Happy St. Patrick's Day

1 view

HoofPrints

Mar 17, 2004, 12:37:52 PM3/17/04
Some Irish Blessings for you.

Good Times...
Good Friends...
Good Health to you..
And the luck of the Irish
In all that you do!

May your heart be light and happy
May your smile be big and wide
And my your pockets always have
A tinkle of Gold inside.

To wish you the luck o' the Irish,
begorra!
Not just for today
But for every tomorra!

May the good St.'s protect ye
And the Devil neglect ye!

Bless your little Irish heart...
And every other Irish part!!

Now i am going to the store for some cabbage, carrots and potatoes.
Have a great day!

heppiechik

Mar 17, 2004, 1:29:15 PM3/17/04
Same to ya Hoof!!
hc

"HoofPrints" <equsph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dwight

Mar 17, 2004, 5:38:16 PM3/17/04
Thanks Hoof, and may there be a gentle breeze at your back and a warm
sunlight in front of you. I have a lot of Irish in me, but don't
remember many of the toasts. BTW, corned beef and cabbage does sound
really good right now. I guess I'm fixing our traditional Irish dinner
of enchiladas, pinto beans, and rice. :)

HoofPrints wrote:

--
Dwight

Dragon Slayers' Club: http://geocities.com/dwightmspage/

HoofPrints

Mar 17, 2004, 6:09:30 PM3/17/04

Dwight wrote:

> Thanks Hoof, and may there be a gentle breeze at your back and a warm
> sunlight in front of you. I have a lot of Irish in me, but don't
> remember many of the toasts. BTW, corned beef and cabbage does sound
> really good right now. I guess I'm fixing our traditional Irish dinner
> of enchiladas, pinto beans, and rice. :)

That is a 'green bean' if you make the enchiladas with corned beef.
;)
Hoof

HoofPrints

Mar 17, 2004, 6:12:23 PM3/17/04

HoofPrints wrote:

> Dwight wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Hoof, and may there be a gentle breeze at your back and a warm
> > sunlight in front of you. I have a lot of Irish in me, but don't
> > remember many of the toasts. BTW, corned beef and cabbage does sound
> > really good right now. I guess I'm fixing our traditional Irish dinner
> > of enchiladas, pinto beans, and rice. :)
>
> That is a 'green bean' if you make the enchiladas with corned beef.
> ;)
> Hoof

My married name used to be Ronquillo, ( Not the Texas Ronquillos, the
Arizona Ronquillos )so I can say Bean.

Susie Quill

Mar 18, 2004, 4:19:42 AM3/18/04
I manage a cafeteria. I about forgot that it was St. Paddy's day. Shoulda
had corned beef and cabbage in the cafeteria.
They were lucky to get green lemonade and cake with green icing. It was the
best I could manage at the last minute.
Well, maybe next year at this time I won't be so tired and will manage these
things better. LOL Susie

Russ

Mar 18, 2004, 3:27:34 PM3/18/04
hell I had no idea till I talked to my mom yesterday morning!!! But I did
have my corned beef and cabbage over at Karen's brothers home.

brain-dead and clueless in Alaska.............

--
Russ Tanner
Palmer, Alaska

"Susie Quill" <sus...@vzpacifica.net> wrote in message