question about Ingeo comforters or other MCS-safe bedding?

Ben

Dec 5, 2010, 5:38:37 PM12/5/10
Hi all,

I'm new here, and very appreciative for the chance to ask a question
of others around MCS. I'm considering buying a new comforter made by
Ingeo but am hesitating because I don't know if it's truly MCS-safe.
Does anyone have experience with their products? They're made from
corn, apparently, and the website claims they do not treat the
comforters with harsh chemicals.

My current comforter is an old down one, so I could choose to buy some
kind of allergy cover for it (it's dusty now, I'm pretty sure). Does
anyone think this would be a better option?

Thank you for your help with this!!!

Ben