Asbestos OcD

judd.m...@teachers.fwisd.org

Aug 2, 2020, 9:05:00 AM8/2/20
I’m loosing it... I’m back on my Prozac and I’m seeing a counselor tommorow. 5 Years ago I took apart a 1954 Johnson outboard motor IN MY STUDIO APPARTMENT!!!! Wife and I though it would interesting project. I recently read the gaskets had asbestos in them. They came off pretty clean, minimal tearing but now I’m obsessing of this.... it’s driving me crazy... I feel like everything I own is contaminated. Cement floors and we mopped and vacuumed but it makes me sick to think I could have caused something in my wife. It’s been 5 years and we have moved twice but this is eating me.... is this irrational?