so no one else left I presume....

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Jul 29, 2022, 10:17:37 PM7/29/22
Advantage - to find some positive- in none left -or only very rare occasional lurkers/posters, is that while all posts are archived, there is room for more one on one exchange.
Just wish I was not both ends of the "one-on-one" though.

Hopefully, one day, I will have managed to pick up more momentum, health and energy to find words inspiring exchanges...

Reconnecting to my faith gradually, one year after the passing of my mom...
and with the heath issues and akes (typo wanted here to try and avoid nagging vendors), the latter putting me on strict survival mode, one breath at a time, and even the breaths being burdened by co vid and its long lasting effects, some lingering still -all this not allowing much at all for higher thoughts. Add to this immense sadness not just for mourning, but for the uigly family quarrels over mom's so well thought, super well inteding last wishes (will) and court procedures over it, where the poor like me and bro are not allowed legal aid, we discovered: wills usually involving inheritance as in money, attorneys figured they could take a percentage for payment, making legal aid then not allowed in such cases. In other words, once more, the poorest can be "eaten alive" with the rest of society not giving a toot about that total injustice....
I ended up lacking money for food and strict necessities these last months, and the next ones will most likely be the same. In short, struggling to stay alive and survive in so many aspects.
And then of course is the hot weather...Temps soooo humid, over 30s, mid 30s and ven 40s with humidex....
Yet each day now I can be grateful to manage to find something to eat at least once a day...To feed my pets. to manage thrpugh another haf day, or hour at times.
Wishing through it all that things get better on all fronts, to feel better and be better equiped tp rise above, be inapired by higher thoughts, and also to somehow be useful, helpful to those in need of compassion, help, support, for knowing first hand how much it is needed and lacking in this world.
Wth every door that closes on me, like no longer able to use both hands to type, unable to lift anything over 4-8 ounces if even that at times, with being unable to walk more than what, 8 steps befire aking like mad, on days unable to even sit or lay without killing akes, with no financial means to properly take care of my basic needs, etc, with each and all doors closing on me, making me feel useless, good for nothing, stupid, zombified, etc, I keep asking God to then show me the window that I wan t to belieIve opens when any door closes on us.
I spent the last weeks gradually struggling out of beig so burdened as to expect a new brick falling on my head, to "better brace fot it" in my weak state, towards being thankful for still being alive. If we at times ake as we age, we should keep in mind gow lucky we yet are for still being alive while more and more of the ones we knew passed and still pass over...
Remiinding us of our own mortality and of how they maybe would give anything to still be here, even with our akes...
More and more as we age, we wonder how we can help, and nake a difference, and ask ourselves if we did make any difference at all in our past years. And of couse we then wonder how, with more and more physical or mental limitations -or both- we can do anythinga t all to make a difference...

Even email istaken away from me since weeks, all email acciunts I used for years blocked by ah-ple, due to my missing less than 2 box tp pay for a safe torage spot, which made them feel entited to block my password to their cloud, and then to almost all aps. Soon to none left I take it.
All I can do is post and only from my ustairs pc, and upstairs is hard to climb, if done so many times a day die to washroo0m being on econd floor for me and for cat pans, of lucky them have some on main floor too -but not me;-)
And so another door seems to want to close on me.....
I no longr have a clotheswasher, a srove, and this week my microwave died on me...I am left with the kettle....mpft.
BUT...
Each day now comes with its small miracle: finding food that was nowhere to be een the last time I opned the pantry for the nth time trying to find some...Managing to survive with two white nights this pat week, due to heat or stress....
Inhumanities dragged me down so much...Wars...Fkump and his lies and well, just the fact ge is a total disgrace to say the leat ad confuses so many xtians into violence, the last thing this world ever needs....Muyi rich powers sending spies in invironmental groups and pushing them to commit actions they knowwill be sanctioned by laws, to better dismantle them and keep on getting richer by destroying life quality and life itself along with it. Will not name them all to not drag myself or any lurker down, if ever lurkers remain, and if ever people caring to think further than 144 characters remain, able to read good intentions beyond bad typing...lets see them try and write in this condition....;-) but would not wish it on anyone, realy..:)

I spent the last week listening to reports on the popes visit. Feeling frustration for reasons first nations expressed too. Yet like them, taking Inspiration where I could in it, in good will. And finding some too, along the journey...Gradually understanding or remembering where he comes from abd what his prime mission remains: sprwading the Teachings.
I also noticed the so mny times he called upon women to inspire and ecognised how much they contribute to it, to caing and healing. Yet feeling he was in that putting a burden more on their (ours too by extension) shoulders... But I hoped that his so often referring to this was maybe a first tep in recgnizing the importnce of women, and maybe bringing on some so needed changes to catholicism...perhaps one day allowing marrige for rests abd woen becoming priests too, instead of being their "handmaids"....denigrating them, relinquishng them to being the cause of evil in this world. I first was shovked to hear the pope talk about Eve and the apple and how she amde the man, adam, eat it, makin him succomb. All her fault again? I thought. But then I wanted tp her his words as meaning the fault of the church he actually eferred to a "also female....i.e. the sins of the catholic clergy.
I was horrified to hear on news today that 2 women accompanying elder ones fir support -abd possibly translation- were quite curtly icked out of a meeting with 20 members of the first nations due to a suposed lack of room, whie some 20 cardinals or bushops took seat were they should have been the ones to leave the room. Lack of bhumility on their part. A feeling of entitlement they showed not about to yield...The New Testament talks about "not taking the first sxeats" at a banquet, so as to not isk being told "you are not invied tp first xseats, please move to the back", but instead to sit at the back, so that would yoiur host want you closer, they could call on you to get to the first xseats. Paraphrading here, but it specifically sys so in theTeachings, and they sure *as hell* did not do so, kicking natives assistance ones out instead:(...
Shame on them!
I heard on the bews that the pope gave them a "lecture", but missed that speech and want to find it on the bet if possible. I want to know what he told them.
I notoved in one case how as some bishop or cardinal wad speaking, how the popegave him a "killer look";-), cleching his teeth, showing in that in my i9nterpretation that he "had news" for that one, that he knew him to be a wrong doer and a hypocrit.
But I once more noticed how the pope had a sximilar but fast facial expression asx the person pushing his wheelchair did not see a bump that almost threw the pope out of his chair...Twice in thepadt, I saw that pope give hell to people who freely in those tw cases, gave of ther time to help in any way he miht need, when the pope obviously thought he was off cam....Prompt to impatience with staff I then take it....But there, I can not trow stones: noting gets me so eeeew in he recent years as people doing anything tpo work as little as they can...for their pay. Still....When I see howworkingever so hard got me so sick, I also think "good for them, cause their employer is not gonna give them massages once they are on burn-out'!
Still...This man pushing his wheel chair -and to have pushed my mom's I can say howmuch harder than it sxeems it tuely is- tis man avoided all other bumps, very clearly....I told myself it ust have physically hurt, such a bad bump movement on his old bones ad sciatic nerves...and afcterall, if he made an upset face, he refrained from saying anything, at least on cam....
I do not manage to refrain much myself when peple show incompetent or not caring, so who m I to cast tones..But I hope the man did not get an earful of reproaches for that one bump after he managed to avoid so many others....
esterday I was blessed to find I had forgotten all about ananas I hd left to ripen...nd had 2 for breakfat. Then a totally unexpected call from someone I had practically xsent to hell offering "do you need food? frieds of nine are oving ad ridding of some..but mainly beans and lentils".
nd I sawit as theanswer to my prayers, grateful again. So I had lentils..and an unexpected can of samon with that and chese sacks, puffs of sorts, nd unexpectedy, some clothes with that I LAO HAD prYED FOR.
Much is too small. some is my size...among that 3 super windbreakers while I felt ever so so so embarrassed abd imiserable with the old rags I had t use to leave the house....2 are still too small. but the good thing about lacking food is lack of weifht so maybe in a nonth or three they will fit! A few pats, too short all of them, but maybe some I can make shorts out of...not steaming so much anymore? many tops, some my size, ohrs will have to wait and see. ut I welcome the lost pounds. akes forces to inactivity too much with bad effects.Andhaving to eat whatever you can find does nt help any healthy diet.
Modt of the food thouh needs cooked, nd asid, I haveno stive nor icroeave anymore....Stove isway too hot in this tep anyway....:). Would not use it then..so...

In all this I( yet so wish I somehow couldhelp others...those who also live hardships....dows despite all their efforts...
I still keep my eyes opened for a window opening while ore and ore doors closed o me....fircing me, I want to believe, towards wat it is tgat I can do to help...

In the meantime...may some of my words, as bady typed as they can be, somehow szerve some purpose somwhere in the si8lent galaxy....
dizzy now....meed sleep, but want to try those speeches fro ope to bishops or cardinals I missed where he apparwtky did not go so easy on the, Perhaps then his impatince with lzy ones is just one of god's mysterious ways to get through to them bsd pride, sel-proclaimedf entitled egocentred members of the clergy! Then blessed be his impatience!:)

Later....and if anyone ou tthere reads at all...wave and say something?

Much caring....
Be Good!

David LaRue

Jul 30, 2022, 6:11:45 PM7/30/22
SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <bc461...@gmail.com>
wrote in news:f822da66-edaf-441b...@googlegroups.com:
Hello Chloe and the group,

I'm still here, but havi g problems I don't want to boether the group
with. Thw doctors finally put a name to it and the last few years make
more sense.

I hope you are doing well as you read this.

David

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Aug 1, 2022, 5:03:11 PM8/1/22

> Hello Chloe and the group,
>
> I'm still here, but havi g problems I don't want to boether the group
> with. Thw doctors finally put a name to it and the last few years make
> more sense.
>
> I hope you are doing well as you read this.
>
> David
Hello hello!:)
So nice to have a sign of life!
Still stuck with email blocked thanks to ap pl e. Gngn to them;-)
Can not xsend, receive, on any account regularly used. Save the very old one at ncfdothca, if you emember that one, but it is always filled with so many hundreds of spam, i did not use it anymore....I go there once or twice a year in case some old pals would have written at that old addie, but found spam only so far, and takes forever to remove it properly too, one by one:(. Saw no function to check them all and delete a bunch, only one by one.
But if you say you can write there, I will have a reason to get to it;-). bc461 starts the addie, then "hat" then ncf(doth)ca .

Hope the diagnosis you had means treatable and not bad pronostic news?
So wih could email "rivately" -if even private emails never are so.

I am managibg on my side, with the help of Providence, to eat each day, if eachday I never know what the next will bring -or not.
Just filled tummy with two jumbo stuffed peppers. :). Rice, ground meat abd veggies sruffing. Courtesy of sis no 1, who also brought me a "new" used microwave. It does look brabd new, if plate inside shiws a lot of wear, rim being slightly oh, not chipped, but iregular say.
Can not use it yet, because I would need to pull the fridge to unpluf old one and plug new one, plus a bunch of eavy stuff over frdge ad old icrowave. Not strong enough. Fell in stairs 2days ago and did split and a half" were I never was abke to do the split despite years of allet, modern dance and jazz lssons whn a kid and teen. Stiff as a br I was:).
I am stunned to be able to move and walk at all, but so far so good despite a strained tendon in left knee hip abd ankle, and straines thigh mucles on right thigh side.

Is so hit in here today, wore than ladt two days in house while temps and humidx wereway higher the previous two days (mid 30s-40s). Vut I tink neighbor(s) turn off their air co when under 30 for temp not counting humidex (o0ver 34 C tday wih humidex, i.e. real feel), 29 withouhot counting humidex), while they had it on the lat days over 30C. In short, under 30, they let ne do the airco for the ntire 8 units inked by common corridor, so my unit alone can not suffice:(. An d of course THEYsave on power bills thisway...grrr....Oh well. What can one do.
Heat stroke somewhat, I exceptionally came to pc, to cool down directy sitting by airconditioner....Phew....

Had tree wgite nights in last while, due to heat and tensions, stress, due to budget abd to family feud. Wish my phone wuld allow me to see who is calling nd to block numbers, as they can just be so infuriating, meabing to be so and meaning to hurt often...more often than not.

But today things went ok w sis no 1, and I know I probably believe in mirages on this one, but sxeems like at times she is starting to get "do not lie to me. Be honest. Do not lie to embellish, nor to make worse. Do not anipulate me nor try ad control me. Be a good and honest person and all will be fine.". If each time I have to spell out "if you call to offer me food but in fact have something to ask about the will, ask first abd offer food after, else I absolutelyfeel like you wouyld beusing my starvation to get something out of m. If your question sxeems honest, ndif it violates no private noting with antone else, etc, I will answer. Otherwise I will let you knowI can not answer. But pulease ask first! i git sametactics from sis 2 just an hour before your call and once more told her off. I am a volcano whn people lie for ther own advùantage: lying is azlways done for one's advantage at theexense of another. I am not asking anyone to tell me their intimate stuff, that is their business, but do not lie to me about whatever you want", or "Please never thnik you buy my "side" for food or anything else: I aready have a God". She still invets nd beats around the bush with stories at times...but when she wants someting, she applies the "recipe" of how to not p me off sid;-)....if it still is hoever done to manipulate and gt what shewants. Also told her to never speak in my name anymore nd not put words in my mouth. Gave her an example of what some other person did, which xsent her jaw droped nd go "oooh!" both in horror and undertading. It is like a bad "telephone game" whee you say one thing, anoher tells the next a different version nd so on, in this entir will saga. Fed up with all of them, so wish they would stop it nd I feel like they all pry a foot in my dor for using my being hungry.:(
Sis no 2had called as said to offer me things (food I presume) just before sis no 1, and turned out to exactly be a foot prying door tactic. told her, as sarved as I was, to shove it in a body part I will not name here. Feeling bsd for having prayed for my "daily bread" nd refusing it, thinking "God sent and I turned it dowb". But within an hour god provided without the having to feel my very isery was used....If I yt know it was insis 1,s case 2...but since she wants my fedback on some attorey stuff, she aplied the 'recipe" this orning.

I felt at times like they put me on a hot spot, where talking about what the ohersaid I was not comfy w. But then I thought "None of this was to be secret. We wereall supposed to have thewill at same time, within 30 days, ad wereall supposed to meet to agree, discuss if a prob etc. Thedarn "secrets" are a poison....So I try anduse dicerbnment in it all, but the line is thin d it is stress as they are all dysfubctional and exprt manipulators and liars, money diggers at it too, which is why I can't wait for this to be all over. They never call unless there is such a catch...and I"rebell" to manipulation, lis and cotrol like "hell", But it is the only wy they know to communicate....And I finally understood that just like it took me years n this ng years ago to understad it ever was misunderstadings thazt created clans and wars, it was NOT isxyderstading on thir part either, but WILLFUL. One will aways screm louder than anyone on eartg and lives it tat way, as to her it is avbout winning at screaming, and well, it workjs in her life, so she does not have any intention to improve comms by lowering her voice. The other wins by inventing calomnies or distorting facts, and xsees no reason to sztop. But sees reasons to go on as t QORKS with the rest of theworld believing her and sympathizing and alwaùys wanting to give her thisor that sxervice, orr "thang", etc tc.

They do NOTwant out of disfubcxtion, period. It PAYS them to be that way.
Qell, it does not me and leaves me in shatters foir weekson...Put downs, insults, l.ies, anything to hurt. Badpride, envy of each oher..t is like being s8bjected to view the dark side of peiople all the time.never anything good dne unless they in fact want something. Manipu;ation.

Falling asleep noe from eat stroke and sun wgile outdoors earlier talking w sis no 1. Who cracked about my wanting in the shade due to sun allergy ad to what beds to be checked on ears tgat might be cancer said a dr....Gets easily worse with even a very short time in sunshine....No compassion, cracks can n ot be refrained it seems. Sigh.

On the good side, on top of Providence helping:), I could help save a baby kitten by pone yesterday. Now a person knowing a vet found a home for it with a mom czat feeding it, washing it (only a few days old) will be dewormed, vaccinated, etc, apparentky for free:), and sxeems like a nephew, sus no 1s son, might adopt it:). Found at the farm abandoned they said. Unable to drink, they did not know how to help it drbink for its life. Told them to dip a small funger in lukewarm, barely hot milk, let it suck on small finger and genty loer dinger into saucer of milk abdrepeat until it gets the idea. It survived long enough for better care to be found:).
So my prayers to be soehow useful had one answer yesterday:)

Hmm. Faceztill feels cooked from heat stroke orgetting too close to it...

So wih could email and hùave ore news about how you are dong, what the dr news are, progress, treatments? etc....
Misery comes with its toll on all sides and forms....But God will pull me through as always, so I hag on to:)

There is so much worse in the world....So much more at stake for humanity nd the planet since a few ears....that God is also busy working at I am sure....
But we still must do what we can for ourselves nd all we can for people, animals, plants, the planet, etc....
If I can even feel I can do 1 good deed a day, as small ait mzay seem, then life is quite worth living! Plus as a bonus, I finally loose some weight gained with a med that required for me to eat 34 times a day whike I aways lived fine on one meal pwrday orthree, with lil snacks f beeded in between:). Much ore like my own way it eds up being...Ws hungry at tis, saying out loud "God..I am hungry it hurts tummy....Pleae remember my daily read ad pretty please..not just bread anymore if can be? I need more than just bread......until I grt strnger nd can again better help.

anyway. am sure you read none of this, wgih is fine so long as I hear from you to know you are alive, at leadt!:)

Be well, be good..and be filled with good discernment!:)

David LaRue

Aug 2, 2022, 10:57:14 PM8/2/22
wrote in news:1e9c98a6-99ed-4c21...@googlegroups.com:

>> Hello Chloe and the group,
>>
>> I'm still here, but havi g problems I don't want to boether the group
>> with. Thw doctors finally put a name to it and the last few years
>> make more sense.
>>
>> David

I can't find an email with that address.

> Hope the diagnosis you had means treatable and not bad pronostic news?
> So wih could email "rivately" -if even private emails never are so.

Not sure of the prognosis yet. Fatal if not treated. Doctor thinks he can
help determine how quickly I might recover. That will still take a few
weeks. If my balance improves by releasing the pressure there is a chance
that over time I can regain my ability to work. Recovery will be slow if
it works. I keep hoping for good news. I'm not ready to check out yet.

Keep working on email so we can talk. Not sure if you FB. My wife is
there.

David

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Aug 5, 2022, 6:39:44 PM8/5/22
Does it somehow relate to the 'wild" example I had given for an example of how,
while many things could be affected, it could all be linked to one single thing to be treated? like
ear and bone around that area inflammed or infected?
For the addie i meantù; in this thread, an addie of mine was left in, but it does not allow email from
posters to avoid spams etc. ut if you take te first two letters and the 3 digits that follow and replace g mail and .comm by "ncf.ca",
you can email me. Used to be my addie decades ago. I kept that account, but freenet changed to ncf.ca since maybe a decade now. I usually do not use t because it gets tons of spam as explained before.
I do have fb on Ipad only. Invtation only though, and I tried in past weeks to do a fb xsearch for your wife, knowing she fb'd, but my fb sxearch function is kaput and very very rarely works, telling me in sxearch resuts I need to update for results, but was "warned" by app el to do no updates at all, mem being way too overloaded on ipad.
Also, I did not know her last name so I had tried her firt name, 4 letters, and your ladt name in case she used her married name on fb but had zero resutls nd note to update.
Some of the names on my fb list I still can reach, some not at all. Some maybe left or deleted me, but some I know is dxue to their fb last update versions...
I do not pot on my fb page much at all. I use the fb messenger, and it is tat one that does not allow for me to reach some due to my old version.
I do not know if you can access her fb directly orif messages on fb messenger would need read or relted to you. Reason I ask is there is a voice option on fb messenger that helps me a lot at times since does not require typing:). Is limited to one minute though, so can take a few 1 min messages for equivalent of normal people email, say:). nd at times, it blocks frozen and requires me to completely "reset" ipad. but it works fine say w kiddo, some extebded family members, if I rarely communicatewith any of those at all (mostly nephews nd nieces when I used to give news after visiting my mom at the Home when they could not due to covid measures. I comm wth them if important family reunions or bday wishes, if even on those I slowed down, deciding that those who never once wished me a happy bday probably could do without an old auntie bday wish:).
The most I gt from them is an occasional emoticon, if any answer at all. Unless they are bed ridden, injured, hospitalised, depressed, in need of sorts. Once they better I never hear from them.
So try and send me your wife's id (full name if so) at bc461 replacing g mail by ncf.ca, and I will try and find it....and invite her as fb friend. again. might or not work....depends on fb's version caprices.
All worked fine until one day, after my refusing updates from fb as recommended by app le, one day I saw a message on my fb page where FB itsxelf was throwing itself flowers for having "so graciously" (forced an0 u^fate(d) on me. Need I say I was eeeeew...Vut thst ade me lose contact with like 80-90pc of the few fb friebds, again, mosxtly nephes or nieces, but an old asl penpal lost and found again (tough mayve I said something wrng or too long nd he de-friended me, who knows...and a childgood friend I flatly think de-friended me for not playing by her ultimatums a la "either you stop seeing x..or me". As for the old asl penfriend, hewas not on asl for long ad I think you probably never mt him on asl. USian too.
I also had recontacted TS (in UK) but by email. He does not FB. So when my email died, contact was lost once more:(.
Prob w fb, is tat woever I invte, if they do not have strict privacy and invite only, sa, all thir "friends" can ave some big and infect me and or all my friends. Is thisway fr all on FB.
Kiddo's godmother, an old time friend of mine since I was 18, and her 36 then -now in her 80s or so) tends to share any of her frids pages. So does my sister G, sharing her "trip stories" etc with all their "friends' list, so all their friends' friends too, and the Friends' friens' friends, etc endessly, often not discerning either about chain messages they end up posting on my wall a la "do this and sendit to 10 friends ad a mrace will happen in ten days". Those are the most common ways tp prpagate bugs, pfishing, get addies of friebds' friends' friends fr just one erson answering those. Ty and tell them as you might thet keep on doing it thinking me too old to understand it would behrmless. Gngngn:).
And as uch as one does their privacy settigs, when FB updates, it ore ofte than not changes thoe options, leaving less and less options to chose as pricateasone would like. Plus each time they update, they tend to cancell all previous xsettings ad thus leave you wide open to anything, without warning. The next time you happen to log, say days later, too late. They got all they watd.
Aswell, many play games on FB. To do so they have to agree to allow the "game" into all their contact list, and people cluck yes, opening you to all
possible ads, spam, id sold lord knows where....
A documenary I sawwith ex FB employees abd app le employees etc showed them explaining how they had to swear se3crecy for life, nd read or listen to all exchznges on fb, be it messenger or vocal dicttion, were there could be tousnds of conversations for just one user. Just one of the tings they revealed. Some suing fb, app le etc as they learned they were used apparently in having to swear secrecy for life or else, most way too scared to sue them.
People tend on FB to sed thumbs up emoticons or oter emoticons. just thst gives entraqnce to all list of penfrieds on f, and those friends' friends too, in orerwords, entireplanet.
Now on good news:
had unknown of raise for provincial retirement due to invalidity bere retireent age. Retroactive only to last Jan. Elections coming up so they trying to get votes.
If I like them less than 2 years ago, is still bes we had since 1976! However, his popularity is making prov premier act differently, and staùrt acting like too many whenh power gets to their hea. ÙI hope he will deflate a bit, winning next time by less, asI prefere -and trusted him -better when acting humble4.
Oterreasin for raise is their beng sued collective;y for dicrimination aganst people w invalidity, having chnged the rules on them to cut benefits abd make money on their backs, punishing them by taking out a percentage off thir retirement benefits for havig been invalid and unable to work up to age 65. I guess they hope the egal action would then stop. But retroactive to Jan this year gves an average of 400 ore tgis month, nd a few bucks more in coing m o9ns, while they for instance cut ne from 1250 down to 500 a month starting 10 years before retirement usual age. 400 does not cut it. Hope the one who started the collective recourse dies not give in. Or does not die f his helth condition or old age before court day. Might take years. Rgy will mostly strtch it all they can...
There arealso vaguewords on teir site about allowng private invalidity without affecting the provincial invalidity benefits. Which also used to be theway but was xhanged under previous gvts. Heck...might only apply for future aplicants there, ut would mean the 40,000 i owed my private insurances for reimbursing ther benefits would not be te case dor ewapplicaùts. Ain, me falling a year off, I fear and owing still 25 thou to s life for qork mistake on retirement date, making it wait over 3 years, then making it retroactive wth mehaving to reimburse all s life benefits I would ND HOULD Hve been entitlws to SI Pid dRN PRWMIUMS ALL MY LIFE oops for caps, just in case.
ut it saved my skin so far this month as I just could not pull it anymore with costs rising wverywhere. ow hope to get by until federal âus me retro for soon 2 years..messing up once more all ax repots for those years...Not one made it on time save provoncial invalidity, ut with the punishment" (segregation0 for invalidity, cutting me off bt more than half, almost 3 times on mpnthly benefits once of retirement age, which they can count as 60 in qc.
But at leadt, the 400 retroactive came to save my neck fom hitting pavwmwnt.

Have to wait until october or early noveber to get notice of yearly rent raise. ws 10 bucks a year since what, 11-12 yers, ending up 120 moreor so than when leasewas signed. Vut in my town, newssay average raise was ...49 pv! if ever so, no way couldI afford that. They also tend to do lots of what is called "renovictions", where they throw rentrs out to renovate ad raisxe rent so much they can not get vack. Known to be done to older tenants specially, as rules sxet a limit to raising rets if no renovations. Elderlies the for many beome as good as homeless, goven tirretiemet benefits are fixed income, with supposed indexation to cost of living. well, my cost of living raise w of...2 bucks a darn month! Id like to see them try and even ây moverswit that lol:)

Wrrote too long again, sorry. might be on in next days to be closer to airco ax today is "only" about 35-37 with huidex (real feel) but will be over 40 C (near 120 F i think?) for weekend until iesday with major drop...nd probable awful weather or even tornados when thatgappens.
on ladt xan of salmon for sandwhicges abd out of bread save for last cristy one slice. Can not get out in that heat, and most places hardly deliver anymore since they fifurewe got o "live" with pandemia...Mifht have to wastw needed bucks on tke out, those deliverig, but their prices hiked so so much, like over 40 for most anything mi9nimal ie a fry and a drstick, usually the cheapest. Plus tip fr delivery plus fee for delivery to restaurant (easily 10 bucks for both).
But on good side, losing weiht...if too fast for my health. Oh well, not like anyone could see and notice. Might cost less for a narrower coffin one da, mpcft:)

Hope you are dong better ad had good news about treament an releasinf pressure.

Try addie suggested in body of text.
Later, thereor on FB if can have your wide's full name/fb addie to incite her abd if it wants to even get trough. If it dies get trough, should work then for messnger on FB.

keep on keepin!

Be well and be Good! (good thing with long posts is must take ggle and apple ad all them spy readers" forever lol:). Specially w my bad typing:)

:)

David LaRue

Aug 5, 2022, 9:09:58 PM8/5/22
wrote in news:9d68bc34-6d7d-4d49...@googlegroups.com:

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <bc461...@gmail.com>
wrote in news:9d68bc34-6d7d-4d49...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 10:57:14 p.m. UTC-4, David LaRue wrote:
>> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <bc461...@gmail.com>

Lookup hydrocephalus. Too much fluid in the brain. It causes balance and
thinking problems.

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Aug 6, 2022, 11:37:00 AM8/6/22
On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 9:09:58 p.m. UTC-4, David LaRue wrote:
> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <
> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <>
> wrot
> > On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 10:57:14 p.m. UTC-4, David LaRue wrote:
> >> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <

> Lookup hydrocephalus. Too much fluid in the brain. It causes balance and
> thinking problems.

I know in a general way what hydricephalus is.
But it usually is from birth, and the problem is usually visible on new born or toddler, skull becoming too large for normal. ot your case that I know...

I do not know if there are other cases showing only in adulthood, and wonder then if th CAUSE ofit s not other.
I know an ex colleague, darkest heart you can imagine in that case and could not help her in any way since she was not opened at all to antone, me included, who once mentioned
she needed an intervention for an ear , telling me thst he ear cabal had somehow moved upwards, where the ear could no longer drain. I remembered asking her immidiately the name of her specialist, telling her I had the same problem an d never found help if I tried over 390-50 times to solve it swith various apointments. She showed her black heart again, pinched lips, disdainful look and expression meaning only *she*, queen sheeba, could have tis problem...
ut all this makes me wonder about theCAUSE in your case perhaps notbeing hydrocehalus per see, but the water on brain being due to your ear\mid ear/ internal/external...

For hydricephalus in kids, they usually insert a drain, like a sort of tube, that allows theexcess l,iquid to drain. However, I am surprised to earn from your reply that it can start in aduthood...Could very well be, if I then would tend tp wonder whazt suddenly cysed for the excess water on the brain...A fall, a nock on head, an ear prob, spine prob, not a clue...But erhaps they then would need to drain it anyway! Thing is, if thecausze is not seeked, then the cause would remain..if the drain would take care of that in a regular way anyway.

With that diagnostic in hand if was me, I would go back or to a GOOD earspecializt, ell him/her about the hydocephus" diagnostic, and ask if can somehow be due to some ear problem. Might be f so that a dran wuld ztill be the solution. Theexcess water needs removed after all:). ut just maybe te causze couldberemoved or better xseen if ever due to ear at all, that is, for your ENT specialist knowing of the excess water on brain. Again, balance is also linked to inner ear as well, if for sure excess wate on bran cn have very serious conxsequences, n d if theexcess till would need removed. But if ever ear is cause or rt ofthe cause, it might prevent it from getting excess liquid on brain,I dunno. I am NOT a dr. I never go against what they recommend, i just like anyne I guess try and xsee if the soution involves symptoms or cause or better even, *both*.

In any case, thzatintevention for dcrainge being done on infants, I taket thazt while no one rejoyces t the idea, it is safe to undergo:)
Happy tothink you have a wndowopening after so many doors shut: work, drving, usuasl daily activities, etc.
Note that liquid can be due to infections causing xwelling, where the body tries then ti protect us by making a sort of padding, i.e, inflammation liquid, whoch in turn can get chronic, and need drained or treated otherwise depeding on where the inflammation /liquid is on/in the body.
At any rate, you are on yor way to better, yay!:)
So happy abot that! and if worrying, remember they do this cdrain insertion daily, on infabts born with water on brain (hydrocehaus: bhydro= water ad cephalus = brain. It is essential so those babies can live a normal life:). If safe for infats, should be safe even more for an adult!

Wll try and read on subject to sxee if happens too in adult age...I imagine it can, but did not thik they swould call it the same name as in newborns.

BE WELL, you are on your way there!:)
Ad be GOOD, including to *yourself*!

sisterky hugs!
Rejoycing with nd for you! is GOOD news all in all!:-)

David LaRue

Aug 9, 2022, 8:55:34 PM8/9/22
wrote in news:8b039849-7f2d-4830...@googlegroups.com:

> On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 9:09:58 p.m. UTC-4, David LaRue wrote:
>> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <
>> SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis <>
>> wrot

>> Lookup hydrocephalus. Too much fluid in the brain. It causes balance
>> and
>
>> thinking problems.
>
> I know in a general way what hydricephalus is.
> But it usually is from birth, and the problem is usually visible on
> new born or toddler, skull becoming too large for normal. ot your case
> that I know...
>
> I do not know if there are other cases showing only in adulthood, and

Hello,

The non-birth causes are usually head injuries, burst blood vessels, or
perhaps ministroke (ruled out I think). The problem is getting worse; my
meds no longer help with some of the symptoms. The battle with an
insurance company and the one local hospital the doctor uses is underway.

David

SuperCalousFragileMysticPlaguedWithHalitosis

Aug 11, 2022, 12:43:38 PM8/11/22

> > I do not know if there are other cases showing only in adulthood, and
> Hello,
>
> The non-birth causes are usually head injuries, burst blood vessels, or
> perhaps ministroke (ruled out I think). The problem is getting worse; my
> meds no longer help with some of the symptoms. The battle with an
> insurance company and the one local hospital the doctor uses is underway.
>
> David

As said would, managed to read a bit on adult cases.
gawd, sounds likewhat I also have. wonder if a connection then. Did ask you way ack f you or wife had any of those symptoms...
Never had answer or no to some, but anyway.

Shooooys for darn insurances! could take forever!!!
Did they not reinstate the Obama ce=are when people can not afford/when private ins do not apply?
Gawd, I can not believe a country such as yours dos not cover those things! Should not for everyone, but for thiose who can not otherwise afford,
indeed it should be so...Did the repub block Biden's efforts to reinstate it? Siiiigh. Covering for the richest is not a good ide, but for the poor and averge ones, yes.
Billionnaires can p;ay their own, withdrawng cash from their fiscal paradise.
Darn, never rossed my mind it wuld not be covered..nor by your insurances. Eeeew, how mean of them:(. Making people pay premiums abd refusing to cover all thy can, even whn life threatening.....
Often tried gto gtell various drs ad specialists about feelin l,iquid on my brain. As f I talked to thewall..in fact walls probably echo better t east ad do not require fees LOL:)

Spent entire day on phone with rev can and rev qc. Accuntant mde errrs tat did not xseriously affet a return from them at fed eve;. ut QC really messed things up. Thabk god I called them. Paid accountant because tons of docs and forms, due to reimbursements to S life to be counted over 3 years or 4 of past declazrations where they are to calculate abd count it on the year mosxt azdvantageous to me. Same for job pension retroactive over 3 years. But the twits who yet demanded forms dn e for both with declaration an d all sent by snail mail, said I owed thm over 5,555. What???? Turns ou they never did even look at those fors an d put it over 3-4 years but as if all income (not reimburement either of Slife pat income.
Lady sad she would look intpo it abd do it herself, to give ger a week orso ab d szhe would call me back (this coming week thrn.

Just tht, if it took all day to get this done, left me absolutely brain drained, exausted hysically ad drained mentally since.
Airco died on me, which adds to it all. Bt except foryesterday at 32 w hbumidex, unbarable in ouse from 3 pm and still so darn very humid in house, manged okay...
Cooler today but humidity remains extremely high in house, if cold weather and no humidex factor outdoors today. Was supposed to be low 80s and dry until not this weekend but next, which so gave me hope, but suddenly this orning, they said rain monday to thursday included next week, ad the weekend in the 30s w hbumidex.

Wish Rev qc had doe job as should, to know if can or nt go get ew airco w fed return.
But stuck to wait, if will gt food nd basics anyway on it, to survive. T

Dizzy...Have to move slowly. Left hand very numb, and if move too fast (whic meas even slow in my case:)), gets worse.
And today rushing for bla dder every 10 mns max sice woke up. ow to gt to grocery thisway, i dunno;-). But gotta get bird sxeeds. So far
was lucky to find back seeds, biscuits and honey seed bars I had put in safe places I could not even find back the days before (brainless). Have mabe 8-9 bars left...need 18 for their lot, but some cages still have some left....Hope I can make it as not string enough today for sure.

Hope they hurry with that battle...Don,t be afriad to reind your hospital people to do get things moving with insurance copany. Squueking wheel gets e oil, if too much oil can ruin the "tracks" too. But some reminder can help them not foget!
While you and possbly me too hav water on brain, more and more drs seem to be more brainless than us together LOL:)

If can get good moment, will try connection nd see if what I "have" would not have been a signal ignored for not knowing you had tht ensation too of liquid on brain.
At times was so bad that f I truned my head too fast, it actually FELT like the brain would haave "a floating" sensation, and a if my brain inside my skull turned like a second after my skull. Specialists were told how I had to stop apnea mask, strps at first getting too tight as head would swell, wer I first would witch fom small to largest trap set for head, but where even lrgest was xreatig awfull probs with bubbles of xwelli9ng where straps fell on head, neck and face. It would end up making pressure on azrteries in neck and became too dangerous. Then the entire thing was recalled die to foam inside melting, and the vapours givig cancer. (yay:(). So I make do without as no suggestion they ould come up with besides same straps. I still cherrish bing alive, and chose in fuction of surviving, so I stopped ikt until they can find a solution.

Anyway. must be so hsrd for you yoo to read and write..wish I was better to type better....
nauseous again...dizzy still too....

crossing my fingers for you! And for me, but you first: only have one hand whre fingers can be crossed at all:).

Later!