long time -No time

1 view

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Oct 7, 2021, 3:52:49 PM10/7/21
long time no post.

Is anyone left here?

been busy tryint t5o catcvh up on things. did well untilm overdid it and got very sick last 2 weeks or so again. bad pain, unable ro move, a la "move and die or say put and rey and survive". I chose door number 2;-)

now have more to ctch up on..since yesterdaym am slowly coming out of the pain, but into the daze still somewhat...still too much blizzard to do urgent thing requiring brain and cincentrartion, memoy, etc.

tried to keep brain working trying sudoku. much hdaches from comcemtrwton, took me like w half dsy to do a small one, level 2. since bit better, can at times be lucky and do one in one hour;-). But concentration not lasting, redoing dame chrcking over and over sfter a time snd hsvr to put it sesy a while.

time notion out thr window. lost track of like 2 days each week. dunno if I slept 48 hours then or what...total blank....
made errands ordering by phone and went to groccery once for mall grocery... midsed delivery deadline on thsat on and had to tke all perishables with me. ouch my bacj, dsy with dentist that.... bsck always hurys bad aftert 2 hour dentist session. tht long sue to many interruptions foreseen w allergies, and they were so bad lately must say, just exausting. hurting entire body to couch so hard so much. thot, stomack, spine, all hurts wiht each cough, brswin too. hsrt gave s hard timr lst days,. with cramps lasting longer thsn ever. uote painful. but hospitsl does nada andf is filthy w virus of all inds so one is better off trying to survive. hospitsl here is only when tyou pretty certsin to dieanyway..thrn is ù..worthù.. thr rik, mpft. o ùmIT BE WORTH THR RISK I SHOULSD say. sorry for caps.

cats sick again. fripouille really follows me wiht how she feels...she started sneezing a lot again, and was throwing up a dsay on two...now other cats are aswell since their okay dry food is nowhere to be found. seems like thr ùusa stashes everything and sends nothing. oh well. their budget it is 9apparently thry had no budget since 1996....sheesh....Just heard so on news channel here...
otherwise, is still too hot eioth humidity most times this week in house if hd to use furnsce anyway at a point to try and rid of the too awful humidity, on a cooler day. But bùck to 21 out there, and ht and humid inside house.

msnaged to hand wash three tops, one sleeveless, one short sleeves, one long...man were filthy! great detergent but darn rver dso so perfumed thst ùi still choke on thr smell due to sllergies to most perfumed scent, even "natural" scents if those are citrus of course, plusd lilly of thr vslley plud uite s few others....by thr time ùi rewash thrm, they still smell the darn perfumeù! and to think..some people sdd those lil suprlasting scent lil balls to their lundry detergent. cughchough choke unlimited! oh well, thy will all end up wiht asthma, wht can one do...

smells pot right now...argh. allergic to scent as well if was wondering this moring if could tke it for pain: I xhoke to thr scent of skunk pot...reg? or legal store bought? some do not disturb me as much...but skunk pot I chok for hours and hours....from neighbors smoking itù;9. L:egal herte so nothing I can do there either.Lovely:(. I dunno though if not in the air, like oil or whatever other form could help me. ùit is recommendefd for fibro....but never dared try so far. but tie ln lls and add villes no longer work and me no want additive stuff of thr stronger kind and am told all rest is so....sigh.

anway. what killed my strenght this timw was all deliveries were a totsl mess needinfg redone on 22-3 days...requiring lots of bending over again and again to check things, unpaxk or repack to send back wealking to doors st other end of corridor since they alwaystend to try there instead of msin door:(, ear aches, skull nevralgy, wgite nights due to pain, and trying to get bck to daytime and nightime in a more normal way. hald there only....ı till check a few tims a day what day we might be on tv menu;-).
Slowly srating to sink in that my mom passed....sort of escaped it all I could thinking unconsciously she still at that ùhome....if am happy she not there anymore though...they must certainly be hiding new infections, as they did in past....

Oh, saeimages of Rodney King,s awful beating by cops for first time yesterday, I was absolutrly horrifiedù;9 In 91, I ws in xourt myself against assault on me, so missed thr entire world news for a decade after thast....man, what a horror unimaginable beating......gawd, full strenght even on his skull, on an elbow I also noticed, on his ankles...evwerywhere it would do the most dsmmage....gawd...wat a bunch of beasts they have for cops in the USA...if we have some like thst here too, nùamely foeh first nation women, besten, raped, killed and dumped to never be found again....sigh....
I also never knew about the coreean bashing and killing thsat followed thr Rodney king protests....ùi had heard fo the protests butdid not know of the destuction ofthe corran stores, houzses, etc. nnit always the same....he Jews who knew rhe holocost attacking Palestinains likde they never knew what segregation was themself...thrn thr black hitting on ùcoreans....ÙIÙ did undertsnxd they resentd thst they never could get a license to open any store while coreans could. segfregation righ there and in black neighbohoods too. But..each ethny, ehite included cause white i also an ethnc group, if is rhe domineering one, each ethny looking to make the next one pay for thir being dwegregated....like jews, black people werw so segrrgated upon one woudl think they would never do it to anyone else...but humans seem to never learn those thiongs. ùi also learned od the ù"why can we not just get alongù. that King aid and was appùarently made so much mockery and fun of.....but HY....why can wr not all gtry ND GDT ALONG INDEED. oops for caps.
Horrible that there was noteven one black persdon in thr jury and that all of them found normal thst cops woudl beat a man this way! gawd, how sickening.... I h imùgindd that the protdts took thr wihte people as the target of thst violent outburst..not the corean people....Made m sad for both ided and upset wiht swhite people, namely the jury, for finding thrm cops innocent. gawd.....If a lil old lady would slap a cop wiht her purse, she,d be putin kail for assault wiht a deadly wespon "of mass detruction" betch lolù;0. but thse guys gort away with attempted murder. gang corruptipon too if you ask me sinxce none od them seemed to mind the rest hitting on the poor guy:(.
Jut bcuse they can"....ohlets hopde that with cell phones being everywhere now, it becomes "just because they could". A thing of the past, if me thinks it is not tomorrow rthe eve....as we say here in French: ce nù,est pas demain la veille....". It will tKE GENEWRATIONS RAQISED BY NEW GENERTIONS, OLD ONES OF THE OLD sickening mentslity gone....
Just like for Judtice to happen in so many cases...rape, racism, etc. will tajke the old judges mentality to be gone too for generation or three before rhings can resally change....and no one anything close to ùtrump ver back on power in any country....
well, thst is the blab of the month or so....

itchy rashes on cforearms..more allergies o detergent I guess or whatever new one this might be. giùnt pain that and they stopped making the one kind or aerius gthat used o work s biut for me. the one for ears. now they only hsve the reg oned whefe they added Ù"erdù" on the box while it foes not help wiht ears at ALL, just are the same plain old ones....sigh....each time sowmerhing finally helps a bit for me it i discontinued...not enough buying it..or sre they aldo keeping thst one for thr usiansù6 go figure. store shelves are having like 3 jRS OFD INSANT COFFEe, 3 cans of ground coffee, pnly one kind, dependingf on what week or day which kind, and one woudl ahve to go to the grocery each day at opening hour to try and have a xompldegte normal grocwry..even worse when allergic to most and needing specific babndsù;9. can not wait for this pandemia to be over. thry finally found some med apparently but has to be taken very soon aftsr infected, so is not ùthe med yet....as long as they can sell vaccines to billions, they would not work on thre meds yet...nx when a resl med comes out, man wil they evwr chrge. another crooked bunch that will go to hell, since no one will need meds in hesven;-). they can always try and sell it to drs who will be in hell too:), and see if they colllect 13 pc commission on it and pass go;-
At the oney they make, the dsanger is they would provoke epide micsto cash in:(....o hopefully a day comes where lùws re made where in such event, immoral phùarma practices would be illegal, period. Limiting the profitor skinfg irt flatly reinvested for HIGH PSRCENTAGE AS XCONTRIBUTION TO healing the world, nah.
after all we make their lives paradise on earth. We should not risk alloqwing them the opportunity to one dsy make ourts hell on profit purposes.

later.