Blessed Abortion

shattered hologram

Dec 31, 2023, 1:31:59 PM12/31/23
We have finally came to the step of women and girls (and elders) who
claim that the Holy Spirit approved and blessed abortion.

They apparently have also already executed some "blessed abortions".

There were women speaking that some nuns have allowed breaking
the holiness of home, but only for the enemies of the church and the
enemies of the homeland.

The general atmosphere is that bullies lord over life and death,
deciding who will "go" in the "redoslijed" (sequence), and who will
be given the permission to exist, or for now.

in Christ Jesus of Nazareth
Amen

The Unpardonable Sin

(Mark 3:28-30)

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven
unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven
unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be
forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be
forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

shattered hologram

Dec 31, 2023, 1:56:07 PM12/31/23
Catholic youths and communists that work for the homeland oversee
confessions, especially the ones of sexual nature.

Then both communist secret services and Catholic youths "fry sin".

It is impossible to opt out of the services and lording of the überreligion.

They claim different deity, the Lady of Croats that forgives all sins by her grace,
but they have also made a deal with the Bible translators, and bought the Lady.
Why do I say this?

Some youths claimed that the Lady had sold to them.

They do not wait for someone to come to the (Catholic) church to "cleanse sins"
(they seem interested only in sexual transgressions, not stealing or grand State
economic embezzlements).

They invade home and gaze through closed window blinds.

Whether blessing them or cursing them or staying silent, they gather in sexuality
frying mobs in ever greater numbers, and the intimacy of bedroom becomes
city-wide spread.

In all of this, none of the "angels" who fry sins is required to confess their sins,
and some appear to have sold to the communists for the very sin-frying powers,
wondering why they never cleanse sin and thinking they have not fried enough.

A large part of the youths and older people, mainly communists, have sold to a new
deity they call "Safe Satan". Whoever rejects sexuality cleaning is a doomed apostate
deserving Hell.

But they themselves select certain girls to be their "whores" and later set them up
for the "good fools" to marry them, often using dozens of State security, often
commies, to enhance the loving impression - or else.

in the LORD
Amen

shattered hologram

Dec 31, 2023, 6:42:01 PM12/31/23
It is typical that some of them would flatter you claiming that you are a real
Catholic.

Later they will use that trust as a leverage to "fry sins".

Some of them did what seemed like washing of sins and even the Holy Spirit,
that I felt encouraged to thank God. Later still, it became evident that angels have
sold themselves for a car together with the cleansing of sin by the Holy Spirit.

It is noteworthy that they use children and youths to spy on the sexuality and
bedroom behaviour, and usually come in mobs.

Traditionally, in old movies and tales a man would have a guardian angel, but not
the guarding mob.

Many of the mob came through the union of psychiatric support and Catholic
deacon service (service is wrong term, because a service can be declined),
so they started giving medication to confession and enchant the pills "so they
cure better".

They also introduced obligatory frying sexuality or having me killed, with the
power to "send me down" and then confess, them going to Purgatory.

I don't know if this applies to other people, but half of my close diagnosed friends
committed suicide.

in the LORD
Amen

shattered hologram

Dec 31, 2023, 6:48:54 PM12/31/23
But I don't think that Catholics understood the position of the űberreligion
as Serbs and Bosnian Muslim converts actually go to Heaven or be saved.

Whatever they do is half-hearted, and it seems like a part of a rite required
for a ritual murder at a distance through spirit.

Necessary parts are:

- confessing sin
(after you confess once, the rest is extracted without consent, apparently for life)
- frying sins
- pleasures with the girls
- the Last Supper

Here God's greatest grace to forgive sins we haven't remembered or confessed
becomes the tool for "speedy sending to afterlife". I guess most of the Serbs are
being sent "below", including Muslim who actually fought for the country.

The grace of God is used to "send" to Death those who haven't confessed.

shattered hologram

Dec 31, 2023, 7:30:13 PM12/31/23
The final effect of the Catholic State is that God, Jesus Christ and thought
are no longer needed.

The confessions are being heard from bedrooms through the Catholic surveillance
and thought control, and then Catholic youths "fry sins". Not everyone gets the
Holy Spirit cleansing by 1 John 1:9.

But one can also never opt out of the confess/stumble yo-yo cycle, for the Catholics
always apply for "greater grace" and return to extract unconfessed sins from memory
(or even unconscious memory), which eventually if you resist gets worse and if you
do not resist ends in being sold and in "sending".

Do I blaspheme against the Holy Spirit or are they?

Well, they are the State religion and majority.

1 Corinthians 14:32
And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

So, the Holy Spirit is a gentleman, described like wind and air, and love is respectful
(1 Corinthians 13).

The Catholic youth mobs are sadistic and full of disdain. I hope is just towards me,
as a half-breed person diagnosed with mental illness.

Catholic youths use bondage and chains to prevent sin. Apostle Paul says that
God is a Spirit, and wherever Spirit is, there is freedom.

They never read any Holy Scriptures, they operate in Catholic superstition and what
this nun or that nun said.

Finally, nuns are believed to have said that the holiness of home doesn't apply to the
enemies of the State and of the church (this is familiar). The next step is when
holiness of life doesn't apply to the enemies of the church (abortion of "black"
children, inquisition and witch hunt).