The "Perfect Sacrifice"

shattered hologram

Dec 11, 2023, 12:15:59 PM12/11/23
Arguably, some girls claimed to be priestesses who will confess my sin
and I am supposed to be the "Perfect Sacrifice".

As now very good girls could also be freemason or "white satanist" girls,
i am brought to a position where I can no longer have a date or
relationship without a security check ...

How far did we go on the Orwellian scale from 1 to 10 when a secret
service security check is required for a date?