I want my doc to be a Vet!!!!

Marilyn Bachmann

Jul 16, 2003, 8:30:52 PM7/16/03
http://www.keephope.net/v2002.html

Veterinarian treats thousands of pets with multiple illnesses from chronic
infections to autoimmune conditions and finds a common anomaly -
adrenal/thyroid hormonal-imbalances & deficiencies

The adrenals are a pair of ductless glands that sit atop the kidneys in the
lower part of the back. New insights on metabolism and hormonal balance
indicate that the adrenals and thyroid have a direct role in energy
production, well-being, allergies, immune function and many other areas of
human health.

An article by Alfred J Plechner DVM and M. Zucker "Unrecognized
endocrine-Immune Defects in Multiple Diseases: An Effective Veterinary model
may offer Therapeutic promise for human conditions. A mutual friend, Martin
Zucker, sparked my interest in Plechners theories and treatment approach.
Zucker stated that Alfred Plechner has developed a simple protocol for
treating cats, dogs and other pets that have chronic infections and multiple
health problems that do not resolve on their own. The protocol involves
diagnostic testing for certain thyroid and adrenal hormones followed by
low-dose adrenal and thyroid replacement hormones that are used together
rather than separately. The result of the treatment is that Adrenal estrogen
production declines and stops binding to thyroid hormones. The end result is
that thyroxin is freed-up to increase ATP production in the cells. This
normalizes body temperature and cell-mediated immune functions improve.

According to Zucker, Plechner treated dozens of cats with FIV infection.
Zucker stated that the treatment restored normal immune function. FIV stands
for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. The equivalent in humans is HIV. I asked
Zucker if this treatment approach has ever been used in humans to treat HIV?
He said that to his knowledge it has not. One wonders what Plechner's
protocol would do for HIV and other immune deficiency diseases including
CFIDS, candidiasis, cancer, hepatitis, Lyme disease, lupus, MS, allergies
and autoimmune diseases. Will it bring us closer to a cure for AIDS or a
control that has little or no side effects?

How and why do deficits and imbalances in endocrine hormones affect the
immune system? We know that hypothyroidism (low thyroid function) leaves a
person vulnerable to one chronic infection after another. In Wisconsin,
Dennis, a local PWA, HIV+ since 1983 has had above normal body temperature
all his life and after all these years, still no HIV progression. Never on
drugs his viral load is still under 1000.

In a separate phone call to Alfred Plechner, I asked him what exactly is his
treatment protocol? Here was his reply.

Alfred: The treatment consists of giving low dose thyroid hormones along
with low-dose cortisone.

Mark: You mean low-dose thyroid hormones like Armour Thyroid that provide
the thyroid hormone "thyroxin" and Cortone that provide one of the adrenal
hormones cortisone or its most active form - hydrocortisone?

Alfred: Yes, the equivalent of these drugs for use in humans is available by
prescription for household pets and other animals. The amount given varies
according to the weight of the animal and the results of diagnostic tests.
If I were treating an adult human, I would start off with 1/2 grain of
thyroid (about 60 mg) and 5 mg of cortisone twice a day. You need to monitor
blood pressure when giving thyroid as too much could cause it to rise as
well as increase the pulse rate. The process of increasing thyroid use has
to be gradual. Usually the amount of cortisone used is maintained at a low
level.

Mark: I can understand the role of the thyroid hormone as it controls
cellular metabolism throughout the body, the production of ATP and will help
in normalizing body temperature that is critical for restoring cell-mediated
immune responses, but cortisone, is it not immunosuppressive?

Alfred: Absolutely, if you take too much of it. The same is true for zinc.
Research has shown that too little zinc or too much is immunosuppressive and
this has been shown for other nutrients as well. You absolutely need zinc
for your thymus gland to function properly and mature T cells but you don't
want too much or too little. Experience has shown that 15 to 30 mg daily is
a safe and effective dosage range. Now for cortisone, it is a natural
anti-inflammatory hormone and the normal healthy human body produces about
40 mg daily. It is well established that too much cortisone is
immunosuppressive, in fact, for this reason alone, cortisone has a bad
reputation. What is not known is that too little free cortisol is
immunosuppressive. There are many people treated with thyroid hormones that
get their body temperature back to normal and many who do not. One reason is
that part of the Adrenal glands are exhausted and are not producing enough
cortisol and another part of the Adrenal glands are producing too much
estrogen that binds to thyroxin. The production of cortisol is controlled
through a feedback loop. Note: When cortisone is administered, it is
converted to the active form called cortisol that is also known as
hydrocortisone.

Mark: What is a feedback loop?

Alfred: Cortisol levels are controlled by a classical feedback loop that
involves the hypothalamus-pituitary and adrenal glands. Cortisol, the
primary glucocorticoid, is produced in the middle Adrenal cortex layer. We
have found a problem in cortisol production that comes from two of three
layers of the adrenal cortex. The defect can be genetic or due to other
causes (nutritional deficiencies or toxins). Cortisol stimulates several
processes that serve to increase and maintain normal glucose levels in the
blood, exert a potent anti-inflammatory effect and act as a regulating
factor for normal immune function.

Mark: Tell me more about this "loop" and how does normalizing cortisol and
estrogen levels affect the functioning of the Thyroid gland and help restore
normal body temperature and cell-mediated immune function?

Alfred: "The loop is called the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.
Cortisol is secreted in response to a single stimulator: AdrenoCorticoTropic
Hormone (ACTH) that is produced by the Pituitary gland. ACTH is itself
secreted under control of the Hypothalamus and a hormone it secretes called
Corticotropic-Releasing Factor (CRF). Cortisol secretion is suppressed or
stimulated by classical feedback loops. When blood concentrations rise above
a certain threshold, cortisol inhibits CRF secretion. This, in turn,
inhibits ACTH and less ACTH reduces adrenal secretion of cortisol.

"However, when the adrenal gland is unable to produce enough cortisol, or
for some reason the cortisol is bound, or otherwise inactive, and thus not
recognized by the system, the pituitary continues to produce ACTH in order
to extract more cortisol from the adrenals.

"The inner cortical layer, where adrenal estrogen is produced, also responds
to ACTH. The result of constant ACTH stimulation in a situation where
cortisol is bound or deficient produces a release of adrenal estrogen into
the system. As cortisol levels fail to reach the threshold to stop the
Hypothalamus from secreting CRF, the CRF stimulates the Pituitary to
continue to secrete ACTH. The ACTH tries to get the Adrenal gland to produce
cortisol but the same ACTH also stimulates the adrenals to secrete estrogen.
As a result of an inability of the adrenals to keep up with demand for
cortisol, adrenal estrogen levels build up and cause the following:

1. A histamine-like effect on capillaries, leading to inflammation from
blood components spilling into adjacent tissues

2. Binding thyroid hormone

3. Further deregulation of lymphocytes and antibodies. "

Mark: Elevated histamine levels have been linked to elevated interluken 6
levels in many studies. If the histamine like effects are due to actual
elevated histamine levels then should not we also expect IL-6 levels to
increase also; and if that were the case, would we not also expect a shift
in cytokine profiles from TH1 to the less effective TH2?

Alfred: That is a good question. I have not investigated whether or not IL-6
levels are elevated in these conditions but I have found out that IgA levels
are low and these low levels in the digestive tract lead to food allergies
and sensitivities as well as malabsorption.

Mark: IgA is a TH1 cytokine needed for mucosal immunity. Bifidobacteria
Longum has been found to increase the levels of IgA as does vitamin A. What
are some of the benefits of supplementing with low-dose thyroid and
cortisone you have observed in your clinical practice?

Alfred: After a trial and error period, I have developed a testing and
treatment strategy that has proved to safe and highly effective. The central
modality is replacement with physiological doses of cortisone preparations
to address the root issue of cortisol deficiency. The low-dose cortisone
preparations normalize ACTH levels, stop the overproduction of adrenal
estrogen and the accompanying estrogen blockade of the thyroid hormones and
reregulates the immune system. The use of low dose cortisone long term has
also been reported by Jefferies for treating allergies, autoimmune disorders
and chronic fatigue syndrome (1).

The second important modality is the simultaneous use of thyroid hormone.
The thyroid hormone is needed because the excess adrenal estrogen has bound
some of the thyroid hormone. The low dose thyroid hormone helps increase the
metabolic rate and the liver to detoxify as well as process the cortisol. By
giving cortisol and thyroid replacement simultaneously, the body is able to
effectively utilize and process the former (cortisol) without developing
side effects.

Once the testing and low-dose hormone therapy is underway, it is very
important to follow a hypoallergenic diet and remove foods to which the
animal or person is sensitive. After a few weeks, the sensitive foods may be
reintroduced one at a time.

Mark: Have you written and published other articles on this subject?

Alfred: In the late 1970's, I wrote 4 articles (2, 3, 4 and 5) on my
experiences and theories but found no germane research in veterinary
journals to provide guidance.

Mark: As a general guide for someone who has low body temperature, low
cortisol and high estrogen, what would be a safe dose with which to start?

Alfred: For cortisol, 5 mg twice a day. Take at 8am and 2pm. Do not take
cortisone supplements in the evening or before bedtime, as it will interfere
with the REM state of sleep. We want cortisol levels higher when we are
awake and low when we are asleep. In normal subjects, cortisol levels are
highest at 8am in the morning. Also, melatonin levels that help promote
restful sleep should be lowest during the day and increase after dark and
before bedtime. A melatonin spillover in the AM can depress the basal
metabolic rate all day. This can be turned off by exposing the eyes to
bright natural lights for a few minutes or taking a walk outside without
wearing sunglasses.

For thyroid, 1/4 grain (about 15 mg) daily to start and after a few weeks if
blood pressure and pulse are not elevated to gradually increase the thyroid
amount. The cortisol levels are left the same. The hormonal and immune
benefits will accrue and be maintained as long as the person stays on the
protocol. A physician's prescription is required for both the cortisol and
thyroid hormones. The key here is low-dose for successful long-term use as
adverse effects may develop from higher doses. Note: Thyroxine is a strong
inducer of IgA, a TH1 cytokine needed for intestinal and mucosal health.

Ref: 1. Jefferies, w. McK.Mild adrencortical deficiency, chronic allergies,
autoimmune disorders and the chronic fatigue syndrome: a continuation of the
cortisone story. Medical Hypothesis, 1994; 42;183-189

2. Plechner A. J., Shannon M., Canine Immune Complex diseases. Modern
Veterinary Practice, November 1976; 917

3. Plechner A. J., Shannon M., Epstein A, Goldstein E., Howard E. B.,
Endocrine-immune surveillance. Pulse. June-July, 1978

4. Plechner A.J., Theory of endocrine-immune surveillance. California
Veterinarian, Jan 1979; 12.

5. Plechner A.J. Preliminary observations on endocrine-associated
immunodeficiencies in dogs? A clinician explores the relationship of
immunodeficiencies to endocrinopathy. Modern Veterinary Practice, 1979; 811

Important Highlights from Alfred Plechner's article

35,000 pets treated with this protocol
Alfred Plechner states he has treated over 35000 pets in the past 20 years
with this protocol. Plechner reports that low cortisol and thyroid hormone
lowers T cell panels in the tests. Estrogen can exert a dramatic blocking
effect on cortisol and thyroid hormones, and just a slight variation out of
normal is enough to cause hormonal and immune complications. In this case,
the relationship is usually low cortisol, high estrogen and deregulated
immune cells.

In female animals that are not neutered, testing is done when the animals
are not in estrus and are not producing high levels of ovarian estrogen.

Diagnostic Tests used by Plechner

Misty

Jul 17, 2003, 2:53:57 AM7/17/03
Marilyn Bachmann tikte:

> http://www.keephope.net/v2002.html

Very intresting, printed out.

Vince

Jul 17, 2003, 4:02:06 AM7/17/03
Misty,
It is all one big system--it used to be we talked about neuroendocrine and
HPA axis, but those 2 have to talk to each other as well.

What we'd like to know is once the system is perturbed, how do you right
it again? What viruses play a role in M.S. and which genes? etc.

Vince

Misty

Jul 21, 2003, 2:45:42 AM7/21/03
Vince tikte:

> What we'd like to know is once the system is perturbed, how do you
> right
> it again? What viruses play a role in M.S. and which genes? etc.

I can't find perturbed in the dictionary, you mean damaged?
Here there is an investigation goïng on, I'm a tiny part of it, results are
coming out in 9 years.

Keith Snyder

Jul 21, 2003, 8:19:17 AM7/21/03
in article bfg26e$gri$1...@news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl, Misty said:

> I can't find perturbed in the dictionary

It means "bothered" or "unsettled." It's often used to describe a somewhat
unsettling emotion, and is also the word we use when a planetary orbit is
pushed out of true.

Keith

http://www.woollymammoth.com/keith

Misty

Jul 21, 2003, 12:24:43 PM7/21/03
Keith Snyder tikte:

>> I can't find perturbed in the dictionary
>
> It means "bothered" or "unsettled." It's often used to describe a
> somewhat unsettling emotion, and is also the word we use when a
> planetary orbit is pushed out of true.

Tnx

> http://www.woollymammoth.com/keith

Look further later :-)

Gaylan

Jul 21, 2003, 1:33:22 PM7/21/03
Misty,

Most of us know it already,
but in case you don't know,
our Keith is a successful novelist.

Gaylan

"Misty" <zonn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Misty

Jul 21, 2003, 1:51:26 PM7/21/03
Gaylan tikte:

> Misty,
>
> Most of us know it already,
> but in case you don't know,
> our Keith is a successful novelist.

I thought a musician.

www.misty.be

Michael

Jul 21, 2003, 3:42:44 PM7/21/03
In <news:bfh96k$qqn$1...@news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,
Misty said:

That too.

Keith's a talented guy. :-)

((U))

Bob Davidson

Jul 21, 2003, 4:34:47 PM7/21/03
why would anyone want a veterinarian for thier doctor

unless they are just 'dog tired' !!! i cant see a vet helping MS,, unless
you just went to score some good meds,they give horses pcpc dont they???
bobD (do not adjust your mind this is only a joke)

"Michael" <muir...@island.net> wrote in message

Glen Appleby

Jul 21, 2003, 5:15:59 PM7/21/03
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:34:47 GMT, in
alt.support.mult-sclerosis,"Bob Davidson" <phat...@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>why would anyone want a veterinarian for thier doctor

Oh, that's an easy question to answer.

Vets don't expect their patients to be able to talk, to tell them
what's wrong. They have to go by only what is objective. A vet
doesn't care what is in an animal's mind

.... oh, wait. We are talking about MS, here. Since the lesions
are often in our brains, MS *is* just in our mind.

Well, the people dok$ aren't curing much, so maybe a vet *would*
be better for us.

Glen "Meow" Appleby
--
"Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."
-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom

Keith Snyder

Jul 21, 2003, 10:01:44 PM7/21/03
I'm a dessert topping AND a floor wax.

"Successful," however, isn't part of the formula yet. (Though it's nice to
see in proximity to my name. Thanks, Gaylan!)

Keith

http://www.woollymammoth.com/keith

Gaylan

Jul 24, 2003, 9:01:24 PM7/24/03
Keith,

People tend to have different definitions of "successful", and North
Americans especially tend to equate it with money. I do not. I don't know
if your are successful in that definition or not and I don't care to know,
you are in all the ways that matter.

Gaylan

"Keith Snyder" <ke...@woollymammoth.com> wrote in message

Bob Davidson

Jul 24, 2003, 11:38:17 PM7/24/03
well said gaylan!!!!

to me it used to be money,, now its my kids,, and the love they give me is
the best meaning of being successfull at life, thats what life is about,,
loving., thats the only thing keeping the world together, love.
sounds sappy but without it we would be killing each other for food!! keeps
us from being savages,, and in society there are many without love in them
that can easily kill another human with not one concern for the suffering
they cause.
bobD

"Gaylan" <gay...@attcanada.net> wrote in message

Glen Appleby

Jul 25, 2003, 6:17:26 AM7/25/03
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:38:17 GMT, in

wrote:

>keeps
>us from being savages

And what, exactly, is wrong with being a savage?

Glen "Where's my loincloth?" Appleby

Keith Snyder

Jul 26, 2003, 8:58:55 AM7/26/03
in article kw%Ta.2276$Gf3....@tor-nn1.netcom.ca, Gaylan said:

> People tend to have different definitions of "successful", and North
> Americans especially tend to equate it with money.

Well, the word is generally taken (and meant) that way, yes. But I think we
have the same feelings about non-financial success as anybody else--we just
don't use the same word.

Could be wrong. At any rate, thanks for the kind words.

Keith

http://www.woollymammoth.com/keith

Bob Davidson

Jul 26, 2003, 6:39:35 PM7/26/03

"Glen Appleby" <dirt...@rcip.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:38:17 GMT, in
> alt.support.mult-sclerosis,"Bob Davidson" <phat...@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >keeps
> >us from being savages
>
> And what, exactly, is wrong with being a savage?
>
> Glen "Where's my loincloth?" Appleby
> --

mostly the smell,,as well as having bad teeth!! i could get over the walking
hunched over, learning how to fight with a cows thighbone, even the dragging
the women into my cave or mudhut, i can handle eating bugs, mealworms,, just
the aroma of never knowing a bar of soap is where i draw the line,,
bobD

Fred

Jul 26, 2003, 6:46:05 PM7/26/03
I missed the first part of this thread. What does service in the military
have to do with care?

Fred.

rose dawn scott

Jul 28, 2003, 12:22:52 PM7/28/03
Glen Appleby <dirt...@rcip.com> wrote in message news:<2olohv429bjgpv4bn...@4ax.com>...

> Well, the people dok$ aren't curing much, so maybe a vet *would*
> be better for us.

my daughter's cat is an eeeeeevil rescued feral tom. born in an alley
outside a tweak lab -- no joke. his early life left him with a case of
asthma.

his vet treats it with prednisone! my neuro tells me it's the exact
same kind of pred that those of us with m.s. sometimes have
prescribed. i asked him -- jokingly -- if we could share the script,
because the cat's was so much cheaper. he said if the kitty dose was
increased to the human dose, it wouldn't be cheaper -- oh well, LOL.

the cat and i seem to have real similar feelings about prednisone.
altho, so far, nobody has had to chase me around the house, grab me,
and force my jaws open to get me to take the pills. hee hee -- that
day may come! ;->

> Glen "Meow" Appleby

grrrr...woof!
rose :->

Fred

Jul 28, 2003, 7:21:41 PM7/28/03
I had the exact opposite experience when I had a cat that needed to be on
Prednisone. My Vet charged $.20 for a 5mg Prednisone for my cat and my
pharmacy charged $.07 for a 10mg for me (I just cut the 10mg in half). I
saw my Neurologist and when he asked if there was anything else he could
do for me. I asked him to write me a prescription for Prednisone. When he
said "But I don't want you on Prednisone." I explained that it was much
cheaper for him to prescribe it for me that didn't need it than for my Vet
to prescribe it for my cat that did. He got out his pad. The next time I
saw him his nurse was reviewing my chart and asked me "Are you taking your
Prednisone?" and I explained the situation to her.

Fred.

rosedaw...@yahoo.com (rose dawn scott) wrote in

Glen Appleby

Jul 28, 2003, 7:23:35 PM7/28/03
On 28 Jul 2003 09:22:52 -0700, in
alt.support.mult-sclerosis,rosedaw...@yahoo.com (rose dawn
scott) wrote:

[Cat with asthma]

>his vet treats it with prednisone! my neuro tells me it's the exact
>same kind of pred that those of us with m.s. sometimes have
>prescribed. i asked him -- jokingly -- if we could share the script,
>because the cat's was so much cheaper. he said if the kitty dose was
>increased to the human dose, it wouldn't be cheaper -- oh well, LOL.

Simple solution: *we* just need o get smaller, so we can take
cheaper doses.

>the cat and i seem to have real similar feelings about prednisone.
>altho, so far, nobody has had to chase me around the house, grab me,
>and force my jaws open to get me to take the pills. hee hee -- that
>day may come! ;->

There is *so* much about the above sentence that I find exciting.

Stop it before I have to go do laundry.

Glen (too easy?) Appleby

rose dawn scott

Jul 29, 2003, 1:16:09 PM7/29/03
Fred <no...@none.none> wrote in message news:<9eiVa.28907$Ne.28433@fed1read03>...

> said "But I don't want you on Prednisone." I explained that it was much
> cheaper for him to prescribe it for me that didn't need it than for my Vet
> to prescribe it for my cat that did. He got out his pad. The next time I
> saw him his nurse was reviewing my chart and asked me "Are you taking your
> Prednisone?" and I explained the situation to her.

LOL! I bet that was a new one on her! ;->

rose, who has been known to rescue evil feral toms of many species :D

rose dawn scott

Jul 29, 2003, 1:25:54 PM7/29/03
Glen Appleby <dirt...@rcip.com> wrote in message news:<aubbiv8uim8mke118...@4ax.com>...

> There is *so* much about the above sentence that I find exciting.
>
> Stop it before I have to go do laundry.
>
> Glen (too easy?) Appleby

you can, if it is your will, take the handy-dandy 'am i too easy?'
test.

this is a pic of me and the cat on our best behavior. but it's a
terrible picture of me, although the cat looks MOST handsome ;->

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/rosedawn_scott/vwp?.dir=/Family+Fun+Etc.!&.src=ph&.dnm=ROSE009.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/rosedawn_scott/lst%3f%26.dir=/Family%2bFun%2bEtc.!%26.src=ph%26.view=t

if that does it for ya, you're either too easy, or i'll make sure to
lock up the cat when you're around, LOL!

rose :->

Bob Davidson

Jul 29, 2003, 2:34:33 PM7/29/03

"rose dawn scott" <rosedaw...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> you can, if it is your will, take the handy-dandy 'am i too easy?'
> test.
>
> this is a pic of me and the cat on our best behavior. but it's a
> terrible picture of me, although the cat looks MOST handsome ;->
>

> if that does it for ya, you're either too easy, or i'll make sure to

> lock up the cat when you're around, LOL!
>
> rose :->

hey nice pussy rose!!!!! doh ,,,i could not resist,,

you look like one of the cute girls from the new lezbian duo TATU!!!,,
nothing like two chicks necking on tv!!!!

now for a crude one-
'you have too much pussy fur covering your good parts!! in this picture'
double doh!!!

ok time to stop before i become killfile material
bobD -

did i just say that out loud??? :^)

Glen Appleby

Jul 30, 2003, 5:53:01 AM7/30/03
On 29 Jul 2003 10:25:54 -0700, in

scott) wrote:

>you can, if it is your will, take the handy-dandy 'am i too easy?'
>test.
>
>this is a pic of me and the cat on our best behavior. but it's a
>terrible picture of me, although the cat looks MOST handsome ;->

"Cat" and "handsome" are two words that, to me, don't belong in
the same sentence.

However, "cat" and "delicious" may, with proper preparation.

>http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/rosedawn_scott/vwp?.dir=/Family+Fun+Etc.!&.src=ph&.dnm=ROSE009.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/rosedawn_scott/lst%3f%26.dir=/Family%2bFun%2bEtc.!%26.src=ph%26.view=t

As someone who, at least occasionally, attempts to put up a
facade of being a gentleman, it would behoove me not to look at
anything that might put me in the position of judging the
appearance of another person -- especially considering that I
couldn't honestly tell if my own appearance is of value to
anybody.

>if that does it for ya, you're either too easy, or i'll make sure to
>lock up the cat when you're around, LOL!

Locking up the cat might just make sense, when I'm around,
independent of how easy I am.

Glen Appleby

Jul 30, 2003, 6:32:56 AM7/30/03
Ya know, Bob, you posted what I had *thought* of posting.

I don't know what stopped me. (don't *tell* me that I have found
good sense!)

I'm just glad that (1) it got said and (b) the target is now you,
instead of me.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:34:33 GMT, in

wrote:

>"rose dawn scott" <rosedaw...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bob Davidson

Jul 30, 2003, 4:21:57 PM7/30/03
one of us had to say it,, !!
most of the men thought it
i stopped with what i posted and still had a million of em left to say!!!!!!

well i will post a pic of me,to be fair to the ladies, i just need to go to
a friends farm and borrow a rooster for a picture!!! still the easiest for
me is to grab a chunk of my dog's poop and put in on top of my head then i
would really be a shithead!!!
bobD

"Glen Appleby" <dirt...@rcip.com> wrote in message

Keith Snyder

Jul 30, 2003, 11:39:26 PM7/30/03
in article FNVVa.590809$Vi5.14...@news1.calgary.shaw.ca, Bob Davidson
said:

> most of the men thought it

Leave me out of this one, dude...

In other cat news, mine has his own mp3.com page.

http://www.mp3.com/groverspeaks

According to his stats page, people actually listen sometimes.

Keith

http://www.woollymammoth.com/keith

Michael

Jul 31, 2003, 12:55:49 AM7/31/03
In <news:BB4E07B2.836CA%ke...@woollymammoth.com>,
Keith Snyder said:

> in article FNVVa.590809$Vi5.14...@news1.calgary.shaw.ca, Bob
> Davidson said:
>
>> most of the men thought it
>
> Leave me out of this one, dude...
>
> In other cat news, mine has his own mp3.com page.
>
> http://www.mp3.com/groverspeaks
>
> According to his stats page, people actually listen sometimes.

My cat just lives with a dog who thinks pussy might be good to eat.

http://island.net/~muirhead/TheMeeting_1.jpg

((U))