May I offer a new Android Bladder Diary?

jbrohan

Feb 2, 2019, 9:41:06 PM2/2/19
One of the approaches to managing urological problems is to record objectively the drinks and the urinations for some period of time, and then compare every six months or so.
Our free app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uflow.tradersmicro.com
offers quite a complete Bladder Diary.

The pees are recorded by digitizing the sound of the urine stream striking the water in the toilet. It just uses the microphone in the phone! Drinks are quite simple and recorded by typing.

History of the project.
I was friends with some urologists some 15 years ago and using their ideas I made a web and telephone based system. Now that we have cell phones I re-wrote the app for Android and for iPhone too. It seems to work. People all over the world found the earlier version "Uroflow Tracings" and recorded thousands of urinations, some weak and slow, others normal. I am particularly interested in children with dysfunctional urination due to trauma.

This new version records drinks too. It is still in development. We are trying to find a way to pass the data to the patient's urologist or nurse and collect a few $$ along the way to make it viable in the long term. This is the latest task, still unfinished on the "Pee" page.

If you have an Android, please try it out and tell us how we can adapt it to better help you. The app makes a point of NOT knowing your name or email.
It has been in a Patient trial for the last several months, but just for the conformity of our tracings with the tracings from a "real" uroflowmeter.

Yours Sincerely
John Brohan