La confidential dank vapes

morgan jones

Oct 5, 2020, 5:15:46 PM10/5/20
La confidential dank vapes

La confidential dank vapes is known as a very popular and successful strain. Its buds have a frosty, lime green appearance and little purple leaves. The taste is smooth and piney, with a classic skunky aroma that does not linger for too long. Overall, LA Confidential is a well-rounded strain that delivers a fast-approaching sensation that is both psychedelic and super calming on the mind and body. For newer patients seeking relief, LA Confidential can both lull you to sleep and treat acute pain.

What to know before you buy LA Confidential Dank Vapes? This flower is known as a very popular and successful strain. Its buds have a frosty, lime green appearance and little purple leaves. The taste is smooth and piney, with a classic skunky aroma that does not linger for too long. Overall, LA Confidential is a well-rounded strain that delivers a fast-approaching sensation that is both psychedelic and super calming on the mind and body. For newer patients seeking relief, LA Confidential can both lull you to sleep and treat acute pain.

Fake Dank Vapes carts are everywhere. Shady vendors across the country sell them all the time. Dank cartridges have become the most well-known black market brand. As far as we or anybody else has been able to discover, all Dank cartridges are fake and have always been fake. The cannabis industry is plagued by fake cartridges. Not just fake oil brands, but hardware too. Vape cart sellers offer products globally through aggressive online marketing, with vendors spamming all over YouTube and Instagram.

Update 4/6/2019: Raised artwork has been added to new Dank Vape packaging. See below for more information.

Update 9/5/2019: At this point there is so much Dank Vapes packaging now available it does not appear to be that any one single source makes the “brand.” Therefore, we will continue to update this post on packaging changes. If you are in a legal state, it is recommended to avoid “street brands” altogether. Check out our best cartridge picks for California and Nevada if you are in one of those states.

Update 10/13/2019: We added a FAQ below to answer commonly asked questions about Dank Vapes. We have also edited this post as new events have come to light in the epidemic of black market cartridges.

Dank Vapes may have never been legit

The original Dank Vapes is alleged to have been made by Dankwoods, originally known for using Backwoods cigars to make blunts. Dank Vapes now has packaging showing up on various sites. You can now find packaging for Dank Vapes on Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, and other sites. Even vape specific sites carry them like Cheapest Vape Supplies.

There has never been a registered business in this name. Chinese companies offer counterfeit and made-up items at a price of pennies per lot. As a result, you get products failing horribly in health testing. Authentic cannabis is very valuable and it comes with a price, but it’s cheap and easy to cut extracts or distillates with vitamin E acetate, synthetic cannabis like K2 or Spice, or other harmful additives.

Here we will go through all the most commonly asked Dank Vapes questions. If you have a question not covered here, post it below in our comments.

HOW DO I KNOW IF MY DANK VAPES IS REAL?
No Dank Vapes are real at this point. Any real Dank Vapes that may have existed as a company based in Los Angeles, California, no longer exists.

WHAT IS A DANK VAPE?
A Dank Vape is a fake cartridge printed in China. They are made to look like they are part of a brand called Dank Vapes, but the brand is fake. Empty versions of Dank cartridges are sold on Alibaba and DHgate. They are then filled by THC oil producers, often cut with less than desirable ingredients.

DO DANK VAPES HAVE PESTICIDES?
More likely than not, yes. Dank Vapes contain THC oil that can be filled by anyone. They have been tested and come up dirty for pesticides. However, any Dank Vapes you get could have different oil in it.

WILL DANK VAPES SHIP ANYWHERE?
https://www.cannabisworldlifeconnect.com/product/la-confidential-dank-vapes/