Chiro Design Group - Chiropractic Table Scam Alert!

eddyjay36

Nov 11, 2009, 5:16:12 PM11/11/09
I sent a check to Chiro Design Group, 6234 Richmond Avenue, Dallas, TX
75214, phone 512-301-0821 on July 30. I have not received the
chiropractic table ordered and asked for full refund. I wanted to buy
this for my son who is a Chiropractor in PA. Now, my calls are being
screened and never returned. I am getting nowhere with their owner.
Can I file in my local county small claims court or must I go to the
Dallas small claims or another court in Dallas to peruse getting my
money back. I believe this is possible an internet and / or check
fraud scam. Buyer beware. I would not recommend anyone buying a
chiropractic table or any chiropractor equipment from them. I did
contact the Dallas BBB, and will contact the Attorney Generals Office
as well.