Newest science shit

Venus as a Boy

Aug 2, 2021, 12:34:04 PM8/2/21

Gregory Carr

Aug 2, 2021, 1:26:29 PM8/2/21
Total caca and the fact David Icke endorses it is the icing on the cake. David Icke has also stood up for nazis like Arthur Topham of Quesnel, BC online just like Denis Walsh a city alderman here in BC.

Venus as a Boy

Aug 2, 2021, 2:33:47 PM8/2/21
Are you hallucinating? David Icke is nowhere to be seen in this video!
The WEF and Rand Corporation etc. endorse that!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Gregory Carr

Aug 3, 2021, 4:46:31 PM8/3/21
I can't believe it but I have to apologize to you. My apologies the topic turns out to be interesting.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/12/06/what-is-the-internet-of-bodies-and-how-is-it-changing-our-world/?sh=320db1bb68b7

DMB
@dmbman0077
·
Jul 31
Replying to
@NeverSleever
What Is Graphene Oxide? - David Icke
Our Video Sponsor - No Hype Invest - https://www.nohypeinvest.com Perceptions Of A Renegade Mind By David Icke - Available Now - https://shop.davidicke.com/product/perceptions-of-a-renegade-mind-davi
postnewsera.com this tweet in the Twitter feed threw me off. Have a good day.