Damn!

1 view

Little Monster

May 31, 2004, 3:17:24 PM5/31/04
I overcooked the asparagus.

Monsrer
--
I am the sexiest man in the UuuuKaaaayy
All the girls love me
And I will never grow Ooollldd
I am the sexiest man in the UuuKaaaay!

http://www.the-monstruum.co.uk

ske

Jun 1, 2004, 2:05:05 AM6/1/04
Little Monster wrote:
> I overcooked the asparagus.
>
> Monsrer

Hate it when that happens! Soggy asparagus. Then again. better than
soggy marie.

.ske (trying to avoid the start of work)

Little Monster

Jun 1, 2004, 1:07:36 PM6/1/04
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:05:05 +0200, the world was enlightented by ske,
unto whom the words are attributed:

> Little Monster wrote:
>> I overcooked the asparagus.
>>
>> Monsrer
>
> Hate it when that happens! Soggy asparagus. Then again. better than
> soggy marie.

Who, or what, is marie?

Mosntere

ske

Jun 1, 2004, 4:25:47 PM6/1/04
Little Monster wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:05:05 +0200, the world was enlightented by ske,
> unto whom the words are attributed:
>

>>Little Monster wrote:
>>
>>>I overcooked the asparagus.
>>>
>>>Monsrer
>>
>>Hate it when that happens! Soggy asparagus. Then again. better than
>>soggy marie.
>>

> Who, or what, is marie?
>
> Mosntere

I could tell you but you may never see the world in the same way
again... Marie is a type of biscuit we get over here (not sure if you
have the same over there). Soggy Marie involves boys boarding schools
and afore mentioned biscuits...

.ske

Little Monster

Jun 1, 2004, 5:18:18 PM6/1/04
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:25:47 +0200, the world was enlightented by ske,

Ahh yes, the party game my friend told me about when we were around 16 -
only he called it soggy biscuit, and there was a girl involved :-) But
we were comprehensive boys, rather than the boarding variety. And yes, I
think we have marie biscuits, or used to.

Monster