CALL OR TEXT (213) 534.6894 ASSORTED MEDICATIONS FOR SALE , #NORCO #OXYCODONE,#HI-TECH SYRUP, OXYCOTIN, #XANAX, #OPANA, #VALIUM, #CLONAZEPAM ETC We sell quality medications online at affordable and discount prices. Fast and Secure #Overnight Delivery. Order Big to get Discounts up to 5%.No Insurance is required for you to purchase from us. Customer service. -EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com / -Tel: (213) 534..6894 / - W1ckr ID: intermeds247 We offer: - Good #Quality Medications. - Good and #Affordable prices. - Fast and Reliable delivery -#Tracking Available! - Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail). - No Prescription Required! - Buy Direct and Save Time and Money! - Offers Reshipment if package do not gets to location We have the following medications and more available: Norco 325 mg / 5 mg Vicodin 500 mg / 5 mg Vigra 100 mg Xanax 2 mg longbars Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules)

Dr Wicron Original Pharmaceuticals

Oct 11, 2017, 2:22:02 AM10/11/17
[...]

Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules) 100 mg
Nembutal (In pill, liquid and powder form)
Quaalude (lemmon 714 300mg)
Ketamine Crystal
Dilaudid 8 mg
Adderall 30 mg
Oxycontin 20 mg / 80 mg
Klonopin 0.5 mg
Ritalin 10 mg
Actavis: promethazine/codeine syrup
Ambien ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)
Roxicodone 15 mg, 30 mg
Hydro 10 mg / 500 mg
Percocet 10/325mg
Opana 10 mg / 40 mg
Subutex - Suboxone
Fentanyl patches
Diazepam Roche 10mg
Aprazolam/Xanax 0.5mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Diazepam Shalina 10mg
Diazepam Teva 5mg
Zolpidem 10mg
Tramadol 200mg
Ketamine liquid 50mg/10ml

*We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our
products.
*We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24/h) to clients within the
US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU.
*We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.
*We offer the best of services to all our clients, and make sure they are
treated like family.
*We offer a FULL REFUND on any package that doesn't make it to its
destination.

Customer service.
-EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /
-Tel: (213) 534..6894 /
- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We are at your service 24x7x365 days .

Buy Norco 10/325 mg
Buy Seconal 100mg
Buy Suboxone 8mg
Buy Oxy 20mg,40mg and 80mg
Buy Hi-tech Promethazine (16oz and 320z)
Buy Hydrocodone 10/325mg
Buy Valium 10mg and 20 mg
Buy Xanax 1mg and 2 mg bars
Buy Dilaudid 4mg and 8mg
Buy Ritalin 10mg, 20 mg
Buy Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
Buy Opana 40mg
Buy Phentermine 37.5mg
Buy Adderall 30mg
Buy Methadone 40mg
Buy Fentanyl

*************************************************************************************************************
[...]

#Alprazolam, #Ativan, #BuSpar, #Klonopin, #SSRIs, #Serax, #T-Quil,
#Sertraline, #Sildenafil, #Aspirin, #Naproxen, #Paracetamol, #Synthroid
(levothyroxine), #Crestor (rosuvastatin), #Ventolin HFA (albuterol),
#Nexium (esomeprazole), #Humira (adalimumab), #Abilify (aripiprazole),
#Sovaldi (sofosbuvir), #Crestor (rosuvastatin), #Enbrel (etanercept),
#Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir), #Nexium (esomeprazole), #Advair
Diskus (fluticasone), #Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine), #Remicade
(infliximab),#Advair Diskus (fluticasone), #Lantus Solostar (insulin
glargine), #Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine), #Lyrica (pregabalin), #Spiriva
Handihaler (tiotropium), #anuvia (sitagliptin)

--
Pharmaceutical assorted #Pain-Medications, #Anxiety-Medications,
#Benzodiazepines, #Pain-Relief-medications, #Insomnia-Medications,