Sat Oct 23 2021 ; 11:10

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Oct 23, 2021, 2:14:39 PM10/23/21
I was here.;)

David LaRue

Oct 23, 2021, 4:44:01 PM10/23/21
SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <bc461...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:85c35c4a-bcc1-46c8...@googlegroups.com:

> I was here.;)

Hello Chloe,

Waving your direction!

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Nov 14, 2021, 5:48:06 PM11/14/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 4:44:01 p.m. UTC-4, David LaRue wrote:
> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis wrote :
>
> > I was here.;)
>
> Hello ,
>
> Waving your direction!

Mirroring;-)

so hard typing, hardly write anymore.
Rough weeks w lots of rain. humidity so bad even w furnace on since a whike that nothing ever dries.
could not walk enough to do anything save once corner store and or nothing since they are out of what I needed.
grocery stores are drustrating. could not find any cat food except real racket, 2,5 kilos for ...27 somerhing plus tax! oh horror!
bird food used to be 12.99 a 10 kilo. now 50 something.
Last time found usual dry caat food was 6 bucks more than before. by now if any, must be in 30-40 bucks.
people will find other ways to feed their pets and will replace other products as they can; no way can I afford such hikes on everything.
on good sidxe, sisters saw at a pooint no meat left in stores at all and started o wonder about the farm....if they srill feel bah, no one young enough to gtake care of it. told them that doh, dad used to have workers, housed and fed in farm house, tking care of growing veggies or taking care of cattle if cattle was mainly me and sis no 3 ù9ùtx sis:-) that took care of that....
on othyrr nes...loosing my hai by strans. thyrois acting up again...does this usually fir other pople when too low. in past w me was qhen too high. i uapct too low now or ther probs as parathyroids and neck ganglions swell fast at times blocking arteries and mucls and nrves. I then can not swallow or even breathe unless I manully shake my throat .looe". last time it took many times before I cojuld bresth again.

just had a bath after weks of hoping to do so. back as too b ad and me too weak.

Thirsty but waiting for stranght after bath to walk down the stairs;-)
I do not think i will live another 20 years. will be lucky if I make it to age my dad was hen he passed at almost 74....if I might not make it there. life. what an adventure, huh, kids?;-)...ı mak it one day at a time...like everyone else all in all, that they are aware of it or not;-).

thirsty.
water! my kingdom for watr to be brought to me..oh to b able to drink it from the tap...shlurp.....:) Miam:)

oh sell. still l.ucky. in 20 years we might have none elft to show kids what watwr was...;-)

on the news: quebec anounced leting go of m ore covid measures again. provincial elections in a yer and feels like the premier wants o show economy getting stron gaoin for it...I fear no matter what the cost: in Europe, us, west and eastrn canada, covid is raging more and more agin in zsome clounries like Germany, is as bad and worse in fsct thsn last year at tis time. yet instead of using the chan ce of seeing others ahead of us in time and taking lessons, and nt letting gvo of measires, they lower them to almost nothing save mask in tight places, recommending only to be careful ù9that from feds health mainly). I hink they all clount on vaccination being high enough to make us get trough it, b ut if it was so, would not be as bad on other places where vaccination is lower for many but pretty much the same or even higher for some like Israel...

and so i m stuk indoors and dread snow and having to move car witrh back pain and all that when claning lot, and for crrying garbages to bin on i e or bumpy hardened snow or slush...
fleh. too bad I can nlot tand sun anymore else me thinks I would look into moving where it never snows....
Any snow in heaven? in a way I hop so..just w no back pain, ith nicewrm clothes, w no colds anfd flus, and so long as one csn mov 12 ftand be out of it at will;-èù0..so long as I can walk 10 ft in heaven that is;-)

hope all is nice and yummy at your end.

waving to anone ele that might one day drop in here.
have not heard of gina in so long me wonders if she is still w us as in "on this side of life".

too thirsty. wanna ty stirs but beed to re-rinse hair first, I think ùi forgot too, shapooed but firgot torinse again! argh. not ure but bettre do it again than risk leaving shampoo in hair again;-)

later, if God allows!