July 22, 2022: anyone left at all here?

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Jul 22, 2022, 1:11:20 PM7/22/22
Humidity peak and heat waves.
with humidex, temps are 34 today, 37 and 38 C tomorrow....

But at least, crossing fingers here, no forest fires in this most humid region of the entire country.

Thinking of OTS in the UK, whee so many fires and temps, dry, over 40 C. Same elsewhere in Europe and US..No one mentions Africa or India on news for this, if images showed poor paramedics fainting en masse in China, having to wear protective suits that do not breath at all....Very bad, serious heat strokes for these poor workers most likely noy having a say to try and stop before collapsing on the streets and sidewalks...

Humanely, the world never seemed so cold....

Watched hearings regarding Jan 6 in the US. Not much learned for the main facts, since gere, they did report the truth and did give sources and links, etc, to debunk Flump's lies throughout his stay. Much new info, detais but of importance, given around the facts. So sad that so many were used, willfully duped by the ex pres...

I wonder though if any of it all will change the minds of those who's patriotism was weaponised by a madman, narcissist to the chore.
Ages ago, in this ng, I was flabergased to see how many USians followed the bullying ones on the ng. It was not only on this ng, but pretty much any ng in those days...But here, USians were in greater numbers than non USians, and maybe for that simple reason, it was easier to notice....

Then was a change in US mentality, for the better. From the reputation of USians thinking themself the bestest thing on earth started a nice change, and I do not mean in this ngonly, but in the attotude and behavior of many USians, as the world went into its initial global opening....

But he old "guard", old mentality of the 50s, say, did not follow, and wanted it back to being supposedly thought of as the gratest ones since the beginning of Time....It was those that theex-pres used, duped, criminalised, as followers...Those and -when they were not always the same- thise who lost all they had in the 2008 financial crisis, while banks and rich ones got away with the average USian lifetime of hard work. Fed up from this, and resisting the chnge of opening up to the world, plus the coinciding immigration due to so many leaving their countries due to despot mad mass murderers...all this boiled to make many believe so easiy that immifrants were the source of the problem. as of immigrants had brought on the 2008 financial crisis and not the banks. As of they lost their income, homes, jobs, to immigrants. From there, waseasy for Flump and Banane;-), his drooling power driven rabbed eadibg dog, to make followers giobble the building of a wall...That Mexicans were the root of all the "evil" that fell on them...That the stablishment was all evil ones too, out to get them.
Lying so blaantly through his teeth, Flump also easily manipulated so called Xtians to follow him...blinding trmselves to the lies, the sexual assaults, the tax evasion he did, by simply using the word "evil", a word tat predecessors used to start wars before him, but wars against other nations.
Flump used the old "dovide to reign", and reign was all he wanted abd still wants. To him, it means being above it all, above the law, and bing able to act like all the tyrants he so adnires, namely Poutine, who still laughs t it as this actually eads to the US being ore andmore impoverished..The total opposite of what Fump's ollowers believed they were acting for... The only one who got richer was Flump, even using his duped followers to end him money for the cause, while he used it for his own self.
Every one hates paying taxes...Wasso easy tp be thought a taz hero by claiming he never paid taxws, "because he would be too intelligent to". Paying taxes, as much as we all sigh when the vills come in, is a patriotic thing to do. Instead of seing him as a criminal, poor ones who lost everything, and tose who never had much -many of which I am sure never had enough to be imposed- all opted to see him as a hero....
Pro life xtians were as blind as blind can willfully be. They did not mind the blatant lies. They admired them. Honesty had not much value in their eyes anymore...Pro-life and yt...pro-rapist, since tis man was sid to hveraped and sexually avused so many women, monirs inckuded...Vut oh, he called others satanic pedophils, nd like fir saying the word "evil", theword "satanic" caught their ears and closed their eyes nd soul....
Pro-life for the unborn...but how many ready to kill them once adults, like those who died defending their cinstitution? How many followers are now in jail or awaiting trial? 800 so far it was said...For having been blind to lies, dishonesty, sexual assaults, trying to bribe other country leaders into inventing more lies and mud to throw to the 4 winds....
You shall not kill meant notjning anymore save "not embryos!". kiling by skin color, by political disageement, by lis abd dishonesty, all that suddenly seemed a thing some xtians felt right to do...
Add to iy all the arrival of Covid....The ex pres refusing to act to save the lives of the ost vulnerables. Saveembryos, butmake sure they die of covid after 60?? erm...
And the scariest thing is how tgis grew in all countries of the world..hatred for immigrats, blaming them foreverything...the bait catching the blind everywhere on earth...
I see Flump more like an antichrist than the messiah, the "chosen one" he self proclaimed being....

The first commandment is to love God, which Christ said went habd in hand with loving your neighbour.
Yet xtian Flump followers were ready to kill their neighbour, armed locked and loaded....
Sigh.....A cold world indeed in the middle of a hot climate chne time....

"best is the ennemy of Good", and "The path to hell is paved with good intentions" did my dad use to say.
Wanting to be the best is indeed the ennemy of Good. It means wanting to be above all ohers, and wanting them below us, It means jalousy, envy, bad pride, self-centredness. It leads to categorising by race, gender, income, appearance, age group, yadee yada. It leads to conflicts and to wars. To wanting to defeat, and to win at any cost. It leads to dogma instead of faith....
When conjecture lead to dark times, many xtians faith was lost. Dogmatic thinking, sectarian beliefs, took over faith. Faith that things wouyld get better if we all rembered the REAL teachings. Do not lie. do not kill. do not envy. Do not kill. Do not steal.
And do forgive 70 times 7 times, for you are not bestest or uniqueness incarnated, and you too might be mislead one day and be judged. Yet "do not give pearls to the pigs".

My ver countrty now haxs a political party that uses the same techniques as Flump. Antivax, anti anything in the name of votes and power.....and so many are just as blinded as Flump's followers were and for mot, still are....Acary...So many of the strategies are those that preceeded the ladt WWar....
Leave to Cesar what belongs to Cesar.
Cesars have nothing to do with religion and spirityality.
each time they mixed both, they became -already were- despots, tyrants and mass murderers...
If this goes on any furthr, living under such tyrants will led to USians and everyone else living a massive exodus, and received like they received immigrants themselves...
Sure, immigration needs some level of control, else it becomes a disservice to immigrants. Programs do cost and take time to help them find their way in a new homeland....

All religions have in common to love your God with all your might, heart and soul. This also means to never let another human replace your God. And they all also have the "love your neighbor".
Defending embryos is ever so nice...ut letting them tarve as toddlers, children r adxukts is not right nor good nor love of the neighboir. and being ready to kill an ex-embryo now a child or acdult -elderlies included- is not good.
Anyway...Just a few thoughts on this Friday....
Is not Shabat nor Sunday yet....gives us all some time to try and rekindle with good ole truth, honesty, and love of our neighbour. Yrt never lering any neighbpur take the place of a lovingGod.
And may God give me to also live by my own words and by His.

Be well. Be GOOD.
And love someone today just for the sake of loving your neighbour.
Bring back the one good deed a day and see whathappens!

And now, after cooling off a bit ypstairs, to go sweat it giing my birds some water....:)
May God soon bring me ways to get them -and me=some nore food!:)

And may all tummies on earth be fed today with no one having to kill, lie, steal or fraud for it.

Be Good!