***Call/Text: +1 (985)-257-2226*** Buy top shelf medical marijuana,hash oil, etc

Call/Text: +1 (985)-257-2226

Jun 18, 2018, 9:58:09 PM6/18/18
We got top strains at good prices.
we offer interstates and worldwide shipping which is very safe-reliable discreet and we give guarantee that your order will make it through the customs of your country/state because We package it and register our products Discreetly.
We also do double vacuum sealed packages on all orders So it can't be scent detected by canine (Dogs) or electronics sniffers.

Call/Text: +1 (985)-257-2226

Email: ericsonmolspharmacy@ gmail.com

sour Diesel
black domina
White Widow
0grams Bubba
Hawaii-Skunk
Hindu Kush
afghani kush
Super Silver Haze
sweet island skunk
OG ghost train haze
OG Kush
granddaddy
Lemon haze
Super Skunk
AK 47
Blueberry
Barry White Oil
white Russian
blue dream crystal
Dabber's Delight CBD Oil
Dabber's Delight Indica
Platinum Cookies Oil
afghani kush
Hindu Kush Wax
Royal Kush Wax Crumble
snoop master kush
Night Nurse
Straw Berry Banana
Mega Wellness OG
Lam's Breath Cherry Pie
Tahoe OG
Fire OG
Trainwreck
SFV OG
Jack Herer
Durban Poison
Bubba Kush

SOME OF OUR TOP SALE MEDS

Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Xanax Alprazolam 1mg
Medical Marijuana
Oxycodone 30mg
Oxycontin 40mg
Roxicodone 30mg
Diazepam Valium 10mg
Subutex 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Ritalin 40mg
Adderall 30mg
Tramadol 100mg
Percocet 10mg
Vicodin 500mg
Modafinil Nootropics
Ecstasy (Blue Androids)
Ketamine
MDMA
LSD
Fentalyn patches
Nembutal
Klonopin
Ativan
Seconal
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Valium
Adderall
Norco
Hydrocodone
suboxone
Cocaine
Dmt
Herion (white and brown)
truvada 200 mg-300 mg
subutex
watson 540
WATSON 325 10MG
WATSON 853 10MG
Norco
Ambien
DNP (2, 4-Dinitrophenol) 100 mg Capsules
METHADONE 10MG, 40MG WAFERS
ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE
Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroid