Herpes Personal Ads Site, the biggest on the internet

Carole

May 21, 2002, 4:49:43 PM5/21/02
Hello,
I'd like to welcome you to a great website for singles like us....you
can join free and place a free personal ad. The link is
www.clubherpes.com.

Don't isolate; join us!

M.L.S.

May 21, 2002, 11:01:06 PM5/21/02
On 22 May 2002 02:17:15 GMT, "MissL...@yahoo.com"
<MissL...@yahoo.com> posted:

>Carole said in news:179303b5.02052...@posting.google.com:

>You know, on the surface I think this is cool, but then thinking about
>how Herpes is an STD the vast majority of the time, it seems that
>seeking out fellow herpster is almost like saying you want to have sex.
>Seems like it would turn into a "single" trap more that anything else.
>It's not like a personals site for people who enjoy ocean kayaking.

Hey, I like ocean kayaking! :-)

A couple years ago I was registered with one of the online HSV
dating/romance sites, and I must say, it was a fairly pleasant
experience. And while I believe there was a little sex happening
there was more of other stuff. Mainly, I think, it just allows people
to put that one little nagging, worrying piece of trouble out of their
mind for a little while. Between two people who have it, it's just
not much of an issue, or a distraction, so one kind of just proceeds
normally, as one would in the wider world if one weren't racked with
guilt and traumatized with stigma in big lumps under one's clothes.

I haven't checked out the site mentioned above, but I do recommend
that singles at least consider something similar, just for fun and to
make a new friend, if for nothing else. Lots of weird people out
there.

Take care,

Mike

M2sl...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2002, 7:47:33 AM5/22/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002 23:01:06 -0400, M.L.S. wrote:
>I haven't checked out the site mentioned above,

The link Carol listed is not to her laffpersonals site. It takes you
to a registration page for the MPwH (Antopia) site. I think she's a
member there and that's what she meant when she said "join us". I
think Carol's laffpersonal site caters to people with conditions other
than HSV.

>but I do recommend
>that singles at least consider something similar, just for fun and to
>make a new friend, if for nothing else.

I second that recommendation.
Before November, I probably wouldn't have, but that's when I went to
an event in Madeira Beach, FL, co-hosted by Antopia, that changed my
mind. I've been to one other since then in Daytona. Had a blast and
met a great group of people. The crowd was so diverse I probably could
have found an "ocean kayaker" if I'd looked for one.

I've never tried the personal ad thing. And I'm certainly not a social
butterfly. But for some reason, I felt really comfortable hanging out
with that bunch in Florida. Made several new friends too.

I've heard that some of the events can get pretty wild, so you need to
check ahead of time to see what's what. But, I think everybody should
at least give it a try. Don't put it off as long as I did. The one's I
attented weren't at all like the "meat markets" I'd previously assumed
they'd be.

M2

M.L.S.

May 22, 2002, 8:57:35 AM5/22/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 06:47:33 -0500, M2sl...@hotmail.com posted:

>On Tue, 21 May 2002 23:01:06 -0400, M.L.S. wrote:
>>I haven't checked out the site mentioned above,

>The link Carol listed is not to her laffpersonals site. It takes you
>to a registration page for the MPwH (Antopia) site. I think she's a
>member there and that's what she meant when she said "join us". I
>think Carol's laffpersonal site caters to people with conditions other
>than HSV.

Ah, LAFF is the one to which I belonged. My profile, small and
dainty, I'm sure, may still be there, though the email address that I
registered with is certainly defunct. I'm sure the Eastern Seaboard
is littered with frustrated femmes.

Yes, LAFF is more than just HSV oriented, but it's a simple matter of
describing oneself and setting the search filters (in the opposite
direction) appropriately.

>>but I do recommend
>>that singles at least consider something similar, just for fun and to
>>make a new friend, if for nothing else.

>I second that recommendation.
>Before November, I probably wouldn't have, but that's when I went to
>an event in Madeira Beach, FL, co-hosted by Antopia, that changed my
>mind. I've been to one other since then in Daytona. Had a blast and
>met a great group of people. The crowd was so diverse I probably could
>have found an "ocean kayaker" if I'd looked for one.

I don't think there is anything more noble than an "ocean kayaker", do
you?

>I've never tried the personal ad thing. And I'm certainly not a social
>butterfly. But for some reason, I felt really comfortable hanging out
>with that bunch in Florida. Made several new friends too.

>I've heard that some of the events can get pretty wild, so you need to
>check ahead of time to see what's what. But, I think everybody should
>at least give it a try. Don't put it off as long as I did. The one's I
>attented weren't at all like the "meat markets" I'd previously assumed
>they'd be.

More of a smorgasbord, then? :-)

Mike

M2sl...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2002, 10:24:57 AM5/22/02
M.L.S. wrote:
>Ah, LAFF is the one to which I belonged.

Carol was part of the group I met in Daytona (delightful lady, I might
add). If I recall, she told me her site had been down for awhile and
she was just getting it started again. So your profile may or may not
be there still. But this time, to keep from splitting the hsv group,
she's suggesting that the herpsters gather at Antopia while her site
will focus on the other stuff.

>I don't think there is anything more noble than an "ocean kayaker", do
>you?

10,000 Orcas can't be wrong. I understand the just *love* ocean
kayakers <slurp!> ;-)

>>The one's I
>>attented weren't at all like the "meat markets" I'd previously assumed
>>they'd be.

>More of a smorgasbord, then? :-)

LOL! Actually, the one in Daytona was more like a church social.
uh ... on second thought, that may be overstating it a bit ;-) But
it was a far cry from a "spring break" type atmosphere. I think
because the "spring breakers" had their own event simultaneously
happening further up the beach in St. Augustine. It worked out great
for both groups.

M2

Angela

May 22, 2002, 5:40:14 PM5/22/02
I totally agree! I have to admit that it is nice knowing other people that
have herpes. I don't feel that we should limit ourselves to meeting only
people that have herpes. Relationships are hard enough without being too
picky as to require that somebody have an STD in order to be with them. My
husband does not have genital herpes and I never held it against him. I
think people should make an effort to meet others that have herpes because
you have a common ground in which to communicate with and ask questions.
It's a moral booster to know there are people that you can actually talk to
about herpes. Whatever you do . . . don't discriminate and expect the
person you fall in love with is going to have herpes. We can't have our
cake and eat it too sometimes.
How a person treats you and hold you up no matter what the circumstances is
what counts in the end . . . herpes or no herpes.

Angela

<MissL...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Angela

May 23, 2002, 9:03:35 AM5/23/02
I'd rather be rejected then stuck in a loveless idiotic unhealthy
dysfunctional relationship.
There aren't really any odds because of HSV-1 or HSV-2. Herpes is herpes .
. . the only people that really care about the type are the ones that are
interested in oral sex. (Usually) People think that genital herpes is a
very bad thing but if I had to pick between oral herpes and genital herpes I
would much rather have herpes in a place that nobody could see!

:-)

> Angela said in news:2fUG8.56843$eD2.1...@news2.east.cox.net:

> > How a person treats you and hold you up no matter what the
> > circumstances is what counts in the end . . . herpes or no herpes.
> >

> On top of it, you're still going to have people at odds because of HSV1
> or HSV2. Rejection is probably still available in plenty. :)

shinysneakers

May 23, 2002, 10:38:16 AM5/23/02
> There aren't really any odds because of HSV-1 or HSV-2. Herpes is herpes .
> . . the only people that really care about the type are the ones that are
> interested in oral sex. (Usually)

I'd have to agree with MissLabeled on this one, I think there are "odds". Having
genital HSV I, I personally would not be thrilled if I also got HSV II genitally
(or orally for that matter). I have read somewhere that I may not even notice if I
got type II as well (since the outbreaks would be the same as type I) but I really
don't want to have to worry about passing on 2 types of HSV to someone else. Right
now I am sort of (hear that I said, "sort of") reassurred by the fact that if the
person already has HSV I, the chances of them getting it genitally from me are
pretty slim since their body already know how to fight the virus. And I am
thinking since type I *supposedly* doesn't transfer genital to genital all that
often that the person is probably safer having sex with me than having sex with
someone who has it orally, since apparently it passes from oral to genital quite a
bit easier!! (being that is how I got it!) I probably wouldn't want type I orally
either but since I already have it genitally I bet my chances of obtaining it
orally are pretty slim.

I am going to make this long story short! (too late, you say? :-) Just my 1.2
cents and no one has to agree with me, just my mere opinion :-)

evajo...@gmail.com

May 23, 2015, 1:02:00 AM5/23/15
http://www.hsvbuddies.com site is not just a dating site it's a home for the people with Herpes where everyone support each other, make new friends and more over inspire each other. We really like the way users use this site for not only to find a date, but to give moral support which makes them a family

sweetho...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 7:43:11 PM7/7/15
I tried to get into that site and had some trouble it never came up for me

James Wood

Jun 12, 2018, 11:21:07 PM6/12/18
You can get herpes simplex virus cured using herbs, I was surprised when I saw a comment of someone who got cured of hsv, I contacted him and he gave me more information on how to get the remedy. I am glad today because after I tried it I am tested free from hsv just within a month. Give it a try. it is a once and for-all thing rather than being stuck paying thousands of dollars a year for side-effects filled medications that may help hide your symptoms for a while and then increase dosage or change to a stronger medication when the previous one turns ineffective, but will never actually eliminate the virus from your body.
Contact Him via Email: herbalis...@gmail.com because his medication cure lots of ailment.
FOR MORE INFO ON HIS WEBSITE CLICK ;
https://herbalistwanginlahealthcare.wordpress.com/home/

James Wood

Jun 12, 2018, 11:21:57 PM6/12/18

James Wood

Jun 12, 2018, 11:25:21 PM6/12/18

James Wood

Jun 13, 2018, 4:45:24 AM6/13/18
I had hsv1&2 for 16 years and after my initial outbreak, it stayed dormant in 2014. All of 2015, I went through extreme leg and joint pain throughout my body in which I had to drag myself round the house, I could not walk because the pain was so bad. I also was getting migraines, insomnia, and extreme stomach and intestinal pain/diarrhea.. I couldn’t eat. I went through constant testing with many doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong. Then I started get the worst OBs of my life! That made me realize that the virus might be causing these symptoms. I started researching non-stop and found that as it is rare, the herpes virus travels through your nerves and spinal column to reproduce which causes inflammation in your joints and severe pain and can cause intestinal issues. I was reading a comment on the internet and I saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she got rid of her herpes with the help of a doctor, a Herbalist. I quickly copied the herbal doctor's email address, sent an email to him and within 30 minutes he responded to my mail. I explained everything to him he told me not to worry, I should send him my home address that he was going to send his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via FED-EX. I took the herbal medication and I ended up not getting the joint pain and upset stomach again. I went to see a Medical Doctor after taking the herbs for 14 days as instructed,the doctor confirmed my herpes was no more. He also sent his product to my cousin who was suffering from DIABETES and today she is diabetes free..