"Miracle Kidney Cleanse" Asparagus & Coke?!?!?!

tgparker

Dec 17, 2004, 10:13:00 AM12/17/04
"Miracle Kidney Cleanse" Asparagus & Coke?!?!?!

After my seventh Liver Flush I started the Andreas Moritz kidney
cleanse again and all is proceeeding according to Hoyle, but I
thought what the heck, why not research more information about other
kidney cleanses...So I went searching on google.com....

I came upon one website peddling a "secret miracle
kidney cleanse" etc...the price for the "secret formula" was $29.95...
http://www.getridofkidneystones.com/

What can I say? CAVEAT EMPTOR!

It sounds like the old Asparagus and Coke Kidney Cleanse which has
been around for a while...

BTW here are the URLS that describe the coke & asparagus method FOR
FREE!

[for small stones only; use at your own risk - ed] Subject ...
... a "recipe" for natural >elimination of kidney stones.
www.chiro.org/chiro-list/newsfile/kidstone.txt

kidney cleanse
http://www.mypath.net/kidney.html

kidney detox hints
http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au/_disc3/00000091.htm

Appalachian Kidney Stone Flush.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/detox/detox.htm

Is there anyone else out there who's also tried any of these
methods?....

I guess the active ingredient in the coke is phosphoric acid and I
suspect the hope is that the asparagus will act as a diuretic..

I would assume that the (ortho)phosphoric acid in the coca-cola
should work but why drink coke!!! all that sugar & caffeine
etc...yuk! Why not just buy orthophosphoric acid and a good diuretic
from the health food store?...

IMHO, using Coca-Cola and asparagus sounds a little over the top, but
the principle of first using a strong acid to dissolve the kidney
stones followed by using a good diuretic and then flushing your kidneys
with lots of distilled water makes good
sense to me.

Here's what I also found on the Internet under asparagus & coke kidney
cleanse:

"This procedure is so effective that it is proved of dissolving
kidney stones 1 inch thick in 2 treatments, plush flushing away all
the other minor gravel. during the morning drink 6 can of classic
Coke (no diet or caffeine free ones) within 2 hours time; right after
briefly steam a bunch of asparagus, puree it in a blender and eat it
right away; for the rest of the day drink as much water as possible, to
help the body flush the kidney from the Coke itself and rehydrate the
body from the severe dhhydration caused by the sugars in the Coke.
since Coke itself is quite bad (sugar, phosphororic acid (!) and
caffeine), while drinking it address your physical body, programming it
to utilize the drink for healing purposes, and not for the sugar and
caffeine "high" . Your body will do exacly so, provided you instruct
him. I have a liver-gallbladder flush as well for those interested in."

I also found another site saying more or less the same thing!

"Six cans of Classic Coca-cola (no other brand or type) within a two
hour period, followed by four to eight ounces of pureed
asparagus....the phosphoric acid in the coke helps break down the
stones and the asparagus acts as a diuretic to flush out the tiny
crystals..I have never used this with a patient, but I have heard
several doctors swear by it (they've used it with patients and
themselves!)"

Orthophosphoric acid is available as a supplement under brand names
like as "Phosfood Liquid" and "Super Phos 30".

There are many good diuretic herbs & teas out there that are used for
kidney flushes. Watermelon seed, cellery seed, & parseley seed teas,
are available as well as a multitude of other kidney cleansing tea
blends.

I have been using the kidney cleanse tea blend suggested in the
Andreas Moritz book, and that should be a good candidate also.

I'm thinking of trying a combination of malic acid and
orthophosphoric acid, followed by the AM kidney cleanse diuretic tea
blend.

Comments anyone?

BTW I'm wondering what are the elements in coke that do the stone
dissolving? is it the "acidic" ingredients in coco-cola"?
loke the phosphoric acid? citric acid? the "secret incredient"? Or is
the whole synergy of caffein, sugar, and all the rest of the toxic
goo of coke that does the trick?

I'm trying to come up with an "alternative" method of dissolving the
stones without poisoning myself with all the crap that's in coke....
Ideas anyone?

Tony