Usury is a Capital Crime

shattered hologram

Jan 13, 2024, 8:15:42 AMJan 13
"If he fathers a son who is violent, who sheds blood, and does to a brother any of these, and even if he does not any of these, but has eaten on the mountains, and has defiled his neighbors wife; he has oppressed the poor and needy and been a thief, and has not returned the pledge; and has lifted up his eyes to the idols; he has committed abomination, or HE HAS LOANED ON INTEREST AND HAS TAKEN INCREASE; shall he also live? he shall not live; he has done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be on him" (Ezk. 18:10-13 KJV).

USURY

The laws contained in the Bible cover the entire spectrum of human behavior from birth to death; every activity that humans can engage in is covered either specifically or in principle. God's laws, precepts, and principles are empirical and do not depend on human acceptance or approval for them to function. When these laws are obeyed, the end result is good. Moreover, when they are disobeyed, the end result is evil, and penalties are exacted on the lawbreaker, as well as society as a whole. The law of usury is a highly misunderstood law that offers tremendous benefits for obedience or the death penalty for disobedience. Moreover, the principles of this law affect every society on earth.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO VIOLATE THE LAW OF USURY

In Ezekiel, chapter 18, the prophet delivers an indictment and a stern warning from God to the people of Israel about their national and personal sins. This warning message was given to Ezekiel who was a captive with the nation of Judah about 127 years after the ten-tribe nation of Israel had been taken into captivity by a foreign power. Because Ezekiel was being held captive along with the nation of Judah, this warning never reached all Israelites at that time; therefore, this can be seen as a prophetic warning for today.

In Ezekiel, the introduction to the subject of usury shows the seriousness of violating this law:

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sins, it shall die" (Ezk.18:4 KJV).

This verse says that a sinner will die. Here, the English word die is translated from the Hebrew word mut which means to die, to kill, or to have one executed. The use of this word indicates that this death sentence is a part of the condemnation of those who are judged worthy of eternal death.

Through the writer to the Hebrews, God says, "And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb.9:27 KJV). At this judgment all those who are not found worthy of eternal life will die the second death from which there is no return.

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev.20:11-15 KJV).

"And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said to me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Rev.21:5-8 KJV).

IF A MAN IS JUST

Ezekiel 18:5-9 shows that there is a lifestyle that will lead to eternal life instead of death:

"But if a man is just, and does that which is lawful and right, And has not eaten on the mountains, neither has lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither has defiled his neighbor's wife, neither has come near to a menstruous woman, And has not oppressed any, but has restored to the debtor his pledge, has spoiled none by violence, has given his bread to the hungry, and has covered the naked with a garment; He that has not given forth on usury, neither taken any increases, that has withdrawn his hand from iniquity, has executed true judgment between man and man, Has walked in my statutes, and has kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, says the Lord God" (vs.5-9 KJV).

Ezekiel lists a number of positive things that are just and right for a person to do which will lead to eternal life. Notice the reference to the law of usury in verse 7: "but has restored to the debtor his pledge."This refers to a merciful creditor who does not keep the things given to him as a pledge by the poor debtor. See also Ex.22:25-26.

The Living Bible Paraphrased translates verses 5-9 as follows:

"And has not gone out to the mountains to feast before the idols of Israel and worship them, and does not commit adultery, nor lie with a woman during the time of her menstruation,. . . and is no robber, but gives food to the hungry and clothes to those in need, and grants loans without interest, and stays away from sin, and is honest and fair when judging others, and obeys my laws—that man is just, says the Lord, and he shall surely live" (LBP).

God says that the person that does these abominable things shall die, and it shall be his own fault. However, the one who has the opposite attitude and performs good deeds shall live.

"If he fathers a son who is violent, who sheds blood, and does to a brother any of these, and even if he does not any of these, but has eaten on the mountains, and has defiled his neighbors wife; he has oppressed the poor and needy and been a thief, and has not returned the pledge; and has lifted up his eyes to the idols; he has committed abomination, or he has loaned on interest and has taken increase; shall he also live? he shall not live; he has done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be on him" (Ezk. 18:10-13 KJV).

"And has not oppressed a man; nor has withheld the pledge. . . and has given his bread to the hungry, and he has covered the naked with clothes; and has not held back his generosity to the poor; and has not received interest and increase; this man has done my judgments, he has walked in my statute—he shall not die for the lawlessness of his father. He shall surely live" (Ezk.18:16-17 Para.).

Clearly the good things mentioned in Ezekiel 18:16-17 are things God wants his people to do out of love and compassion for their fellow man. Notice also that these things are done in compliance with God's judgments and statutes.

"Behold, the princes of Israel, every one were in you to their power to shed blood. In you have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of you have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in you have they vexed the fatherless and the widow. You have despised my holy things, and have profaned my sabbaths. In you are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in you they eat on the mountains: in the midst of you they commit lewdness. In you they have discovered their fathers' nakedness: in you they have humbled her that was set apart because of menstruation. And one has committed abomination with his neighbor's wife; and another has lewdly defiled his daughter-in-law; and another in you has humbled his sister, his father's daughter. In you have they taken gifts to shed blood; you have taken usury and increase, and have greedily gained of your neighbors by extortion, and have forgotten me, says the Lord God" (Ezk. 22:6-12 KJV Para.).

USURY IS A CAPITAL CRIME

It is easy to understand why the death penalty should be administered to those who blaspheme God, murder, rape, or kidnap another person. The death penalty for adultery is even understandable. But the lending of property or money for interest hardly seems worthy of the death penalty to most people. And yet, the Creator of all that exists says usury is a capital crime and those who commit it shall be put to death.

On the surface the law of usury may seem harsh and unfair. However, this law reveals the great love, concern, and compassion God the Father and Jesus Christ have for each individual.

GregCarr

Jan 14, 2024, 5:29:07 AMJan 14
Vào lúc 05:15:42 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
The last person I borrowed from which I have done 3 times with him never charged me interest or had me sign a note. Not so dear old dad the South Arm United Church bean counter (I remember the roof fund) charged me 10 % interest and had me sign a promissory note. By fluke my old high school classmate Karen Orlandi is a priest with the same United Church in St. Catherine's, Ont. We both know what the Bible says about female priests. Even the fag friendly pope does not allow female priests.

https://broadview.org/metoo-in-the-united-church/ Karen was a victim of sexual harassment as a church volunteer.

Another church that often finds itself on the receiving end of social media backlash is Silver Spire United Church in St. Catharines.

Protesters have been picketing on the lawn of the downtown church, claiming they are ‘indoctrinating children’ by holding extracurriculars such as Queer Kid Bible Camp.

These hate groups often use verses from the bible as a way to rationalize or legitimize anti-LGBTQ+ can use Jesus as a way to look down on others.

“From my perspective, every life has value,” she said. “No one is less than others because of who they love or what the colour of their skin is or what culture they follow or what religion they follow. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean that I think our religion is any better than any other religion either. There needs to be love and respect, not condemnation and judgment.”

https://www.niagarathisweek.com/news/god-is-all-about-love-inclusive-churches-in-niagara-look-to-combat-hate/article_69112ce2-1538-5ce4-8ecc-df4607a23464.html Karen has some other quotes in the article.

Some churches in Africa are rejecting the pope calling for blessings to gay sex partners which is forbidden by both the 66 chapter Bible and the catholic heresy bible.

The voices in my head were mentioning usury today quite annoying. Have a good weekend I pray a cure for schizophrenia is found. BCSS is a good charity to donate to.

shattered hologram

Jan 18, 2024, 7:44:29 AMJan 18
Yes, however, speaking against debt slavery caused by the usury in conjunction with being against the "reproductive rights" made
me libeled as a Hitler. By those who like to forget that Hitler was also an artist and a talented painter.

GregCarr

Jan 19, 2024, 6:11:12 AMJan 19
Vào lúc 04:44:29 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
Hitler was a failed artist and a horrid painter he made all his money and fame as a politician and rabble rouser.

BCSS is a good charity to donate to they are based in Vancouver, BC. Canada.

shattered hologram

Jan 26, 2024, 6:02:28 PMJan 26
Dana petak, 19. siječnja 2024. u 12:11:12 UTC+1 korisnik GregCarr napisao je:

> Hitler was a failed artist and a horrid painter he made all his money and fame as a politician and rabble rouser.

Well, it is hard to logically address the issue of Hitler, because his politics caused so many casualties
of WW2.

But it would be an interesting question: What made Adolph Hitler the Adolph Hitler that is the symbol of evil?

Today it is simply forbidden to say that abortion is murder and you will be labeled as a Nazi.
In fact, with 40 million to 75 million "legal" abortions each year, the number of global abortions could by now
be between 2.5 billion to 4 or even 7.5 billion in hundred years since 1920 when the Soviets legalised
abortion by the State.

For those who believe that life starts with the conception, those would be 2.5 billion to 4 billion or more
murders.

Apparent Hitler's mistakes were:

- denying Jesus' Holy Spirit conception, but claiming that he was fathered by a Galian and German origin Roman soldier instead (blaspheming the holy conception)
- assuming the position of God's chosen Aryan race by divine right to the Lebensraum as written in Norse myths and religion
- implementing racial purity as the criterion of being Aryan and chosen, rather than spiritual enlightenment
- using eugenics and genetic selection to produce an Übermensch
- sterilising and euthanasing mentally ill and otherwise weak
- choosing a race that was subhuman and scapegoated for all Weimar Republic problems
- claiming infallibility of his doctrine (a lie can only be purported with murder and more lies)
- eliminating all critics and admonishers

- allowing himself to be worshiped, rather than God Creator. His ultimate idea was that everything should serve the State

GregCarr

Jan 27, 2024, 4:56:38 PMJan 27
Vào lúc 15:02:28 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
> Dana petak, 19. siječnja 2024. u 12:11:12 UTC+1 korisnik GregCarr napisao je:
>
> > Hitler was a failed artist and a horrid painter he made all his money and fame as a politician and rabble rouser.
> Well, it is hard to logically address the issue of Hitler, because his politics caused so many casualties
> of WW2.
>
> But it would be an interesting question: What made Adolph Hitler the Adolph Hitler that is the symbol of evil?
>
> Today it is simply forbidden to say that abortion is murder and you will be labeled as a Nazi.

Hey that happens to me but my conscience is clear. Most abortion is murder.

> In fact, with 40 million to 75 million "legal" abortions each year, the number of global abortions could by now
> be between 2.5 billion to 4 or even 7.5 billion in hundred years since 1920 when the Soviets legalised
> abortion by the State.
>
> For those who believe that life starts with the conception, those would be 2.5 billion to 4 billion or more
> murders.
>
> Apparent Hitler's mistakes were:
>
> - denying Jesus' Holy Spirit conception, but claiming that he was fathered by a Galian and German origin Roman soldier instead (blaspheming the holy conception)
> - assuming the position of God's chosen Aryan race by divine right to the Lebensraum as written in Norse myths and religion
> - implementing racial purity as the criterion of being Aryan and chosen, rather than spiritual enlightenment

Yes very bad and Hitler does not look Aryan in his photos.

> - using eugenics and genetic selection to produce an Übermensch

Yes very bad. After all that killing by the Hitler govt of the inferiors and defectives Germany still has the same rate of those ppl as other nations. To the credit of the German ppl of the era they put a stop to it for a few years but once WW2 got underway protest ended.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

> - sterilising and euthanasing mentally ill and otherwise weak

Bad very bad you would be exterminated under such a program.

shattered hologram

Jan 29, 2024, 2:39:40 PMJan 29
Dana subota, 27. siječnja 2024. u 22:56:38 UTC+1 korisnik GregCarr napisao je:
> Vào lúc 15:02:28 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2024, shattered hologram đã viết:
> > Dana petak, 19. siječnja 2024. u 12:11:12 UTC+1 korisnik GregCarr napisao je:
> >
> > > Hitler was a failed artist and a horrid painter he made all his money and fame as a politician and rabble rouser.
> > Well, it is hard to logically address the issue of Hitler, because his politics caused so many casualties
> > of WW2.
> >
> > But it would be an interesting question: What made Adolph Hitler the Adolph Hitler that is the symbol of evil?
> >
> > Today it is simply forbidden to say that abortion is murder and you will be labeled as a Nazi.
> Hey that happens to me but my conscience is clear. Most abortion is murder.
> > In fact, with 40 million to 75 million "legal" abortions each year, the number of global abortions could by now
> > be between 2.5 billion to 4 or even 7.5 billion in hundred years since 1920 when the Soviets legalised
> > abortion by the State.
> >
> > For those who believe that life starts with the conception, those would be 2.5 billion to 4 billion or more
> > murders.
> >
> > Apparent Hitler's mistakes were:
> >
> > - denying Jesus' Holy Spirit conception, but claiming that he was fathered by a Galian and German origin Roman soldier instead (blaspheming the holy conception)
> > - assuming the position of God's chosen Aryan race by divine right to the Lebensraum as written in Norse myths and religion
> > - implementing racial purity as the criterion of being Aryan and chosen, rather than spiritual enlightenment
> Yes very bad and Hitler does not look Aryan in his photos.
> > - using eugenics and genetic selection to produce an Übermensch
> Yes very bad. After all that killing by the Hitler govt of the inferiors and defectives Germany still has the same rate of those ppl as other nations. To the credit of the German ppl of the era they put a stop to it for a few years but once WW2 got underway protest ended.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

Yes, I can independently confirm that Germany doesn't have lower percentage of the mentally ill
or homosexuals than the nations without the "racial hygiene".

> > - sterilising and euthanasing mentally ill and otherwise weak
> Bad very bad you would be exterminated under such a program.

Most likely.

However, the life of a mentally ill person in my country is not worth living, and about half of my
mentally ill friends committed suicide or died from terminal illness very young.