Hello Everybody

Lauren Mcmahon

Dec 5, 2016, 3:06:46 PM12/5/16
Dear group members,

I hope that you are all well. Below is a link to my study which i would be grateful if you could complete if you are willing. The study should take around 20 minutes to complete. Your data will remain anonymous and confidential and you do not need to provide your name. Please note that if you wish to withdraw after completing the study, this is possible. Researchers details are provided at the end of the study should you have any queries. Please may I ask that only individuals who have received an OCD diagnosis AND are above the age of 18 complete the survey. Thank you for your time and participation. The more people to complete this the more benefits which may be produced for OCD sufferers in the future if this research is published. Please find the link below:

https://lhubos.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dissertation

Regards

Lauren