Working towards romance for many at New Year's

David Dalton

Dec 28, 2023, 2:43:51 AM12/28/23
December 28, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Holy Innocents Day/Call a Friend Day)

Earlier tonight I had six pints of Storm Irish Red and caught
a great tribute/benefit show to/for Mark Bragg.

I did get about four hours of sleep in the afternoon.

3 a.m. : FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress

Change required: add to descriptive list of a.s.r. those atheists
designated to get confession divination ability (atheist
judges, psychiatrists, psychotherapists). That makes it
1.64 million a.s.r.. (1.55 million ghuman, 0.05 million gcetacean,
0.04 million gnonhumansismian).

I will proceed again now so that there can be good romance
by New Year’s Eve, including some time for new relationships
to form before or at then.

Again there is a Glossary on my mystic page. Let me know if
there are terms I have missed or ones that need more detail.

[B] for the five bowheads 3:27 --> 3:32 a.m.
[incorporation of 36 workings] 3:27 a.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 3:27 am. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 3:28 a.m. -->
[F123] 3:28 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 3:29 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 3:29 a.m. -->
[SSA] 3:29 am. -->
a.s.c. (5) 3:30 a.m. -->
[B] in general 3:33 a.m. -->
My mystic web page counter is now 12,159.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many couples, and including
a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)