Is it possible to erase your memory?

fdosto...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2014, 1:03:27 AM3/22/14
Like to give yourself amnesia by taking the right combination of drugs or whatever else. Because that would certainly be one way to cure OCD. I assume this isn't possible because otherwise we would probably hear about people doing it fairly often given how many miserable people are out there, but then again, this is a pretty crazy idea, so it's possible most people might not even think about this, much less think to look into whether or not it's possible, which I'm aware it almost certainly isn't.

Anyway, this has sort of become a fantasy of mine because it's gotten to the point where I have intrusive thoughts running through my head constantly. I don't want to go into it too much, but they're of a sexual nature, and I barely have even a single moment of relief (I'm essentially a shut-in, so I don't have anything or anyone to keep my out of my head). I just wish I could erase my memory and start over. That would make me so happy.