STOP THE SLAUGHTER IN PALESTINE

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 18, 2023, 12:37:10 AM12/18/23
by Eric Margolis

December 8, 2023

Palestinians have become sand in the eyes of the Mideast. How did this
happen? From where did they come?

Nowhere, according to the late Israeli prime minister Golda Meir. She
insisted Palestinians did not exist and were merely human flotsam and
jetsam. That was pretty rich coming from Golda Mabovich, born to a
Jewish family in Kiev, Russia.

So where did the Palestinians come from who are now under terrifying
siege by Israeli forces in and around Gaza, with 15,000 killed so far
by Israeli bombing, half of them children? These Palestinians came
from next door Galilee in Palestine. They are third generation
refugees.

In the early 1950’s, my mother, a journalist and lecturer, went to
Palestine sponsored by a number of US newspapers and, secretly, by the
US State Department.

Newly founded Israel’s official position was that Palestine – and
particularly the fertile Galilee region – was a ‘land without people
for a people without land (meaning Jewish immigrants).’

My mother discovered hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees
living in huts made from tin cans or cardboard boxes. There were some
tents erected by foreign aid agencies and the United Nations. The
refugees were huddled together in the biting cold. Many were near
starvation.

There was only a handful of doctors or medical personnel, and no
hospitals. Jewish settlers from Eastern Europe were moving in and
seizing all the arable land. The United States was financing these
settlers. Donations to Israel in the US were, mostly, tax deductible.
The propaganda book ‘Exodus’ and subsequent film paved the way for the
seizure of Palestinian land.

Those who opposed the Zionist agenda were viciously attacked. The
newspapers for whom my mother wrote were cowed into silence.
Newspapers were threatened with boycotts by their vital advertisers if
they did not eliminate my mother’s writings and lectures on Palestine.

Worse, pro-Israel supporters began banging on our front door in New
York City, screaming death threats that included throwing acid into my
mother’s face and mine. The war was not long over then and emotions
after the Holocaust were still raw.

My mother was eventually terrified into silence because of threats of
me being blinded by acid. She was forced to give up exposing the
miserable fate of Palestinians. Meanwhile, Jews and non-Jews from
Eastern Europe continued to pour into Palestine and expropriate Arab
owned land. Usually with help from the Israeli government or American
Zionist organizations.

When Israel’s new hard right government coalition came to power this
year, one of its first acts was to proclaim it would continue ethnic
cleansing in Galilee and further expand settlements on the border with
Gaza. Israel’s newly impowered hard right – a group that the late
great Israeli columnist Uri Avnery termed ‘Jewish fascists’ – also had
its eye on Gaza and its 2 million Arab inhabitants, who were the
victims of the very kind of ethnic cleansing the US rightly condemned
in Kosovo and Serbia. That’s what lit the fuse for attacks near Gaza
by Hamas – ironically whose founding was abetted and financed by
Israel to split the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) led by the
late Yasser Arafat, who was later likely murdered by Israeli poison
experts from Russia.

Israel’s far right has secured almost total control of the Biden
administration, including the president and secretary of state.
Congress jumped to its feet to applaud Netanyahu while
cold-shouldering President Obama. Those tax-deductible US donations
and over $5.5 billion annual overt and covert aid to Israel (before
Ukraine became the leading recipient of American money), plus
similarly generated aid to Ukraine make the capture of US foreign
policy possible. The few media critics who protest this kidnapping of
US policy and funds are ignored, sidelined or blacklisted.

For a shocking example, I was just ‘bought off’ a major TV public news
network for a payment of $2 million.

Americans who rely for news on the big six news outfits get data
prepared for them by Israel’s mighty propaganda machines. That’s why
the Mideast news in France, Italy and Spain is so very different. Even
Britain’s once independent-minded BBC now toes the line from Israel
while the man who exposed US war crimes in Iraq – Julian Assange –
rots in a British maximum-security prison. So much for the famed ‘free
press.’

https://ericmargolis.com/2023/12/stop-the-slaughter-in-palestine/

"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

Sharx335

Dec 18, 2023, 2:36:29 AM12/18/23
BULL SHIT!

The Doctor

Dec 18, 2023, 8:02:24 AM12/18/23
>BULL !

The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
Palestian people!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Rob

Dec 18, 2023, 8:36:27 AM12/18/23
On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:

> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
> Palestian people!

What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate imbecile?

Idlehands

Dec 18, 2023, 8:50:04 AM12/18/23
I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
their support for the Palestinian people.

Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
Bible. The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
in the USA.

--
"He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his
reason is weak." Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

%

Dec 18, 2023, 10:18:24 AM12/18/23
why should i stop it , you stop it if you want it stopped

%

Dec 18, 2023, 10:19:21 AM12/18/23
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>> Palestian people!
>>
>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>> imbecile?
>
> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
> their support for the Palestinian people.
>
> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
> in the USA.

no its not so you lied

Sharx335

Dec 18, 2023, 2:43:23 PM12/18/23
On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-18 6:36 a.m., Rob wrote:
>> On 12/18/2023 06:02:22 , The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> The Pro-Palestian front should read Obadiah to know the fate of the
>>> Palestian people!
>>
>> What the fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>> imbecile?
>
> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
> their support for the Palestinian people.
>
> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
> in the USA.

Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..

%

Dec 18, 2023, 3:21:37 PM12/18/23
yea idlehands take *of* your blinders

The Doctor

Dec 18, 2023, 6:57:38 PM12/18/23
In article <8OydnTxjP8kp_x34...@giganews.com>,
REad Obadiah fr the real story!

The Doctor

Dec 18, 2023, 6:58:08 PM12/18/23
In article <8OydnT9jP8lz_x34...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Idlehands wrote:

>>> What is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>> imbecile?
>>
>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>
>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>> in the USA.
>>

>no its not so you lied

Idlehands can never tell the truth!

The Doctor

Dec 18, 2023, 6:59:26 PM12/18/23
In article <ulq7co$3kgqj$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-18 6:49 a.m., Idlehands wrote:

>>> What fuck is/are Palestian, you fucking brainless illiterate
>>> imbecile?
>>
>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>
>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>> in the USA.
>>

>Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..

Idlehands is pro-Hamas NDP.

REad about the fate of the Palestinians in Obadiah!

The Doctor

Dec 18, 2023, 6:59:50 PM12/18/23
In article <nu6cncDSOLFUNB34...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Sharx335 wrote:

>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and
>>> showing their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of
>>> blacks in the USA.
>>>

>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>> terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..
>
>yea idlehands take *of* your blinders

Go % !

Idlehands

Dec 19, 2023, 12:12:37 AM12/19/23
Open you eyes and stop swallowing the Israeli propaganda kool=aid, same
shit they said about the Huns in WWI to keep the young boys signing up
for the great sausage grinder of Europe.

Not to mention the Hebrew scriptures and Torah were written by...drum
roll...the Jews. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy.

Idlehands

Dec 19, 2023, 12:15:48 AM12/19/23
On 2023-12-18 4:59 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ulq7co$3kgqj$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:

>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>>> in the USA.
>>>

>> Take of your blinders, Idlehands, and stop rewarding dastardly acts of
>> terrorism by Hamas, e.g. beheading babies, violent rapes, etc..
>
> Idlehands is pro-Hamas NDP.
>
> REad about the fate of the Palestinians in Obadiah!

I have never supported Hamas but I certainly question the free ride
Israel gets, especially by idiots like yourself.

Your attempt to use the Bible to justify violence and the killing of
children is laughable and ignorant at the same time.

Idlehands

Dec 19, 2023, 12:24:17 AM12/19/23
On 2023-12-18 4:58 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <8OydnT9jP8lz_x34...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:

>>> I think they should be thanked for reposting the entire post and showing
>>> their support for the Palestinian people.
>>>
>>> Binky should be careful justifying the actions of Israel using the
>>> Bible.  The same logic is still used to justify the treatment of blacks
>>> in the USA.
>>>

>> no its not so you lied
>
> Idlehands can never tell the truth!

Enlighten me binky, what is the "Truth"? The actual truth, not the shit
you pull out of your nose.

Perhaps you should return to your role servant to servants, just like
the Bible dictates.

Or is that not on your buffet selection asswipe?

Sharx335

Dec 19, 2023, 2:22:17 AM12/19/23
It's you who has drunk the entire pitcher of Kool Aid.

The Doctor

Dec 19, 2023, 9:08:09 AM12/19/23
What do you expect from pro-Hama kool aid drinking NDP supports
like the paedophile Idlehands and his bum buddies like Dr.WTF?

Idlehands

Dec 19, 2023, 8:11:41 PM12/19/23
Trying to interpret this cluster fuck of gibberish it appears:

I am a "bum buddy" to Dr. WTF who is close or the same age as I am yet I
am a "paedophile" as well? Is that close asswipe?

I am a "pro-Hama", whatever that is and a "NDP supports"? I can't make
heads or tails of this one, I do wish it was in English.

You need to layoff the brown nosing asswipe, the fumes are fucking up
the few braincells you have left.

Idlehands

Dec 19, 2023, 8:13:50 PM12/19/23
Pretty funny coming from someone believing the Israel propaganda machine.

Not too mention your only rebuttals are nonsensical profanity, not
exactly an adult rebuttal.

Sharx335

Dec 20, 2023, 2:28:54 AM12/20/23
Says the one who covertly supports Hamas' terrorism. Your parents must
be REALLY proud!

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 8:47:38 AM12/20/23
Sharx, Idlehands buys lies, sells lies and Idlehands is lies.

Idlehands must make Rachel Notley happy!

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 8:52:54 AM12/20/23
Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas? That is a
typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.

My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob. They would be
proud.

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 8:54:48 AM12/20/23
Poor binky, a mindless follower devoid of original thought or any sign
of actual intelligence.

Crawl back into mummy's basement little boy, you can't handle the real
world.

immibis

Dec 20, 2023, 1:08:24 PM12/20/23
On 12/20/23 14:52, Idlehands wrote:

> Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
> and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas?  That is a
> typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.
>
> My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
> injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob.  They would be
> proud.

Because the government says so. The government said if you don't support
Israel you're an anti-semitic Nazi terrorist. You wouldn't question the
government, would you?

Today, Germany declared 6 teenage girls as terrorists, broke into the
homes and ransacked them for evidence. Why? Because they said "Women
aren't free until Palestine is free."

We seem to be heading into Nazi times once again.

Sharx335

Dec 20, 2023, 8:26:37 PM12/20/23
The "mindless drone following the mob" would better describe all the
naive, ignorant, wet-behind-the-ears ideologues who have drunk the Hamas
Kool Aid. Israeli genocide? Yeah, right--the population of Gaza and the
West Bank has soared exponentially over the years....far, far faster
than the Israeli population. Some genocide.

Sharx335

Dec 20, 2023, 8:27:56 PM12/20/23
Yet another naive, ignorant ideologue who has drunk the leftist Hamas
Kool Aid.

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 8:31:04 PM12/20/23
On 2023-12-20 11:08 a.m., immibis wrote:
We certainly are heading is a direction that history has warned us about
but the sheep who won't rock the boat that needs rocking are the enablers.

The silent majority needs to find their voice.

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 8:36:30 PM12/20/23
Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 8:36:59 PM12/20/23
Very huge jar!

%

Dec 20, 2023, 8:38:39 PM12/20/23
you spelled shut your sail boat factory wrong

%

Dec 20, 2023, 8:40:50 PM12/20/23
Idlehands wrote:
> We certainly are heading is a

" We certainly are heading is a " LOL!

%

Dec 20, 2023, 8:41:30 PM12/20/23
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um048a$pcek$1...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:

>>> Well that's your story and your imagination, why is questioning Israel
>>> and their genocidal policies mean that I support Hamas?  That is a
>>> typical CONservative tactic to silence opposition.
>>>
>>> My parents taught me to think for myself and question and challenge
>>> injustice, not to be a mindless drone following the mob.  They would be
>>> proud.
>>>
>> The "mindless drone following the mob" would better describe all the
>> naive, ignorant, wet-behind-the-ears ideologues who have drunk the Hamas
>> Kool Aid. Israeli genocide? Yeah, right--the population of Gaza and the
>> West Bank has soared exponentially over the years....far, far faster
>> than the Israeli population. Some genocide.
>

> Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 9:42:50 PM12/20/23
In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
Good one!

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 9:43:08 PM12/20/23
In article <YbidnZtuZvYiCh74...@giganews.com>,
I hear you!

%

Dec 20, 2023, 10:34:22 PM12/20/23
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>
> Good one!

that's what he said

%

Dec 20, 2023, 10:35:00 PM12/20/23
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZtuZvYiCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Idlehands is such a paedophile of the left.
>>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a"
>
> I hear you!

from lake winnepeg

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 10:36:45 PM12/20/23
In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
WE know!

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 10:37:03 PM12/20/23
In article <t46dnWngEN7ELx74...@giganews.com>,
LOL!

%

Dec 20, 2023, 10:40:34 PM12/20/23
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Good one!
>>>
>> that's what he said
>
> WE know!

he's a pink skin from the ottawa valley

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 10:53:14 PM12/20/23
Says the parrot of Israeli propaganda, I guess when you have a taste for
manischewitz you can't hear anything else, don't the blinders get a
little heavy Sharx?

20K dead so far with another 52K injured and the IDF has raided and
closed the last working hospital.

Population growth in the Gaza Strip averages out at 2.2% a year, that's
quite the exponential growth rate.

Perhaps you should try using the Internet for something other than
senior porn?

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 10:54:15 PM12/20/23
On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> We certainly are heading is a
>>
>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>
> Good one!

Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
can't string 4 words together without fucking up.

Idlehands

Dec 20, 2023, 10:55:25 PM12/20/23
That would be Lake Winnipeg.....

So much for the spell checker eh assworm?

%

Dec 20, 2023, 11:07:05 PM12/20/23
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
>> %  <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>>
>> Good one!
>
> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.

" Yes , I amde a typo " ,
it's funny because you make yours ,
explaining how he makes hi ,
you're no fk'in better , " I amde " LOL!

%

Dec 20, 2023, 11:09:19 PM12/20/23
its winnepeg where i live , " adme " head
show me where i said anything about a spell checker ,
sperm burper

Sharx335

Dec 21, 2023, 2:42:06 AM12/21/23
Over the years, YOUR barbarian heroes have set off many bombs in Israel
primarily injuring women and children. Assholes who naively continue to
support the less than human Hamas and THOSE many who SUPPORT Hamas
deserve WHATEVER they get.

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 8:31:56 AM12/21/23
In article <t46dnWrgEN47Lh74...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <t46dnW7gEN6uLx74...@giganews.com>,
>> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> that's what he said
>>
>> WE know!
>>
>he's a pink skin from the ottawa valley

SLime not skin!

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 8:32:22 AM12/21/23
In article <6SadneEAseZAJB74...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Idlehands wrote:
>> On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:

>>> Good one!
>>
>> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
>> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.
>
>" Yes , I amde a typo " ,
>it's funny because you make yours ,
>explaining how he makes hi ,
>you're no fk'in better , " I amde " LOL!

Go % !!

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 8:32:39 AM12/21/23
In article <6SadneAAseb_Jx74...@giganews.com>,
Go % !!

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 8:34:32 AM12/21/23
>primarily injuring women and children. A*les who naively continue to
>support the less than human Hamas and THOSE many who SUPPORT Hamas
>deserve WHATEVER they get.

The disdain is called for!

Idlehands

Dec 21, 2023, 8:59:42 AM12/21/23
I neither condone nor encourage such violence in any way shape or form.
However Israel's continued human rights abuses and their treatment of
the Gaza strip and West Bank invites such retaliation.

This latest campaign is merely breeding a new generation of terrorists
and the cycle will never end until things change.

So YOUR Israeli heroes are a new generation of fascists and even the
people of Israel are questioning the motives of their political leaders.
www.tikva.com reveals a groundswell of support for the Palestinian
people and a desire to end all the violence and oppression.

immibis

Dec 21, 2023, 1:02:15 PM12/21/23
On 12/21/23 04:54, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-20 7:42 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <YbidnZhuZvYLCh74...@giganews.com>,
>> %  <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> " We certainly are heading is a " LOL!
>>
>> Good one!
>
> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.

They're just trolls, they have no hobbies outside of trying to elicit a
reaction from normal people. You should probably put them in your
killfile, and they will eventually get bored. Or they might be
clinically insane people, in which case nothing they say is worth
reading or wasting your milliseconds deleting, so you should killfile it
anyway.

immibis

Dec 21, 2023, 1:18:20 PM12/21/23
On 12/21/23 14:59, Idlehands wrote:

> I neither condone nor encourage such violence in any way shape or form.
> However Israel's continued human rights abuses and their treatment of
> the Gaza strip and West Bank invites such retaliation.
>
> This latest campaign is merely breeding a new generation of terrorists
> and the cycle will never end until things change.
>
> So YOUR Israeli heroes are a new generation of fascists and even the
> people of Israel are questioning the motives of their political leaders.
>  www.tikva.com reveals a groundswell of support for the Palestinian
> people and a desire to end all the violence and oppression.

Why are you still talking to these illiterate idiot Nazis?

%

Dec 21, 2023, 1:42:25 PM12/21/23
In article <um1vh9$15jrd$4...@dont-email.me>, ne...@immibis.com
incubus says...
its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants, incubus

Sharx335

Dec 21, 2023, 6:24:43 PM12/21/23
People with principles, such as myself, will never rest until Hamas,
Hezbollah, etc. and ALL who support them, such as yourself, are no
longer factors.

Sharx335

Dec 21, 2023, 6:25:05 PM12/21/23
Pot. Kettle. Black.

%

Dec 21, 2023, 6:32:10 PM12/21/23
you'll be dead before that

Idlehands

Dec 21, 2023, 7:02:52 PM12/21/23
Certainly sums up The Doctor and his BFF the assworm, one is kill filed
and the other is on his way.

Idlehands

Dec 21, 2023, 7:03:58 PM12/21/23
On 2023-12-21 11:18 a.m., immibis wrote:
One is a long time poster and deserves to have his "thinking" challenged.

Idlehands

Dec 21, 2023, 7:07:30 PM12/21/23
So your "principles" include the blind acceptance of one side of a story
and then wallow in your ignorance and hurl ad hominem attacks when
challenged?

You have yet to prove where I support Hamas, I only challenge the
bullshit being shovelled by Israel and those that swallow it thinking
it's chocolate pudding.

I don't think you understand the meaning of principles.

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 7:07:54 PM12/21/23
Immibis is another troll.

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 7:08:14 PM12/21/23
A pair of illiterates I see.

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 7:08:30 PM12/21/23
Same here!

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 7:08:39 PM12/21/23
Exactly!

%

Dec 21, 2023, 7:49:46 PM12/21/23
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-21 11:02 a.m., immibis wrote:

>>> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
>>> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.
>>>

>> They're just trolls, they have no hobbies outside of trying to elicit
>> a reaction from normal people. You should probably put them in your
>> killfile, and they will eventually get bored. Or they might be
>> clinically insane people, in which case nothing they say is worth
>> reading or wasting your milliseconds deleting, so you should killfile
>> it anyway.
>
> Certainly sums up The Doctor and his BFF the assworm, one is kill filed
> and the other is on his way.

oh fk here goes the bullshit again

%

Dec 21, 2023, 7:52:05 PM12/21/23
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um2hgf$18koj$2...@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sha...@telus.net> wrote:

>>> Why are you still talking to these illiterate idiot Nazis?
>>>

>> Pot. Kettle. Black.
>
> Exactly!

racist

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 12:01:21 AM12/22/23
In article <tBCdnSwld_OCQBn4...@giganews.com>,
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Idlehands wrote:

>>> They're just trolls, they have no hobbies outside of trying to elicit
>>> a reaction from normal people. You should probably put them in your
>>> killfile, and they will eventually get bored. Or they might be
>>> clinically insane people, in which case nothing they say is worth
>>> reading or wasting your milliseconds deleting, so you should killfile
>>> it anyway.
>>
>> Certainly sums up The Doctor and his BFF the assworm, one is kill filed
>> and the other is on his way.
>>
>oh fk here goes the bull again

Go % !!

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 12:01:46 AM12/22/23
In article <tBCdnS8ld_M0QBn4...@giganews.com>,
Most Hamas are racist!

immibis

Dec 22, 2023, 7:39:12 AM12/22/23
On 12/22/23 01:03, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-21 11:18 a.m., immibis wrote:
>> On 12/21/23 14:59, Idlehands wrote:
>> Why are you still talking to these illiterate idiot Nazis?
> One is a long time poster and deserves to have his "thinking" challenged.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves
into.

immibis

Dec 22, 2023, 7:41:18 AM12/22/23
On 12/22/23 01:02, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-21 11:02 a.m., immibis wrote:

>>> Yes, I amde a typo but not sure why the asswipe thinks it's funny, he
>>> can't string 4 words together without fucking up.
>>>

>> They're just trolls, they have no hobbies outside of trying to elicit
>> a reaction from normal people. You should probably put them in your
>> killfile, and they will eventually get bored. Or they might be
>> clinically insane people, in which case nothing they say is worth
>> reading or wasting your milliseconds deleting, so you should killfile
>> it anyway.
>
> Certainly sums up The Doctor and his BFF the assworm, one is kill filed
> and the other is on his way.

The Doctor should know that I reported him to his ISP for violating the
usage policy. He's connecting from one of those systems. Let's hope his
internet gets shut off.

Idlehands

Dec 22, 2023, 8:51:06 AM12/22/23
The Doctor's daddy owns the ISP and he draws a "pay-cheque" instead of
an allowance. Your complaint will no nowhere as The Doctor thinks his
own TOS don't apply to him.

He also proudly censors his NNTP feed instead of using a personal kill
file. Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Idlehands

Dec 22, 2023, 8:51:57 AM12/22/23
Good point and in the case of "The Doctor aka binky aka asswipe" you
can't teach stupid.

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 9:12:42 AM12/22/23
Like the pro-Hamas faction?

immibis

Dec 22, 2023, 11:15:56 AM12/22/23
On 12/22/23 14:51, Idlehands wrote:

> The Doctor's daddy owns the ISP and he draws a "pay-cheque" instead of
> an allowance.  Your complaint will no nowhere as The Doctor thinks his
> own TOS don't apply to him.
>
> He also proudly censors his NNTP feed instead of using a personal kill
> file.  Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

LOL. How pathetic can someone get?

Also explains why someone's using such a ridiculous outdated ISP. I bet
he's the only customer.

And if he's the only customer, could always report his peers for peering
abuse...

immibis

Dec 22, 2023, 11:17:20 AM12/22/23
On 12/22/23 15:12, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um401d$1ijla$1...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>>> One is a long time poster and deserves to have his "thinking" challenged.
>> You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves
>> into.
>
> Like the pro-Hamas faction?

Zionist terrorists blow up a hospital live on camera:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HUa8EY3ARGA

Sharx335

Dec 22, 2023, 2:11:52 PM12/22/23
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=HUa8EY3ARGAA hospital full of Hamas and their supporters. I only wish you had been
there.

immibis

Dec 22, 2023, 2:36:09 PM12/22/23
On 12/22/23 15:12, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um401d$1ijla$1...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>>> One is a long time poster and deserves to have his "thinking" challenged.
>> You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves
>> into.
>
> Like the pro-Hamas faction?

Visual Evidence Shows Zionist Terrorists Dropped Bombs In The Safe Zones
Where They Ordered Civilians to Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fP-J8m-BF0

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 4:13:57 PM12/22/23
And prove Hamas using as terrorist HQ!

Your point? And does your employer know you to be a terrrorist sympath?

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 4:14:38 PM12/22/23
Hey Teeth, drop me a line!

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 4:14:56 PM12/22/23
Lie the pro-Hamas faction!

Idlehands

Dec 22, 2023, 7:01:33 PM12/22/23
Rumour has it he has at least two others, but do mummy and daddy really
count?

%

Dec 22, 2023, 7:21:11 PM12/22/23
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-22 9:15 a.m., immibis wrote:
>> On 12/22/23 14:51, Idlehands wrote:
>>>
>>> The Doctor's daddy owns the ISP and he draws a "pay-cheque" instead
>>> of an allowance.  Your complaint will no nowhere as The Doctor thinks
>>> his own TOS don't apply to him.
>>>
>>> He also proudly censors his NNTP feed instead of using a personal
>>> kill file.  Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.
>>>

>> LOL. How pathetic can someone get?
>>
>> Also explains why someone's using such a ridiculous outdated ISP. I
>> bet he's the only customer.
>>
>> And if he's the only customer, could always report his peers for
>> peering abuse...
>
> Rumour has it he has at least two others, but do mummy and daddy really
> count?

why killfile him if he's all you talk about , stupid jerk

The Doctor

Dec 22, 2023, 7:52:57 PM12/22/23
In article <ReWdndXBBcV2uhv4...@giganews.com>,
Go % !

Rob

Dec 22, 2023, 9:17:00 PM12/22/23
On 12/22/2023 14:13:54 , The Doctor wrote:

> And does your employer know you to be a terrrorist sympath?

"terrrorist "?
"sympath"?
A fucking brainless illiterate imbecile, simply a fucking amoeba
demonstrates his illiteracy once again.

immibis

Dec 23, 2023, 5:19:16 AM12/23/23
On 12/22/23 22:13, The Doctor wrote:
> And prove Hamas using as terrorist HQ!

Show us the proof, or you're lying.

immibis

Dec 23, 2023, 5:20:41 AM12/23/23
On 12/22/23 22:14, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um4of6$1mgle$1...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>> Visual Evidence Shows Zionist Terrorists Dropped Bombs In The Safe Zones
>> Where They Ordered Civilians to Go
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fP-J8m-BF0
>
> Lie the pro-Hamas faction!

Is the New York Times Hamas too? Am I Hamas? Are you Hamas? Is Bill
Gates Hamas?

immibis

Dec 23, 2023, 5:22:59 AM12/23/23
On 12/23/23 01:01, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-22 9:15 a.m., immibis wrote:
>> On 12/22/23 14:51, Idlehands wrote:
>>>
>>> The Doctor's daddy owns the ISP and he draws a "pay-cheque" instead
>>> of an allowance.  Your complaint will no nowhere as The Doctor thinks
>>> his own TOS don't apply to him.
>>>
>>> He also proudly censors his NNTP feed instead of using a personal
>>> kill file.  Not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.
>>>

>> LOL. How pathetic can someone get?
>>
>> Also explains why someone's using such a ridiculous outdated ISP. I
>> bet he's the only customer.
>>
>> And if he's the only customer, could always report his peers for
>> peering abuse...
>
> Rumour has it he has at least two others, but do mummy and daddy really
> count?

If you weren't following net.admin.peering, he showed up there begging
for more peers during this conversation. LOL.

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 9:08:21 AM12/23/23
Obadiah 1
Obadiah
The book of Obadiah was likely written in the sixth century BC.
Its author is the prophet Obadiah, and it is the shortest book
in the Old Testament. Nothing is known about the prophet Obadiah
except the meaning of his name, "servant or worshipper of God."
This book has one theme-the condemnation of Edom.
Obadiah prophesied that Edom would be repaid for mistreating
God's people as this people (who were descendants from Esau)
took part in the sacking of Jerusalem with the Babylonians.
Obadiah emphasized that God is sovereign over all nations a
nd that the house of Jacob would someday be restored
because of God's covenant love for His people.
Judgment on Edom

Jer 49:9-16
The vision of Obadiah.
1 Thus says the Lord God concerning Edom
(We have heard a report from the Lord
and a messenger has been sent among the nations, saying:
"Rise up! Let us rise up against it for battle!"):
2 See, I will make you small among the nations;
you will be greatly despised.
3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rock,
whose dwelling is high;
you say in your heart,
"Who will bring me down to the ground?"
4 Though you ascend high like the eagle,
and though you set your nest among the stars,
I will bring you down from there,
says the Lord.
5 If thieves came to you,
if robbers by night-
how you have been destroyed!-
would they not steal only what they want?
If grape gatherers come to you,
would they not leave gleanings?
6 How the things of Esau have been ransacked!
How his hidden treasures hunted out!
7 All your confederates have driven you to the border;
your allies have deceived and prevailed against you.
Those who eat your bread have set a trap for you.
You will not detect it.
8 On that day, says the Lord,
I will destroy the wise out of Edom,
and understanding out of Mount Esau.
9 Your mighty men shall be shattered, OTeman,
so that everyone from Mount Esau will be cut off.

Edom's Violence Against Jacob

10 For the slaughter and the violence done to your brother Jacob,
shame shall cover you,
and you shall be cut off forever.
11 On the day that you stood aside,
on the day that strangers carried off his wealth,
and foreigners entered his gates
and cast lots on Jerusalem,
you also were like one of them.
12 But you should not have gloated
on the day of your brother,
on the day of his misfortune;
you should not have rejoiced over the children of Judah
on the day of their destruction;
you should not have boasted
on the day of distress.
13 You should not have entered the gate of My people
on the day of their calamity.
You should not have gloated over the disaster of Judah [Heb. his.]
on the day of his calamity;
you should not have seized his wealth
on the day of his calamity.
14 You should not have stood at the crossroads
to cut off his fugitives;
you should not have handed over his survivors,
on the day of distress.

The Day of the Lord Is Near

15 For the day of the Lord is near
upon all the nations;
as you have done, it shall be done to you;
your deeds shall return on your own head.
16 For as you have drunk on My holy mountain,
all the nations shall drink continually;
they shall drink and swallow
and shall be as though they had never been.
17 But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance,
and it shall be holy;
and the house of Jacob shall possess
those who dispossessed them.Gk.; Heb. their possessions.
18 The house of Jacob shall be a fire,
the house of Joseph a flame,
but the house of Esau stubble;
they shall burn them and consume them,
and there shall be no survivors
from the house of Esau,
for the Lord has spoken.

The Restoration of Israel

19 Those of the Negev shall possess
Mount Esau,
and those of the Shephelah the land
of the Philistines.
They shall possess the fields of Ephraim and the fields of Samaria,
and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
20 The exiles of this army of the sons of Israel,
shall inherit the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath,
and the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
shall inherit the cities of the Negev.
21 Saviours shall go up to Mount Zion
to rule Mount Esau,
and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

Obadiah 1
[1] The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have
heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen,
Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
[2] Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly
despised.
[3] The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the
clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who
shall bring me down to the ground?
[4] Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest
among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
[5] If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!)
would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came
to thee, would they not leave some grapes?
[6] How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things
sought up!
[7] All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the
men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against
thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none
understanding in him.
[8] Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out
of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
[9] And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every
one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
[10] For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and
thou shalt be cut off for ever.
[11] In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the
strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his
gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.
[12] But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day
that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the
children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou
have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
[13] Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day
of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction
in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the
day of their calamity;
[14] Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of
his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his
that did remain in the day of distress.
[15] For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast
done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own
head.
[16] For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen
drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and
they shall be as though they had not been.
[17] But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness;
and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
[18] And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a
flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and
devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for
the LORD hath spoken it.
[19] And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the
plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the
fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
[20] And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess
that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem,
which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
[21] And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau;
and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

(The Palestininans are Edomites)

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 9:08:36 AM12/23/23

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 9:08:48 AM12/23/23

Idlehands

Dec 23, 2023, 4:56:44 PM12/23/23
On 2023-12-23 7:08 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um6c70$218nh$1...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>> On 12/22/23 22:13, The Doctor wrote:
>>> And prove Hamas using as terrorist HQ!
>>
>> Show us the proof, or you're lying.
>>

> Obadiah 1
<CHOP>

> (The Palestininans are Edomites)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The asswipe does not understand the concept of proof and never in his
life has he ever posted any.

Speaking of which, while you, the semi-literate "Christian", is trying
to use the Bible to justify hate, the Patriarchs and Local Christian
Church heads are petitioning for peace in the region.

Why is that?

Idlehands

Dec 23, 2023, 4:57:37 PM12/23/23
On 2023-12-23 7:08 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um6c9n$218nh$2...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Lie the pro-Hamas faction!
>>
>> Is the New York Times Hamas too? Am I Hamas? Are you Hamas? Is Bill
>> Gates Hamas?

<CHOP>
> > (The Palestininans are Edomites)

Why don't you answer the question asswipe?

Idlehands

Dec 23, 2023, 5:07:12 PM12/23/23
Pretty sad when one has to beg, notice some pushback over his ludicrous
signature as well.

Idlehands

Dec 23, 2023, 5:08:15 PM12/23/23
On 2023-12-23 7:08 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <um6ce1$218nh$3...@dont-email.me>, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:

>>> Rumour has it he has at least two others, but do mummy and daddy really
>>> count?
>>>
>> If you weren't following net.admin.peering, he showed up there begging
>> for more peers during this conversation. LOL.
>
> Obadiah 1
<CHOP>

Pasting this ad nauseam proves nothing, other than how stupid you really
are.

%

Dec 23, 2023, 5:14:22 PM12/23/23
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-12-23 7:08 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <um6c9n$218nh$2...@dont-email.me>, immibis  <ne...@immibis.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Is the New York Times Hamas too? Am I Hamas? Are you Hamas? Is Bill
>>> Gates Hamas?
>>
> <CHOP>
>> > (The Palestininans are Edomites)
>
> Why don't you answer the question asswipe?

it's more fun to ignore you , stupid

%

Dec 23, 2023, 5:15:05 PM12/23/23
yes it does

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 6:05:36 PM12/23/23
In article <Y7ydnW1EXfwkxhr4...@giganews.com>,
Spot on % !

Lying Idlehands hate having the book thrown at him!

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 6:05:57 PM12/23/23
In article <Y7ydnWxEXfxCxhr4...@giganews.com>,
Idlehands is stupid as stupid can be!

Dr. WTF

Dec 23, 2023, 6:06:40 PM12/23/23
I agree, it does prove how stupid binky is.

--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein

Idlehands

Dec 23, 2023, 6:40:12 PM12/23/23
Binky's "friend" seem to be in agreement with you.
It is loading more messages.