The Doomsday Psychiatry

shattered hologram

Nov 20, 2023, 2:32:22 PM11/20/23
I have no doubt that the Doomsday Psychiatry will side with the
Dominant Order just as it sided with the Third Reich and sterilise
and euthanase inferior races, ethnicities, religions and groups as
"Authority Defiant".

Eugenics are reportedly being resurrected as the biological
psychiatry, and the diagnoses as curses label the mentally wounded
for life and beyond - freezing their trauma from healing with heavy
chemical suppression of the defence mechanisms that were supposed
to unwind trauma and help healing (like flashbacks after the war
that reportedly stop under the mind drugs).

Such an efficient chemical weapon and mind altering set of substances
against there is no defence should not be left on the Earth until the
ascension of the Beast 666, or I will not be held accountable.

If God permits it, it is His will and responsibility. If I had the power,
I wouldn't.

in the LORD
Amen

Greg Carr

Nov 28, 2023, 10:20:39 PM11/28/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:32:22 AM UTC-8, shattered hologram wrote:
> I have no doubt that the Doomsday Psychiatry will side with the
> Dominant Order just as it sided with the Third Reich and sterilise
> and euthanase inferior races, ethnicities, religions and groups as
> "Authority Defiant".

Psychiatry has a large amount of Jews in it.

> Eugenics are reportedly being resurrected as the biological
> psychiatry, and the diagnoses as curses label the mentally wounded
> for life and beyond - freezing their trauma from healing with heavy
> chemical suppression of the defence mechanisms that were supposed
> to unwind trauma and help healing (like flashbacks after the war
> that reportedly stop under the mind drugs).
>
> Such an efficient chemical weapon and mind altering set of substances
> against there is no defence should not be left on the Earth until the
> ascension of the Beast 666, or I will not be held accountable.

No one blames you.

> If God permits it, it is His will and responsibility. If I had the power,
> I wouldn't.

Hit the LORD with prayer.