To Percent

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Nov 21, 2021, 7:38:37 PM11/21/21
How is northern bc doing with the awful floods and rains etc ? affected at all in the Northern part? Give news.....

Gawd I so feel for the people in that valley!:(....farmers and all their animals and cattle etc too....
powerless feeling in front of this nature mess....and its "victims"... wish there as solidarity in this county like in the old days from all other provinces....But each is subjected to its own floods and tornados they never had before...nd far the next, trying to put aside in case, while their budget is rocketting due to the pandemia....
Yet I have not even heard a thing on the news from the Red Cross for instance...I keep wondering if they are helping -did hear about army, but not red cross...

give news. been a long time....