Hello ASL

David LaRue

Aug 27, 2022, 3:06:10 AM8/27/22
How are you these days?

I'm stuck in limbo waiting for some surgury that is supposed to get me back
to work and participating in life again.

David

bingo jones

Jan 15, 2023, 9:03:53 AM1/15/23
nobody posts to ASL r almost nobody now it seems? i think USENET is as far gone as myspace. i miss my community. and a fair number of posters from its heyday must be dead

bingo jones

Jan 15, 2023, 9:04:52 AM1/15/23
....OR almost nobody... i meant to say

David LaRue

Jan 16, 2023, 6:37:10 AM1/16/23
bingo jones <gov_...@yahoo.com> wrote in
A few are dead, a few read and were critisized into not posting.

I know several who are still on USENET. Sadly they are in other groups
most of the time.

I still like to check in once in a while to let people know I'm still here
for the lurkers. I read about 290 groups daily, email, and several web
sites.

Thank you for chiming in!