I never thought I would

1 view

DraMATTics

Sep 13, 2002, 11:13:17 PM9/13/02
actually killfile someone in this NG. However, one can only take so much of
someones psycho bable and weeee look at me I'm so good at being an asshole I
can even shit myself. And when one plays with a turd, one can't help but get
shit on themselves. No hard feelings....actually.... no feelings at all. And
no feelings at all is a very very sad thing.

Nicholas Temple

Sep 14, 2002, 12:47:36 AM9/14/02
Well, done.

My blocked list gets long and longer and I find I can execute a block with
no feeling of regret. I do continue to pray for the assholes, though.

--
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never had a broken heart,

"DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net> wrote in message

ethelred the unworthy

Sep 14, 2002, 12:55:25 AM9/14/02
In article Ibzg9.5556$Os3.4...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net, Nicholas
Temple at nlte...@earthlink.net wrote on 9/13/02 23:47:

> My blocked list gets long and longer and I find I can execute a block with
> no feeling of regret.

mine is about 15-20 addresses, but many of them belong to the same person
here.

--
For info about this service, see http://anon.twwells.com/help/ or e-mail:
he...@anon.twwells.com -- for an automatically returned help message

ethelred the unworthy

Sep 14, 2002, 12:58:53 AM9/14/02
In article alufft$cig$1...@server.junkproof.net, ethelred the unworthy at
anon-...@anon.twwells.com wrote on 9/13/02 23:55:

>> My blocked list gets long and longer and I find I can execute a block with
>> no feeling of regret.
>
> mine is about 15-20 addresses, but many of them belong to the same person
> here.

p.s. i suspect some of these off-the-wall wacko posts are being forged.

DraMATTics

Sep 14, 2002, 1:04:57 AM9/14/02
My problem with blocking someone is that it then puts a limit and a filter
on the information one can use to interpret ones world. Even assholes have
their worth at times. Without assholes there would be no way judge ourselves
correctly as there would be no standard at which to measure ourselves from.
However, one can only take so much of someones idiocities. Their idiocities
in turn though, shows what relative value one should give to anything they
might say.

Alliekatt

Sep 14, 2002, 1:07:56 AM9/14/02

"ethelred the unworthy" <anon-...@anon.twwells.com> wrote in message

> In article Ibzg9.5556$Os3.4...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net,
Nicholas
> Temple at nlte...@earthlink.net wrote on 9/13/02 23:47:
>
> > My blocked list gets long and longer and I find I can execute a block
with
> > no feeling of regret.
>
> mine is about 15-20 addresses, but many of them belong to the same person
> here.

hyah hyah hyulk snort giggle.

Alliekatt

Sep 14, 2002, 1:07:57 AM9/14/02

"DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net> wrote in message

You just can't come up with good one-liners.

Alliekatt

Sep 14, 2002, 1:36:52 AM9/14/02

"DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net> wrote in message

hUnH? *dr0oL*

Just because I don't give you the answer you wanted to hear from your lamer
what-ifs, doesn't mean that my OWN world of possibility is invalid. Nor my
smartass response. It just means that you didn't eat the red pill.

alliekatt I AM GODZIRRA!

Nicholas Temple

Nicholas Temple

DraMATTics

Sep 14, 2002, 3:27:41 AM9/14/02
Alliekatt,

I find I am at a loss to understand you. I don't know whether your
incredible attitude is irritating or a turn on. No matter which it is, one
cannot help but look upon you with both wonder and astonishment along with a
bit of disgust. In many ways it is refreshing. Yet, it is also hectic. I can
fully understand the resentment you have towards whoever it is that is
harrassing you, it would piss me off too. And since your sense of humor can
be dry as well as multi-leveled one often has a difficult time trying to
determine whether you are being light hearted or a vengeful, wild beast set
on destruction. Personally, I care less what others may think of you, you
have never done me wrong, and if so, big deal I'm sure I'll be able to
manage some how. All I ask though, is to be treated the way I treat you. No
more, no less.

Blackberry the New

Sep 14, 2002, 4:06:45 AM9/14/02

Last night I was layin' in bed thinkin' Sad Thoughts and then an Angel
cometh to me in a Vision. Alighting from hith Harley, he lifteth his Vizor
and said unto me: behold I am the Angel Idioti, accent on the o. Go thou
unto a Place not far from here and thou shalt be Vouchsafed. Fear not, it's
a routine operation and really quite painless. So I diddeth as he requested
and went unto a Place. And there I was Vouchsafed. After which I was handed
a Mystic Scroll - the Lost Scroll of the tribe of Shemadmemad - the which
was writed in an Obscure Lingo that scholars say is probably Coptic Welsh in
cuneiform with a few extra diacritics and penguins. And so I said unto the
heavens, Lord, I am only an ignorant old fool with ridiculous eyebrows, but
if it pleaseth thee, grant me Understanding of these Strange Glyphs. And lo,
it turns out that this Lost Scroll was actually Jesus' Killfile, in which
the LORD listeth the email addresses of all those people He regardeth as
real wankers and/or trolls and/or not worth passing the Time of Day with.
And so I cryeth out unto the Heavens, Lord, what wouldst thou have me do
now? Shall I found a new religion? Shall I build a Great City of Idmiots to
do Thy Will in Smart Suits? And the LORD checketh his desk diary and sayeth
back: "Nah, too many bleedin' religions as it is. Tell ye what: hand me that
Killfile, here's a Badge thou canst wear instead. And the Badge said: "I've
been Vouchsafed! Sex, anyone?" with a little smilieth character in Aramaic.
And I thanked the LORD for his great Bounty Bar (a taste of paradise), and
returned to earth. Whereupon I did not found a new religion and did not lead
my followers on a wild-goose-chase in search of the Land of Milk and
Traditional Recipes. But the fact remaineth, I've seen Jesus' killfile so if
anyone wants to know if they're in it, or wouldst like to adjust their own
to bring it in line with the Will of the Supreme Being of the Universe, just
send me a cheque or postal order for $25 and I'll see what I can do.

DraMATTics <matt...@cox.net> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
Zrzg9.27620$Pf7.9...@news1.west.cox.net...

Eleonore Beaudoin

Sep 14, 2002, 4:30:46 AM9/14/02
Oh, them alien abductions....

ethelred the unworthy

Sep 14, 2002, 7:25:03 AM9/14/02
In article Zrzg9.27620$Pf7.9...@news1.west.cox.net, DraMATTics at
matt...@cox.net wrote on 9/14/02 0:04:

> My problem with blocking someone is that it then puts a limit and a filter
> on the information one can use to interpret ones world.

nah, i get enough of toxic people in the real world. don't need 'em online.

Alliekatt

Sep 14, 2002, 2:40:36 PM9/14/02

"DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net> wrote in message

My husband read your response to me...he broke into fits of laughter, crying
out, "DON'T BOP ME WITH YOUR NAILY CLUESTICK, OH EVIL CLOWN!" but then, my
husband finds me very entertaining.

DO YOU SEE why I make fun of these people? There is vast irony in their
suffering! It's entirely self-inflicted and reactionary, it has real roots
that has nothing to do with the arguments on the surface (failing health and
dead family), and it elicits behavior which is dead ironic to anyone with
half a brain. Someone at asl posting to USENET for second opinions while in
the middle of a GI bleed? Sorry, but the Buddha in me is cackling in gales
of hilarity.

I will continue to wield my cluestick, NAKED and PAINTED BLUE if necessary,
with equal prejudice, and lo, it shall be funny because that is how I see
it. You are no exception. I acknowledge your humanity and therefore
acknowledge your right to life, but nobody has a right to an ego. Nobody
can claim right to what does not exist to begin with. It is nothing more
than an electrical pattern in human brain cells, dictating behavior. Like a
belief, or a faith, or anything else. Your parish can own the church, but
nobody owns the faith; it's ultimately just words on paper and noises from a
human throat. If this faith causes people to physically harm each other,
then it is time to bust the faults in the faith; and if an ego causes a
person to physically harm themself or another, it's time to bust that ego.
And if words can do as much damage to a person as fists, then there is
nothing immortal which that person has chosen to cultivate. A fool wielding
fists can be fought, but an immortal wielding fists is the ultimate
unfairness, and I have been targeted as such.

There is nothing scarier than a naked fat chick in a clown hat, painted
blue, slapping people right and left with a cluestick, who suddenly sits
down in the middle of the carnage to have an intelligent, sane conversation,
and cultivate a real friendship with one who is willing to give her love and
appreciation. And then she gets up and starts whooping again for no reason
other than fun. Listen to invisible Buddha: he is telling you something
about how this behavior mimics reality and sanity far more than ignored GI
bleeds, repeated suicide threats, and empty mothering ever will. I am
completely stupid one minute and complex the next, gross one minute and
beautiful the next, helpful one minute and completely merciless the next.
Just like life, and the only trick to figuring me out, is to get me to like
you, which is impossible to do while I'm bonking you until you give up and
start laughing. Then, suddenly, the nails in the clue bat were always
pretend to begin with. Even when my feelings were real, but then they
change. If you don't understand it, and it frightens you, then stop being
frightened because there is nothing to understand.

alliekatt

Nicholas Temple

Sep 14, 2002, 4:18:55 PM9/14/02
May I join you, clown hat, painted blue, slapping people right and left with
a cluestick? I love the idea!

Nick

--
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never had a broken heart,
And dance like no one's watching.

"Alliekatt" <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Alliekatt

Sep 14, 2002, 5:14:48 PM9/14/02

"Nicholas Temple" <nlte...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> May I join you, clown hat, painted blue, slapping people right and left
with
> a cluestick? I love the idea!
>
> Nick

If you dress like me I will have to slap you the hardest. Otherwise, go
ahead. Nobody's stopping you. Say something cool and make me laugh, and
"Bob" shall repeatedly bless you, brother.

alliekatt

DraMATTics

Sep 14, 2002, 11:39:05 PM9/14/02
That would explain why the entire time you were blowing hot and humid air
out of that big fat clown ass of yours, I kept feeling something cool and
refreshing being blown right up mine. What do ya know....there maybe hope
for this NG after all.

Alliekatt

Sep 15, 2002, 1:38:59 AM9/15/02

"DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net> wrote in message

You'll feel that way right up until the next time I fart in your general
direction.

:)

DraMATTics

Sep 15, 2002, 2:16:36 AM9/15/02
Gas is fine, it's the peanuts I can do without

unlucky

Sep 15, 2002, 2:15:06 AM9/15/02
Give it up...she's from Pittsburgh...where the women are men and the
men are nervous.

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:27:41 GMT, "DraMATTics" <matt...@cox.net>

Alliekatt

Sep 15, 2002, 3:06:51 AM9/15/02

<unlucky> wrote in message news:3d842548...@news.mindspring.com...

> Give it up...she's from Pittsburgh...where the women are men and the
> men are nervous.

Better than being from California, where the men are women and the women are
embalmed.

unlucky

Sep 15, 2002, 3:52:27 AM9/15/02
....stifle burgh troll. anyways, i wouldn't know...not from cali.
Now go to bed fatso before you flood the Allegheny from all the lard
pouring out your pits due to the panic attack I'm giving you by arming
everyone in here with cliff notes on the nature of your atypical
standard-issue burgh pig. :) Marry a union guy?...eh Mimi? LOL!

Nicholas Temple

ethelred the unworthy

Sep 15, 2002, 3:18:58 PM9/15/02
In article p73h9.704$E53....@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net, Nicholas
Temple at nlte...@earthlink.net wrote on 9/15/02 12:07:

> How about if I dress like my ancient Celtic ancestors: nude and painted
> blue?

if nothing else, you'd have my attention.

Nicholas Temple

Sep 15, 2002, 4:43:28 PM9/15/02
And I'd dance as if you weren't looking! Hey, I just installed a "QuickCam"
so if I dance at home you can watch!

--
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never had a broken heart, And dance like no one's watching.

"ethelred the unworthy" <anon-...@anon.twwells.com> wrote in message

ethelred the unworthy

Sep 15, 2002, 5:13:22 PM9/15/02
In article Qh6h9.999$E53.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net, Nicholas
Temple at nlte...@earthlink.net wrote on 9/15/02 15:43:

> And I'd dance as if you weren't looking! Hey, I just installed a "QuickCam"
> so if I dance at home you can watch!

don't tempt me. alas. i am in that kind of mood.

Nicholas Temple

Sep 15, 2002, 5:47:06 PM9/15/02
One of my favorite activities--tempting.

"ethelred the unworthy" <anon-...@anon.twwells.com> wrote in message

Alliekatt

Sep 15, 2002, 6:29:59 PM9/15/02

> How about if I dress like my ancient Celtic ancestors: nude and painted
> blue?

Hey, I'm the Celt around here. You'll have to paint yourself red.

My friend Damon did that three weeks ago while he was quitting smoking. He
built a tent out of blankets in the middle of the living room and occupied
it in front of the Sony playstation with an arsenal of potato chips and
soda. When the jones was at its worst, he painted himself red from head to
toe. Our mutual friend Dave came to the door and knocked after this
happened, and came in before being told to come in. He was greeted by
Damon's wild eyed visage, stark naked, shiny red from head to toe, holding a
Playstation pad, with acres of dead zombies on the television screen.

I saw Damon the day after this happened, (he didn't tell me the whole story
until a week after), and asked him why he was PINK from head to toe. He did
not answer. I did not know that quitting smoking was the reason. I should
have offered him a cigarette and then run away laughing. He would have
liked that- in retrospect!

Tiocfaidh ar lá.

> --
> Work like you don't need money,
> Love like you've never had a broken heart,
> And dance like no one's watching.

I love that.

alliekatt

Nicholas Temple

Sep 16, 2002, 11:43:09 AM9/16/02
Celts can share. If blue and red are out, I'll just paint myself green!

I arise today,
Through the strength of heaven:
Light of the sun, radiance of the moon.
Splendor of fire, speed of lightning,
Swiftness of wind, depth of sea,
Stability of earth and firmness of rock.
I arise today,
Through God's strength to pilot me:
God's might to uphold me, God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me, God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me, God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me, God's shield to protect me.
From the snares of devils, from temptation of vices,
From everyone who shall wish me ill,
Afar and near, alone and in a multitude
~ St. Patrick

--
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never had a broken heart,
And dance like no one's watching.

"Alliekatt" <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

unlucky

Sep 17, 2002, 1:53:20 AM9/17/02
....having a little irish 'in you' is not the same thing.