Ostomy size

Seymore4Head

Mar 2, 2016, 11:03:45 PM3/2/16
Ostomy suppliers should have software that will allow you to send in a
picture of your stoma sticking through the size template and have the
software automatically measure you a custom fitted size.

Mark Storkamp

Mar 4, 2016, 10:40:23 AM3/4/16
In article <acdfdb540jfi5sjfp...@4ax.com>,
I work for a company that makes custom fit liners for amputees based on
a scan of their limb. I wish I could send in a scan of the area around
my stoma and they would make something that fits perfectly the contours
of my body. (and pre cut to size too)

sfur...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2016, 11:02:06 PM4/27/16
My stoma is approz 3/4+. The company that I deal with is Holister. I had problems with placement and one style (flat and precut). I found one with a concave configure which is adhering really nicely. I try to line up the valve between my pubic area and the leg making a mark on the pouch to match same mark on my skin. That way it ends up where I want it.

I used the 2 pc deal only a few times then went to cutting the opening myself and now I use the one piece and it is great inspite of everything before hand.

If you need numbers for your own research, em me.