I SAW THIS CHINESE DUDE BEAT THIS FAT MEXICAN'S ASS

Message has been deleted

Kay

May 30, 2012, 7:26:31 AM5/30/12
It's twoo. The mexican dude kicked the Chinese dude in the knee and the
big ass Chinese dude went down and he was in pain and then the chinese
dude got up and he tackled the Mexican dude and he turned the mexican
dude on his back and the Chinese dude punched the Mexican dude in the
face and the punched the Mexican dude in the face again and the Mexican
dude started screaming and the Chinese dude punched the Mexican dude a
thrid time and the Mexican dude shut up and when the Chinese dude lifted
his fist blood was dripping down and the forth time the Chinese dude
punched the Mexican dude the Mexican dude was lying on the ground doing
nothing then all of the sudden started flapping his arms and twitching.

Tony

May 30, 2012, 3:12:17 PM5/30/12
I heard that wetback saying he was going to wipe the floor with that chink.
He said that chink was as tuff as a marshmallow.
--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
on the job for potty mouth,

Bur-ring, i'll get this one: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JERK!!? We're here to help
you dickweed, ok, ok give the power cord the jiggily piggily wiggily all the
while pushing the power button repeatedly now take everything out of your
computer except the power supply and *one* stick of ram. Ok get the next
sucker on the phone.

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR (Deirdre McFibber)

There's the employer and the employee and the FROGGER and the FROGEE, which
one are you?

El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar (I just got EL-FROG-OED!!)

I hate them both, With useless bogus bullshit you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world
downloads the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a
month

VBB = Volume based billing. How many bytes can we shove down your throat and
out your arse sir?

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

Always do incremental backups of your data or you'll end up like the A-Holes
at DSL Reports. Justin says i made a boo-boo. Yeah boo-who.

Updates are for idiots. As long as the thing works there's no reason to turn

schizophrenic and develop a lifelong complex over such a silly issue.

Adrian "jackpot" Lewis is a mama's boy!

Jimmy Fricke is good for the game of poker

the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet

wereoawl

May 30, 2012, 10:22:45 PM5/30/12
"Kay" <kays...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
When and where did this happen?

Man this is like the time I saw two boys fighting in broad daylight in a bad
area of the South Bronx. The black boy was a bit bigger and stronger than
the Puerto Rican boy. And they were just there duking it out for awhile and
then the bigger black boy caught the Puerto Rican boy with a shot and the
Puerto Rican boy's knees buckled and he hit the pavement on the corner knees
first and then the rest of him and the hapless Puerto Rican boy was laying
on the pavement unconsious with his eyes still open.

Then the black boy walked off with a cadre of friends who congratulated "the
winner" and "the winner" just dusts himself off like nothing happened and
kept walking away from the scene. That was one of the worst street fights I
had ever seen. I was with two women and even one of them nearly went into
shock from the sight.

BACONATER

May 30, 2012, 10:57:19 PM5/30/12
In article <jq6kln$d1v$1...@dont-email.me>,
Nice SLUM u infest PiGGy...BTW, how are u'r RATS & ROACHES & BED BUGS
doin in he rancid NYC heat. One day soon u'r STENCH will be ever worse
when u rot up and DIE horribly and people will find u weeks later as u
lay there on the floor with the phone stuffed up u'r fat ass while STILL
ON HOLD u DEMENT'd FAT FUCKING PEDOPHILE SLOB
--
Shit Shat FaTTy Ass, give The PIG a Bone, this BIG FAT SLOB goes rolling home

PEDOTARD PIG FACE SHITSHINE the SMELLY GREASY CIRCUS PIG
& WORTHLESS DELUSIONAL LYING PATHETIC PATHOLOGICAL PERVERT�d
RABID FAT STUPID ReTARD�d PEDOPHILE WADDLING WARTHOG says WHAT???