is looming in the heart of Europe,” he said.

Joe Orovic and Andrew Higgins contributed reporting.

Cora Engelbrecht is a reporter and story editor on the International desk, based in London. She joined The Times in 2016. @CoraEngelbrecht

A version of this article appears in print on May 31, 2023, Section A, Page 8 of the New York edition with the headline: Time of Rising Tensions In Kosovo and Serbia. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe

vas
calgary
May 31
Interesting that Lavrov is quoted in the last sentence. That a “big explosion is looming in the heart of Europe” only delights people like Lavrov and makes anyone wonder how much of an influence they’ve had in all of this.

Reply4 RecommendShareFlag
Thank you for your submission.
We'll notify you via email when your comment has been approved.
Greg
Surrey, BC Pending Approval
@vas Great observation as Serbia has been allied with Russia since before WW1.

> Refinancing the debt with the interest-free fair loans would allow world
> economies, enterprises, countries in debt slavery and individuals to
> at least start to recover.

Who will provide the $?

> The opposition is purely political and it comes from the interest lobbies.
> This world is being governed by a power to murder and corrupt people
> and nations, not by a just government.

I own shares in a bank though I don't bank there. The are around 158 different govts.

shattered hologram

Jun 1, 2023, 11:57:54 AM6/1/23
Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 14:42:56 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:07:03 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> > When speaking entirely in Vulcan logic, apart from political, religious
> > and xenophobic aspects, the ideal solution for debt slavery as of present day
> > would be to refinance loans with the interest-free fair loans.

> You are free to do that.

Thanks. I wish everybody was so open.
How would you react if I told you that Canada's debt would be refinanced by the Islamic
creditors? There are certainly political gotchas.

I do not know other substantial source of fair zero-interest loans, to my knowledge.

> > This would enable people to finally stop paying for the interest without
> > even decreasing the debt (a.k.a. usury or loan-sharking).
> >
> > This is now done on a large scale even to the world states and biggest
> > economies such as the USA.
> >
> > The consequence is that the debt limit on treasury has to be increased
> > over and over again to avoid sovereign default (inability of the State to
> > pay its fiscal duties, just as happened to Russia).
> >
> > In Obama administration there was a great debate about the default,
> > but now ten years later, the default wasn't even mentioned, it was assumed
> > by increasing the debt barrier on the State.

> It was mentioned even on the CDN news a number of times.

My best sources were Reuters and Yahoo News.

> Maybe the media where you live are preoccupied.
>
> What’s Behind Rising Tensions in Kosovo?

This is a known phenomenon, and I tend to agree with honourable secretary Mr. Blinken.
We cannot use diverse measures or "dvostruki aršin" in Slavonic.

The idea of popular representation is that people elect persons they accept in majority
(or relative majority at least) to lead them and run government. Here the condition is not
fulfilled, and the elections do not seem legitimate if less than 25% of population in those
communities went to the ballot.

(With all due respect to Islam - which is certainly against double standards and diverse
weights.)

Kosovo leadership is consumed in trying to extend their misery and lack of idea and
development to the remaining Serbian communities. Their prospects are not appealing,
and average GDP in Kosovo is half that in Serbia (5,600 vs. 11,000 USD).

I'd like to see a prosperous Kosovo with economy based on rich raw material sources,
industry and agriculture, not just infamous mafia.

But the USA and the EU have accepted responsibility and we cannot back down on Kosovo.

But if Kosovo wants to have a democratic future, the rights and autonomy of the Serbian
minority are a paramount. Serbian communities should have their representatives and
powers short of secession out of internationally recognised borders.

This is my humble opinion.

Greg Carr

Jun 4, 2023, 6:25:31 PM6/4/23
On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> Dana četvrtak, 1. lipnja 2023. u 14:42:56 UTC+2 korisnik Greg Carr napisao je:
> > On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:07:03 PM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> > > When speaking entirely in Vulcan logic, apart from political, religious
> > > and xenophobic aspects, the ideal solution for debt slavery as of present day
> > > would be to refinance loans with the interest-free fair loans.
>
> > You are free to do that.
> Thanks. I wish everybody was so open.
> How would you react if I told you that Canada's debt would be refinanced by the Islamic
> creditors? There are certainly political gotchas.

Canada is a bit player when it comes to foreign debt. Our debt per capita is a third of the America's.