Self control

1 view

David LaRue

Dec 25, 2021, 8:12:03 AM12/25/21
Merry Christmaw to everyone, especially he who is named for this day and
the one who made it all possible.

A month or so back I found "The Chosen" series and watched the first
season. It was beyond terrific. Last night I started in on season two
knowing that I had no self control in this regard. It did not dissapoint!
It took all night but now the first two seasons have been viewed. Nine
seasons are planned. I am hoping they will start in on the third season
soon. I am hungry for more.

I am also planning on ordering the commentary on the first five books of
the bible by Dennis Prager in hopes of understanding all of this much
better.

The people involved with "The Chosen" have told a very special and
important story all should hear again. Please lookup "The Chosen" on your
favorite search engine and view the first epidode. It helps if you have
read some of The Bible or know of it. I will be going back over it again.

No cost is involved, only your acceptance of viewing, and hoping to find
more of value. I have.

May you all have a blessed day, life, and afterlife!

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Jan 29, 2022, 5:31:12 PM1/29/22

Forgot to mention..am watching The Chosen seasons 1 and2 FOR THIRD TIME, THIS TME 1-2 at a time only....

I hoped they meant the chosen was Jesus; then I hoped maybe they meant thr apostles ...but Jacob in an episode is made to sppeak words that brought it back down to the chosen being...The Jews. I say "back down" because this is not as per the Teachings of Jesus.

But I like how they made Nicodemus not be all bad and made me like their version of Peter. ..who was known to be beating up ws it his wife or mom or mom in law or all....and the only one Jesus ever saidto to "back up, Satan", and "whoever wants to be first will be last" andf "Man of lil faith".
Plus Peter lies and kills christians who kept 10 pc of the price they got for selling their farm, giving Peter the 90 pc, keeping 10 pc in case their kids would be in a jam.
Peter wgho, dezspiote Jesus having had many femle disciples, declaredwomen had nothing to do teaching the Word. Peter who denied him 3 times S FRRETOLD AFTER HE HAD SWORN HE NEVER WOULD. Jesus not trusting his word right there and then on it. Peter who gives three very different versions of Judas, death, making him look suspiscious to me...
No 3 different versions can all be true...if all 3 can then be lies too though.ut nice to imagine he would have been stubborn yet nice.
and Peter who like all male disciples save john went in hiding, while Joghn and female disciples stayed diring thr cucifixion, including his mom...how hard that must have been for her....sheesh..but she stayed out of love like John and the women. The male disciples left him, out of fear.
But how iceto imagine those days through how they represent daily scenes..... and to see the apostles and disciples eachwith a given personality....

thanks for letting me in on this!:)

Indeed free but if tried on ggle, tons of merccantile offers thatare a pain.
use this link insteadù;

https://watch.angelstudios.com/thechosen/watch

Ifwould not work, remove the "s' after https.

once there, scroll down to fin season one and click on episodes in rder, then click season 2, etc.

Can not ait for season 3!:)

Gets on my noyes though howJews, like catholics used to and, JWs, etc etc, used to or still think THEYare THE chosen....
and evryone else is not ghood enough to m ake it to heaven save "their own".
None of them religions washed the other's feet yet that I know; of-:)

David LaRue

Jan 30, 2022, 12:38:21 AM1/30/22
SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <bc461...@gmail.com>
wrote in news:d106f8cb-7d3e-48fc...@googlegroups.com:
Season 3 is funded and supposed to start filming this summer. I look
forward to it too.

Waving north from frozen Florida,

David