Oxycodone,Methadone,Xanax,Diluadid,Percocet,Oxycontin,Adderall,etc or mail us mashlowonlinepharmacy(AT)gmail.com +1(435) 200-5628 ,,,,,,,[['----;

1 view

harrison...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 6:37:24 AM5/2/17
We are legit suppliers of pharmaceutical drugs for your health illness especially for chronic Pain like. We've in stock premium quality products as bellow.
text or call
or mail us mashlowonlinepharmacy(AT)gmail.com +1(435) 200-5628

SKYPE............ garvin.grey1

oxycodone
lsd
xanax
hydromorph , one
ketamine
methamphetamine
codiene pills
pentobarbital
methadone
mdma
ephedrine
nembutal powder
maijuana
amphetamine
heroin
coc , e
codiene syrup
fentanyl powder and patches.
Opana
Aderrall
Oxycontin
Diazepam

Mephedrone (4MMC)
Methedrone
amphetamine
MDPV
ephedrine,pseudoepedine
MDMA
Butylone
Opana
Oxycodone,
Testosterone
Anabolic Steriods
JWH-073
Flephedrone
4-Fluoroamphetamine
Methylone
Butylone
JWH-018
Dimethocaine
ST-135
5FAKB458
5fur-144
AM2201
mam2201
ur-144
5FPB-22
jwh-122
jwh-210
BB-22
5F-BB22
Anxiety and Nerve pills
a-PVP
5-MEO-Dalt
5-MEO-MIPT
Ethylone Crystal
ketamine
Phenazepam
seconal
SLeeping Pills
nembutal
Pain Killers
Hydrocodone
Ketamine,
MDma,
Mdpv,
Oxycotin,
Roxycodone,
Meth,
Mephedrone,
Ephedrine,
Tramadol,
Herion,
4mmc,
4mec,
5 -20 days to Canada!!!
5 -15 days to USA!!!
Sent discreet with trackers.....
Tremendous discounts for bulk deals

-Valium diazepam

Roche valium diazepam 5mg x 1000 tabs 90 gbp

-Roche valium diazepam 10mg
250 tabs 50 gbp
500 tabs 75 gbp
1000 tabs 105 gbp

-Generic diazepam daz safe pharma 10mg
1000 tabs 90 gbp

-Generic diazepam 10mg losse
1000 tabs 85 gbp
2000 tabs 125 gbp

-Star valium diazepam
1000 tabs 50 gbp
2000 tabs 75 gbp

-Roche valium diazepam 2ml/10mg
25 amples 55 gbp
50 amples 75 gbp
100 amples 125 gbp
-Rivotril clonazepam klonopin roche 2mg
250 tabs 75 gbp
500 tabs 100 gbp
1000 tabs 200 gbp

marijuana............strains
sativa kush
grand daddy kush
OG kush
black berry kush
white widow
blue berry

Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100%.
Express Delivery Available with UPS,FedEx,EMS.
Tracking numbers available with references.
Shipping secure and discreet
text or call
or mail us mashlowonlinepharmacy(AT)gmail.com +1(435) 200-5628
or mail us add
SKYPE............garvin.grey1