back so soon;-)

1 view

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Oct 8, 2021, 12:14:59 PM10/8/21
on waiting line again for delivery of products. new spanish clerk. does not know store, not fsmiliar with ny brand in ùcanada yet, neede3d to spell everything to him, and repeated phon number 3 tyimes before saying it in Spanish qhere he still only got first half. but very patient and food will and polite, which beatsthe rest odf them atthatplace if took so long I feaqr they later call to say will not be beofore mondsy where I nee3d my ùmonday for other very urgent things.....

expensive monrth this has been with unusual costs like drivers license, extra tings bought once in a while and is not even over yet as I am out of toner etc as ell, also 0vwr 400 of dentiswt esxceeding insurances max since they cancelled all apointments in last yearsù;9 sometimes due tocivid, sometimes due tro mean witchy receptionist from hell...so all needed done for 3-4 years back, most from my own pocket, and this year being pensioned over 65, my coverage went down by half...grrr.......
this delivery to come willalso be super expensive. products I could not find at usual places, all put of stock, thst are doubvle ortriple cost there but no choice for those....argh.
only thing that was not as expensive was grocery because..nothing on shelves. still was over 280 and did not last ten days......once out of evwrything in cupboùards, next one is always so exdpensive...but again, can noy tyind much on shelves....gov does not give us more for covid costof life abnd tips or deliveries whwre if youdo not give a reasonable tip, you wait all day and get a messed up deliovery even moreù;9....

ouch forearm from typing and the right one ths time, left al;ready half paralysed, so.....only usinfg midfinger to type today of right hnd....
doing all I can but...also need to pay over 500;0 for orivate dr to fill a dirm stating am disabled and take more than 3 times the time to do things...gngn....have to make calls cfor those forms they demand. province wS SMARTENOUGH TO SEND IT WITHTHEIR notice, but notthe federal levwl, so gotta call them mondy and waste time on wairting line again for that and many questions as to why the fifference of about 2-3000 on tax return that accountsnt had done this time....was right on spot when kiddo did them and now what? most medeical costs alloweed seem refused while ÙI have bills for it, recweipts I mean....probably becauzse no longer under disability w province since turtned 65, with income then gfoing down by 75 pc cfrom province, as if no longer handicaped when you turn 65. hopefully ther forms to have dr fill will make irt back to allowing these costs to be deductibl, but dr is private, caghnged clinic, now charges 220 for halfan hour, plus ùi dunno how muchper formd, and have three now to make her sign, if the two I alredy have are vwry short. ùi hopethe dibiliry one, stating prmnent, will not need redone and repaid each year. ùanother is for parking, was 60 bucks last year but never could safford it...clerks in stires wihtout delivery moan and insult me when they help me to car since not in s handicsped parking cause hve to pay a dr 440 plus cfees cfor form plus 60ù min to gov to get a yearly pass...ridiculous it is..and no estra money fo that they give of course. makes budgeting so hard.....
plusof trourse by wednesday needing to know how much will be left and how much I can give back to insurancesù; you pay them all hyour life but hacve to reimburse trhgem, imagine that, once at pension...my pension is vry meaGER....SO I HAVE TO REUIMBURSE AS MUCH AS I CAN IN ONE SHOT AS TEY WASNRT ALL THEY GAVE BACK WITHIN...18 MONRTHAD! I NEVWR EPECTED THE 18 MONRHS LIMIT EVER....grrr....talk about insurancesù:9....anyway, so it is. and brain is only half thre still....
brain more and more foggy now for writing asfter concentrating so hardfor clerk to undertsnad what I was saying on phone...he is to call me back after he checks ifthey have all I asked or what woudl be missinf. hùad to be done before 11 ixdeally so they are sure to deliver today. the delivery man usually picks for pm deliveries at 1-1:30 pm, but on Fridays, never know, might try and end earir and leave earlier....he does no bel.ive in covid, refuses baccines and delivers to sick people, working for a" drig" store. sigh.

me thinks am fighting covid again. so used ro ir by now....wqshrd to know if allrhies real bad with wrong profucts since can not find those thst are dafest for me, or what. zstill not 1200 pc auee but all tests always turn negative s far nd I catchit wachtime ùI fgo to be rrsted, so.... xtay home, keep distance, isolùate, ear mask, desinfect yadee yada, but deliveries are such a horrible expensivepain...:(.
andtheorders themse4lves. tried online, is a much worse mess....they do not care if you specify ù.no replacemwntù" and send whatever....I will have to give aw3say things piled up I can not touch and take so mu ch oom on second cloor hallway and stairca wide anding step between forst and second fdloor, erhaps community entre would tak them....piled up on a shelving unit...now filled wiht things ùi can not touch....sigh....

will be long I am sure before the spasnmish dude calls back....he obiouly does not even know the store, if I tried and name things aisleby aisle for him all I could and ended u skipping a few things to not mske it harder for him....
it took him a full hour to get the list own...and am sure some will not be the right thing if I was as clear as possible in specifying sll identifiable things o try and make it simpler for him, even telling him what aisle area when I could....
gngn...trying to stay upstirs waiting vor cll....biurds too noisy, not fed yet as needed to do rhis order asap to getit delivered todsy and in morningd me brain rebels if try and sart day too fast...but had no choice. then tryifn to unpack things pm will end killing me back wiht pin....oh ell, one can not to thr impossible and ùi wish the government and insurances etc could undertand that just becise you turned 65 does no make you suddebly no longher disable. case isawaiting superior and duprme court cazses ...
was callef back. told not today. said yes today. not eith big ordr they said and limiting number of itrms. no way, always same thing ewch month,. new cletkd, and thry made me feel more and more awful, was hesitant to talk to owner before to complain...not samer clerk as usual, but as witchy as other femsle clerk became. hey just donlt engt to swork. now sayin she will call delivery mn to know if he cn todsy. told her already had said waqs cfor today and been since 10 am since I callef and pharma sist already knows meds are for today and can not wait. put me on hold twoce,is ro csll me back but sm sure she ill manzge to havr dcelivery man moan and oppoe now to say no. hopd she does not mind changing jobs. shealso did not easnt to givd me her name. ùi asked if was C,,,ahe said ùC ws on holidays, but N waqs there, th spanic guy had rtold me. so must be ÙN then, nah ner, hot thr namr smyway. thin k she is coorfonator of floor clerks and would moan with C in pst fking sides, inzstead of respecting clients. more and more witchy.....
wish had frims to go to other place where ùi want to xwitch iof thry unfortunately do not holds the brands am not allrhic to, but thee, thst ownbner said to bring him the lost and he will sell at wmrt price if I bring wmrt feceipt sd he knows theyare lowest price for items ùi need. got thatdone, buteed to get to new place..and yet keep open file at yuklky place by now, rude and all, becausw thewy stole private info they sold and got vsught andthst too is waiting trisl and me needs file there srtill if compensation freom the b...ùthey appùarwntly made deals to rob people on precsriprtions, giving them genric when specified by drsd originsl only die to allrgies in my case ro top it, so private insurances would pay less and in exchange gave drg store a commission, and drg store also sold them our info and sold it to other third partieds apparently for the 19 stores caught, never sauid which stores, but ı sw them give me generic and inisted and was told lies about no speificztion on prescr wjen ùi ùknow was specfified wiht a special code by drs three times....so I strongly supectthey were amongthe thieves and frudulent ones....

sigh. i sm sure she will call back when too late the w..even her way of hanging up was to saytheleast "curt". like one wsanrting to rd of a client which ùi have more and more all the time.she started wiht ù.this is to pick up,rightù6ù.. me sayinfg "specicified from start needed done befoe 11 ise=deally cùuze is for delivery todsy.
-oh, it czan be up to 1-1:30 ahw said. ùi said ùi know but perhaps on ùfridays the celivery perdon wants tp finih earlier and would pick up at store earliee thenù6....
second or in fcat3rd call back. clerk had onfused a few trhings which made lady giggle. like pencil sharpêner and sotch tape, if said it in all languges ùI could know and rhink of ans spelled it. but good will goes a long wqay wiht me and so he had. told her he is very nice and polite and goodf will is a must, ehich he has, so t not xcold him, with good will one learns! she then was nicer, probably cauae I complimented the guy. and saidselivery man says couldmkde it for noon to 1:30 today. ùi wqas suprosedf and said ù.ùoh, ı did nort mesn he ndeeded to brting it here by noon, but to be sure he would deliver today it had ro be ready for the pm pick up he doeds, usually at 1-1:30 but maybe at 11-noon on Fridays...?".
ladIinisted nd put my foort downthough, else nevwer would have had servicwe.
few things they do not have as aewll, but oh well, most are thwrw that are urgent. they surprisingly are or were usually my last resort for cstfood, butrhey too do not hold it even anymore...poor cats throw up all the time wiht other kinds, but bought wert food in cans ro make do in case when did grocry, while they still had cans....sigh...makes cat liter smell more, and hate how it is bad for their teeth , canned ood....

grr. caralert..hope is not mine....

whata xstretvch it is with cividto shop....grrr......will ned fo to wmart anyway and ùI git sick there the last ime, i.e. only plce I had gone, their drg store and got to couigfh again covid ike after that depsite mask, xdesinfectant, theitd plusmy own brought wiht m, douvle masks, didtsnce, etc...hate havinf to go anywhere as here many do not resdpect a rhing about measures. thank God gvt , fedwrsl, now made it mandatory for civil srvants to get vaccinatwd o be jobless....bdecauze dsily people here ceoss the bridges, one rovince to ther next, for work...so this will lower contamination a logt if gtheywill let go of uncaccinated ones only by negining of ùnovcembwrù;9. By then the fsll and winter contsmination re usually ceiling high, so a bit too late oin my opinion, but gthr feds are alwys takinfg measures too late by a month or 3 so far....on the provincial level they also demand now fthat all medical staff, private or public be vaccinated or looxse their license until they get vacibated. ùgood. they said can notwork if nort cvaccinated, but drs orderassociation refused requests by drs rto switch ro other specisltiesd to try and escape being vaccinated.

ùi epect some outroarù; mostpeople refusinfg vaccines wll end up being immigrùants or from ethnic groupd and will scresm racism. Thing isthey are scared since in thr 50s tc hey were usused as guines pigs for some meds, without anyone telling them. now in Canada they fesrthe ame....unedtandably. but due to thst I epect mnY QILL BE FROM VAROUS ORIGIN, AND WILL SCREAM RACISM OR EGREGATION, HEN NOT SWHITE PEOPLE SCREAMING THE COVID WOUDL BE A HOAX, STUCK IN ALGORUGTHMS OF MISONFORMATION ON THE NET....

anyway. will be shortagr of staf for a while but will make it so less sick eldrlies and people in genral population too if all medical staff is vaccinated or stays homd wihtout pay, nah. shoudl ahve been done done dsay one. Hard o beleive even some drs try and skip vaccinùztion, sin e their oath is ù.first do no harm". Gldthen that thr drs association told those trying to cherst off, and to get vaccinzted too or stay home. nless medical reasons, bu those will be checked closely ùi hopde sine they all could sign each other some phony reasons....

anywaqy. now need tro wait downdstairs cor deliovery.
hope my words helped this spanish or mexican duse wihr his job. hard to find asnyone caring to work right now....and again, good will, politdness, patience, shou;d beencouraged and undxelined in this crazy time....I used paience myself, and am glad when it is also xone at oghwr end.

later.

and may ÙI not have to cal gthrm to say halfd would be missinf that I would be charged for as happened two times in this last stretch of cde.liveries elsewhre.....

running out of time u to it all swith delays asked to insurances ro calculzate and plan pay back amounts...duno where to take amlounts, doh. agh....
life, what a brril of fun, kids, huhù6;-)