Waving

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Jan 14, 2022, 12:04:40 PM1/14/22
hi all. Happy new year again! One more done....
every year gts us closer to an end to this covid thing..t least so I an hope ùlol;0

Once more me think ùi will have access to a covid test once me is starting to get better.. this time waiting for delivery o a rapid tst wiht my usual order at farm ssy of other stuff.

Hsving aful awful muscle cramps. Not normal usual cramps as I see thr muscles affected, different ones at different times, ùmove on their own, bad bad spasms, mainy torso. over ribs and heart are. Very pinaful and numerous lately ehich made me unable to do a thing, not to mention the rest of fibromyalgia and back pain and dan hips....
yterday as a brain dead day....todsy a bit better but getting foggy by now again....

hope the farm assy delivery gets here soon. they had cat food, coffee, and a few rhings ùi will n ot have to carry from grocery store and that might allow m to wait longer before having to walk in nd fo grocry. I mean going by car i accros the street, but walking from cr to store in parking already is a Loùt of pain for me. and rto getthere and find shelves empy...argh. so wherever I can find a product i ned, ùi grab it to be deliverd. grocery stores closed on sundsays untuil next week here ro reuce propagation....

i HATE ordering ggrocery online. tried it. never again:(. man the pain it wqas abnd took three full days before they sent me what ùthey made me yet pay for, so many things missingù; theyforgot bags twice, making me teice listwhat was missing still that was on the bill and order. ùechtime ùI had to bn over, grab cans of beggies, cxount how many in all bags, and how many were missing..only to get part of it only still the next time....I had uch a bad bad back pain ws jammed for weeksat it. ndever again:(.
Frm ssies are rude, making me wat ungtil ùi am out of everything before caling so intimidatinfg the female cleks can be....last thingùi need when sick like a dog woudl not be left r endure without care, -though no vet taking apointments since a year now it sure seems:(- lst thing ùi need is a rude receptionist or floor clerk. fùarm ssist though waqs niceand cooprative wiht sendinfg me a boxof rwapid tst ro be delivred still. Hope they will not have forgteen it this time like often hings are in orsers by phone or online.

anyway. startinf to get better, but depends on thr day....I hopedthis morning that the hip pain might maybe go away by pm, which already is better positive thinking. ùi find covid has as an effect xdepression. Not due to being isolated, this I got through since 2014 now.But as a direct consewuence, dsregarded because most people have i only once if they doat all, while I had it so many times, I can see the effect very fast on my spirit. more like a brain thing, covid affecting thinking, slow processes, and all seeminfg a mountain even more...

so much ro catch up on, it is at times filling me with anxiety...iftoo muchto do all at once, it is as if my brain freezes completewly and ùi cna nor prioritize or decidewhat to startwiht hen all due same time fram.
to add to it ll, as timing in my life has it, had call that firemen inpecyion on Tuesday. gawd, I had groceries and farm assy deliveries needinfg done on weekdays as they do not deliver on weekends, plus snow coming so desnowing cr and moving it on ùmonday as well, which also means awful back pain, like unpackinfg deliveries does roo, pluscatching up in the houswwherew floors need washed ù9with my fet, leaving my hips hurting so badthen that walking requires ùi supot my entire weight on my hands, whre oen is near pralysed andthe other startinf to gove same signs too:(. Just having a bath is a struggle to dind a day wiht elss bd cramps andability o move arms to wash myself plus warm weather else my entire sull and bain hut cfor weeks, not to mention the poor back....

but am till trying all I can ifi csn less and less do anyrhingù;9 ùhardest part is to not hit myself on the ehad and ro see that even kickinf msyelf in the a** helps noting t all.
ùon daywhre I xcan fed pets nd do doshes nd sweeparound burdcages, I lready feel happy for what I could do. but so far at best that isALL I could do while sick, while even feedinfg burds every wo days only to try and not make them sick.

Fripouille,s lungsare resalk bad ortherightoneù;9....She alsmost xould not bresath lszt night, but thank God I noticed and could make the mucus come out a bit allowinfg her some bresathinfg....
as r bozo, he had=s a bad bd dirrhea and rhrows up evwrywhere by he gallon. I dunno hwo a cat can havde so muxch in his rummy...while he barely eats nd fearhe has a vwry badly affected organ due to having cauht covid dfrom me. They nevwr go out, so only m can beingf it to them despite all measures...Chatonne also startwd it a while back, cough and choking on mucis nd voice all messed up, no snse of smell when I offer treats (a big tell tll ater a few days, for cats), and geisha just started it this week. In a way thank Godthey did not have it all at same time, if stretching it over two years one cat after the other, and losinf haldf od them o desath rto covid, alrwDY IS HARD nd heartvreakinf....hope lil ùfripouille makes it and that Bozo gets bttwr soon and manages to eat the food ùi just ordwed....they are so drnpicky, too......

anywaqy.
rushing in trying to get things done. rishing in trYINGll the time, not that any gets xdone foethat much, but again...I TRY non stop....
sept better the lST NIGHTS, MORE HOUZRS INSTEAD F TRYING TO BRRSATH ZSITTING UP....so am hoping soon will be better if me hinks havethe flu stil, if me thinks covid leaqving or left, trs will tell where ir isat. Will need recal vaccine asap..and I hope it will ot make me craSH ASLEEP FO 3 FULL MONTHDS AGAin dRN IT! THDE PLace needs urgent care and cleanin and sorting and so on.

shouldwr blades hurting now.

hope all manage to stay xclear crom covid and have a rthought for those of us with immune conditions that gwtall vCINES, TKE ALL MEASURES AND STILL GET IT ANYWAY:(. PLEe get vaccinTED IF HYOU ARE NOT. TRUST ME YOU DO N OT EANT THIS AND TS SEQUEL;S.

LATER.