Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

STOP THE SLAUGHTER IN PALESTINE

184 views
Skip to first unread message

NefeshBarYochai

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 12:37:10 AM12/18/23
to
by Eric Margolis

December 8, 2023

Palestinians have become sand in the eyes of the Mideast. How did this
happen? From where did they come?

Nowhere, according to the late Israeli prime minister Golda Meir. She
insisted Palestinians did not exist and were merely human flotsam and
jetsam. That was pretty rich coming from Golda Mabovich, born to a
Jewish family in Kiev, Russia.

So where did the Palestinians come from who are now under terrifying
siege by Israeli forces in and around Gaza, with 15,000 killed so far
by Israeli bombing, half of them children? These Palestinians came
from next door Galilee in Palestine. They are third generation
refugees.

In the early 1950’s, my mother, a journalist and lecturer, went to
Palestine sponsored by a number of US newspapers and, secretly, by the
US State Department.

Newly founded Israel’s official position was that Palestine – and
particularly the fertile Galilee region – was a ‘land without people
for a people without land (meaning Jewish immigrants).’

My mother discovered hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees
living in huts made from tin cans or cardboard boxes. There were some
tents erected by foreign aid agencies and the United Nations. The
refugees were huddled together in the biting cold. Many were near
starvation.

There was only a handful of doctors or medical personnel, and no
hospitals. Jewish settlers from Eastern Europe were moving in and
seizing all the arable land. The United States was financing these
settlers. Donations to Israel in the US were, mostly, tax deductible.
The propaganda book ‘Exodus’ and subsequent film paved the way for the
seizure of Palestinian land.

Those who opposed the Zionist agenda were viciously attacked. The
newspapers for whom my mother wrote were cowed into silence.
Newspapers were threatened with boycotts by their vital advertisers if
they did not eliminate my mother’s writings and lectures on Palestine.

Worse, pro-Israel supporters began banging on our front door in New
York City, screaming death threats that included throwing acid into my
mother’s face and mine. The war was not long over then and emotions
after the Holocaust were still raw.

My mother was eventually terrified into silence because of threats of
me being blinded by acid. She was forced to give up exposing the
miserable fate of Palestinians. Meanwhile, Jews and non-Jews from
Eastern Europe continued to pour into Palestine and expropriate Arab
owned land. Usually with help from the Israeli government or American
Zionist organizations.

When Israel’s new hard right government coalition came to power this
year, one of its first acts was to proclaim it would continue ethnic
cleansing in Galilee and further expand settlements on the border with
Gaza. Israel’s newly impowered hard right – a group that the late
great Israeli columnist Uri Avnery termed ‘Jewish fascists’ – also had
its eye on Gaza and its 2 million Arab inhabitants, who were the
victims of the very kind of ethnic cleansing the US rightly condemned
in Kosovo and Serbia. That’s what lit the fuse for attacks near Gaza
by Hamas – ironically whose founding was abetted and financed by
Israel to split the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) led by the
late Yasser Arafat, who was later likely murdered by Israeli poison
experts from Russia.

Israel’s far right has secured almost total control of the Biden
administration, including the president and secretary of state.
Congress jumped to its feet to applaud Netanyahu while
cold-shouldering President Obama. Those tax-deductible US donations
and over $5.5 billion annual overt and covert aid to Israel (before
Ukraine became the leading recipient of American money), plus
similarly generated aid to Ukraine make the capture of US foreign
policy possible. The few media critics who protest this kidnapping of
US policy and funds are ignored, sidelined or blacklisted.

For a shocking example, I was just ‘bought off’ a major TV public news
network for a payment of $2 million.

Americans who rely for news on the big six news outfits get data
prepared for them by Israel’s mighty propaganda machines. That’s why
the Mideast news in France, Italy and Spain is so very different. Even
Britain’s once independent-minded BBC now toes the line from Israel
while the man who exposed US war crimes in Iraq – Julian Assange –
rots in a British maximum-security prison. So much for the famed ‘free
press.’

https://ericmargolis.com/2023/12/stop-the-slaughter-in-palestine/


"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 2:36:29 AM12/18/23
to
BULL SHIT!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 8:02:24 AM12/18/23
to
>BULL !
>

The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
Palestian people!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ; unsubscribe from Google Groups to be seen
Merry Christmas 2023 and Happy New year 2024 Beware https://mindspring.com

Rob

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 8:36:27 AM12/18/23
to
On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:

> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
> Palestian people!

What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate imbecile?

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 8:50:04 AM12/18/23
to
I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
their support for the Palestinian people.

Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
Bible. The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
in the USA.


--
"He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his
reason is weak." Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

%

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 10:18:24 AM12/18/23
to
why should i stop it , you stop it if you want it stopped

%

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 10:19:21 AM12/18/23
to
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>> Palestian people!
>>
>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>> imbecile?
>
> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
> their support for the Palestinian people.
>
> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
> in the USA.
>
>
no its not so you lied

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 2:43:23 PM12/18/23
to
On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>> Palestian people!
>>
>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>> imbecile?
>
> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
> their support for the Palestinian people.
>
> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
> in the USA.
>
>
Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..

%

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 3:21:37 PM12/18/23
to
yea idlehands take *of* your blinders

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 6:57:38 PM12/18/23
to
In article <8OydnTxjP8kp_x34...@giganews.com>,
REad Obadiah fr the real story!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 6:58:08 PM12/18/23
to
In article <8OydnT9jP8lz_x34...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Idlehands wrote:
>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>>> Palestian people!
>>>
>>> What is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>> imbecile?
>>
>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>
>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>> in the USA.
>>
>>
>no its not so you lied

Idlehands can never tell the truth!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 6:59:26 PM12/18/23
to
In article <ulq7co$3kgqj$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>>> Palestian people!
>>>
>>> What fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>> imbecile?
>>
>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>
>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>> in the USA.
>>
>>
>Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..

Idlehands is pro-Hamas NDP.

REad about the fate of the Palestinians in Obadiah!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 18, 2023, 6:59:50 PM12/18/23
to
In article <nu6cncDSOLFUNB34...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Sharx335 wrote:
>> On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>>>> Palestian people!
>>>>
>>>> What fuck is/are Palestian, you brainless illiterate
>>>> imbecile?
>>>
>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and
>>> showing their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of
>>> blacks in the USA.
>>>
>>>
>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>> terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..
>
>yea idlehands take *of* your blinders

Go % !

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 12:12:37 AM12/19/23
to
Open you eyes and stop swallowing the Israeli propaganda kool=aid, same
shit they said about the Huns in WWI to keep the young boys signing up
for the great sausage grinder of Europe.

Not to mention the Hebrew scriptures and Torah were written by...drum
roll...the Jews. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 12:15:48 AM12/19/23
to
On 2023-12-18 4:59 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ulq7co$3kgqj$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:
>> On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>>>> Palestian people!
>>>>
>>>> What fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>>> imbecile?
>>>
>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>>> in the USA.
>>>
>>>
>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>> terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..
>
> Idlehands is pro-Hamas NDP.
>
> REad about the fate of the Palestinians in Obadiah!
>

I have never supported Hamas but I certainly question the free ride
Israel gets, especially by idiots like yourself.

Your attempt to use the Bible to justify violence and the killing of
children is laughable and ignorant at the same time.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 12:24:17 AM12/19/23
to
On 2023-12-18 4:58 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <8OydnT9jP8lz_x34...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>>>> Palestian people!
>>>>
>>>> What is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>>> imbecile?
>>>
>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>>> in the USA.
>>>
>>>
>> no its not so you lied
>
> Idlehands can never tell the truth!

Enlighten me binky, what is the "Truth"? The actual truth, not the shit
you pull out of your nose.

Perhaps you should return to your role servant to servants, just like
the Bible dictates.

Or is that not on your buffet selection asswipe?

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 2:22:17 AM12/19/23
to
It's you who has drunk the entire pitcher of Kool Aid.

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 9:08:09 AM12/19/23
to
What do you expect from pro-Hama kool aid drinking NDP supports
like the paedophile Idlehands and his bum buddies like Dr.WTF?

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 8:11:41 PM12/19/23
to
Trying to interpret this cluster fuck of gibberish it appears:

I am a "bum buddy" to Dr. WTF who is close or the same age as I am yet I
am a "paedophile" as well? Is that close asswipe?

I am a "pro-Hama", whatever that is and a "NDP supports"? I can't make
heads or tails of this one, I do wish it was in English.

You need to layoff the brown nosing asswipe, the fumes are fucking up
the few braincells you have left.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 19, 2023, 8:13:50 PM12/19/23
to
Pretty funny coming from someone believing the Israel propaganda machine.

Not too mention your only rebuttals are nonsensical profanity, not
exactly an adult rebuttal.

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 2:28:54 AM12/20/23
to
Says the one who covertly supports Hamas' terrorism. Your parents must
be REALLY proud!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:47:38 AM12/20/23
to
Sharx, Idlehands buys lies, sells lies and Idlehands is lies.

Idlehands must make Rachel Notley happy!

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:52:54 AM12/20/23
to
Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas? That is a
typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.

My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob. They would be
proud.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:54:48 AM12/20/23
to
Poor binky, a mindless follower devoid of original thought or any sign
of actual intelligence.

Crawl back into mummy's basement little boy, you can't handle the real
world.

immibis

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 1:08:24 PM12/20/23
to
On 12/20/23 14:52, Idlehands wrote:
>
> Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
> and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas?  That is a
> typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.
>
> My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
> injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob.  They would be
> proud.
>

Because the government says so. The government said if you don't support
Israel you're an anti-semitic Nazi terrorist. You wouldn't question the
government, would you?

Today, Germany declared 6 teenage girls as terrorists, broke into the
homes and ransacked them for evidence. Why? Because they said "Women
aren't free until Palestine is free."

We seem to be heading into Nazi times once again.

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:26:37 PM12/20/23
to
The "mindless drone following the mob" would better describe all the
naive, ignorant, wet-behind-the-ears ideologues who have drunk the Hamas
Kool Aid. Israeli genocide? Yeah, right--the population of Gaza and the
West Bank has soared exponentially over the years....far, far faster
than the Israeli population. Some genocide.

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:27:56 PM12/20/23
to
Yet another naive, ignorant ideologue who has drunk the leftist Hamas
Kool Aid.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:31:04 PM12/20/23
to
On 2023-12-20 11:08 a.m., immibis wrote:
We certainly are heading is a direction that history has warned us about
but the sheep who won't rock the boat that needs rocking are the enablers.

The silent majority needs to find their voice.

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:36:30 PM12/20/23
to
Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:36:59 PM12/20/23
to
Very huge jar!

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:38:39 PM12/20/23
to
you spelled shut your sail boat factory wrong

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:40:50 PM12/20/23
to
Idlehands wrote:
> We certainly are heading is a

" We certainly are heading is a " LOL!

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 8:41:30 PM12/20/23
to
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um048a$pcek$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:
>> On 2023-12-20 6:52 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>> On 2023-12-20 12:28 a.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>> On 2023-12-19 6:13 p.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>> On 2023-12-19 12:22 a.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 10:10 p.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 12:43 p.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of
>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> Palestian people!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>>>>>>>>> imbecile?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and
>>>>>>>>> showing their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using
>>>>>>>>> the Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment
>>>>>>>>> of blacks in the USA.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly
>>>>>>>> acts of terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes,
>>>>>>>> etc..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Open you eyes and stop swallowing the Israeli propaganda kool=aid,
>>>>>>> same shit they said about the Huns in WWI to keep the young boys
>>>>>>> signing up for the great sausage grinder of Europe.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Not to mention the Hebrew scriptures and Torah were written
>>>>>>> by...drum roll...the Jews. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> It's you who has drunk the entire pitcher of Kool Aid.
>>>>>
>>>>> Pretty funny coming from someone believing the Israel propaganda
>>>>> machine.
>>>>>
>>>>> Not too mention your only rebuttals are nonsensical profanity, not
>>>>> exactly an adult rebuttal.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Says the one who covertly supports Hamas' terrorism. Your parents must
>>>> be REALLY proud!
>>>
>>> Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
>>> and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas?  That is a
>>> typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.
>>>
>>> My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
>>> injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob.  They would be
>>> proud.
>>>
>> The "mindless drone following the mob" would better describe all the
>> naive, ignorant, wet-behind-the-ears ideologues who have drunk the Hamas
>> Kool Aid. Israeli genocide? Yeah, right--the population of Gaza and the
>> West Bank has soared exponentially over the years....far, far faster
>> than the Israeli population. Some genocide.
>
>
> Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.
>

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 9:42:50 PM12/20/23
to
In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
Good one!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 9:43:08 PM12/20/23
to
In article <YbidnZtuZvYiCh74...@giganews.com>,
I hear you!

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:34:22 PM12/20/23
to
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>
> Good one!
>
that's what he said

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:35:00 PM12/20/23
to
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZtuZvYiCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>> In article <um048a$pcek$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:
>>>> On 2023-12-20 6:52 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>> On 2023-12-20 12:28 a.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>>>> On 2023-12-19 6:13 p.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>>> On 2023-12-19 12:22 a.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 10:10 p.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 12:43 p.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of
>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Palestian people!
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>>>>>>>>>>> imbecile?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and
>>>>>>>>>>> showing their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using
>>>>>>>>>>> the Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment
>>>>>>>>>>> of blacks in the USA.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly
>>>>>>>>>> acts of terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes,
>>>>>>>>>> etc..
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Open you eyes and stop swallowing the Israeli propaganda kool=aid,
>>>>>>>>> same shit they said about the Huns in WWI to keep the young boys
>>>>>>>>> signing up for the great sausage grinder of Europe.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Not to mention the Hebrew scriptures and Torah were written
>>>>>>>>> by...drum roll...the Jews. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> It's you who has drunk the entire pitcher of Kool Aid.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Pretty funny coming from someone believing the Israel propaganda
>>>>>>> machine.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Not too mention your only rebuttals are nonsensical profanity, not
>>>>>>> exactly an adult rebuttal.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Says the one who covertly supports Hamas' terrorism. Your parents must
>>>>>> be REALLY proud!
>>>>>
>>>>> Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
>>>>> and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas?  That is a
>>>>> typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.
>>>>>
>>>>> My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
>>>>> injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob.  They would be
>>>>> proud.
>>>>>
>>>> The "mindless drone following the mob" would better describe all the
>>>> naive, ignorant, wet-behind-the-ears ideologues who have drunk the Hamas
>>>> Kool Aid. Israeli genocide? Yeah, right--the population of Gaza and the
>>>> West Bank has soared exponentially over the years....far, far faster
>>>> than the Israeli population. Some genocide.
>>>
>>>
>>> Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.
>>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a"
>
> I hear you!
>
from lake winnepeg

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:36:45 PM12/20/23
to
In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
WE know!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:37:03 PM12/20/23
to
In article <t46dnWngEN7ELx74...@giganews.com>,
LOL!

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:40:34 PM12/20/23
to
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
>>> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Idlehands wrote:
>>>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>>>
>>>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>>>
>>> Good one!
>>>
>> that's what he said
>
> WE know!
>
he's a pink skin from the ottawa valley

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:53:14 PM12/20/23
to
Says the parrot of Israeli propaganda, I guess when you have a taste for
manischewitz you can't hear anything else, don't the blinders get a
little heavy Sharx?

20K dead so far with another 52K injured and the IDF has raided and
closed the last working hospital.

Population growth in the Gaza Strip averages out at 2.2% a year, that's
quite the exponential growth rate.

Perhaps you should try using the Internet for something other than
senior porn?

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:54:15 PM12/20/23
to
On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>
> Good one!

Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
can't string 4 words together without fucking up.

Idlehands

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 10:55:25 PM12/20/23
to
That would be Lake Winnipeg.....

So much for the spell checker eh assworm?

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 11:07:05 PM12/20/23
to
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
>> %  <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Idlehands wrote:
>>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>>
>>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>>
>> Good one!
>
> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.

" Yes , I amde a typo " ,
it's funny because you make yours ,
explaining how he makes hi ,
you're no fk'in better , " I amde " LOL!
>
>

%

unread,
Dec 20, 2023, 11:09:19 PM12/20/23
to
its winnepeg where i live , " adme " head
show me where i said anything about a spell checker ,
sperm burper

Sharx335

unread,
Dec 21, 2023, 2:42:06 AM12/21/23
to
Over the years, YOUR barbarian heroes have set off many bombs in Israel
primarily injuring women and children. Assholes who naively continue to
support the less than human Hamas and THOSE many who SUPPORT Hamas
deserve WHATEVER they get.

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 21, 2023, 8:31:56 AM12/21/23
to
In article <t46dnWrgEN47Lh74...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
>> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The Doctor wrote:
>>>> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
>>>> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Idlehands wrote:
>>>>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>>>>
>>>>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>>>>
>>>> Good one!
>>>>
>>> that's what he said
>>
>> WE know!
>>
>he's a pink skin from the ottawa valley

SLime not skin!

The Doctor

unread,
Dec 21, 2023, 8:32:22 AM12/21/23